• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:204]Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

Nominations mean next to nothing and given some of the winners over the past few decades even winning doesn't mean much. Donald Trump did literally nothing to facilitate this deal.

Peace in the middle east. If anyone deserves a Nobel it is Donald Trump. Unlike Obama, Trump actually earned it.

Peace in the middle east. If anyone deserves a Nobel it is Donald Trump. Unlike Obama, Trump actually earned it.

So has IRAN jump on board yet?

Last edited:

How much direct input do you think Trump had on the project?
I'm thinking bugger all and he just swooped in at the last second to claim all the credit for the hard work of diplomats over years and possibly decades of talks.

What peace? You have to have conflict before you can establish peace. When was the UAE ever at war with Israel; and when was re-establishing diplomatic relations (which is all this is), deserving of a Nobel peace prize?
Peace in the Middle East? When did that happen, by the way?

Middle East: Ever More Unstable - The Globalist

Last edited:
How much direct input do you think Trump had on the project?
I'm thinking bugger all and he just swooped in at the last second to claim all the credit for the hard work of diplomats over years and possibly decades of talks.

Did you ever ask why Obama got a Nobel?

What peace? You have to have conflict before you can establish peace. When was the UAE ever at war with Israel; and when was re-establishing diplomatic relations (which is all this is), deserving of a Nobel peace prize?

Do you ever watch news?

Did you ever ask why Obama got a Nobel?

Nope, but that's mainly because I didn't give a **** whether he got one or not.
Did he deserve it? I have no idea.

Also, what does Obama getting one have to do with Trump?
I'm saying Trump most likely had bugger all input in the deal that he's been nominated for other than to step in at the last second and sign a bit of paper.

He certainly didn't have the same input for example as the negotiators of the Irish peace process who got the prize.

Please provide evidence of peace in the middle east from this deal.

I was playing paintball in Dubai (UAE) in 2000. Its not a hostile country. Its one of the least hostile countries there.

Trump didn't do anything.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Nope, but that's mainly because I didn't give a **** whether he got one or not.
Did he deserve it? I have no idea.

Also, what does Obama getting one have to do with Trump?
I'm saying Trump most likely had bugger all input in the deal that he's been nominated for other than to step in at the last second and sign a bit of paper.

He certainly didn't have the same input for example as the negotiators of the Irish peace process who got the prize.

Good call about the Good Friday agreement. Decades of Republican terrorism (financed to a large extent by Americans), wiped out.

What peace in the Middle East?

Great news!

Of course, the politically correct Nobel committee will refuse to award the Prize to him. (Remember how it gave the Prize to an American president who had barely been inaugurated!)

Darn it! I wish he would win the Prize for two reasons:

1. He deserves it.

2. It would really, really, really ruin his enemies' day.

Do you ever watch news?

Not surprised.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if the no,inaction was part of the deal.

But, instead, it was the work of a far right wing Norwegian politician. The same sort of people who routinely no,/i ate certain American political crackpots.

Well, as we can see in this thread, this news really chaps the Trump hater's ass.

LOL!!

Or how Trumper's aren't really getting too far on this thread?

Great news!

Of course, the politically correct Nobel committee will refuse to award the Prize to him. (Remember how it gave the Prize to an American president who had barely been inaugurated!)

Darn it! I wish he would win the Prize for two reasons:

1. He deserves it.

2. It would really, really, really ruin his enemies' day.
Great news!

How so Parser?

Well, he has been the only President to move the needle a bit in the Middle East.

Have a nice day!

Well, he has been the only President to move the needle a bit in the Middle East.

Only Moving a needle sounds accurate Parser(LOL)

Back
Top Bottom