• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#202]Sri Lankan factory manager lynched and set on fire in Pakistan

"You insult my god. I will beat you and set you aflame."

LMAO i would have bet the bank this was going to be a vile bigoted OP
nothing like using a horrible innocent to push your false narrative and bigoted ways, congrats

par for the course
What they fail to note is that the largest Muslim country in the world is a functional democracy with a very low crime rate.

Doesn't fit the bigoted narrative.

What they fail to note is that the largest Muslim country in the world is a functional democracy with a very low crime rate.

Doesn't fit the bigoted narrative.

I lost count of the things they fail at
i only notice the instant success they have of exposing their own bigotry and then having posters right left and center mocking their dishonest stupid posts LMAO

That's pretty much how it works in the Middle East.
Depends on the sect. Pakistanis are pretty extreme. Indonesians not so much. In the Middle East, Jordan seems normal.

Right. A Muslim mob murders someone for taking down a sheet of paper -------- and I"M the bigot.

Give your head a shake.
You smeared the whole religion for actions committed by an isolated group of animals. But, then again, you know you smeared the whole religion for actions committed by an isolated group of animals.

Well, we call that bigotry.

LMAO i would have bet the bank this was going to be a vile bigoted OP
nothing like using a horrible innocent to push your false narrative and bigoted ways, congrats

par for the course

Where's the false part? Seriously. Where?

Right. A Muslim mob murders someone for taking down a sheet of paper -------- and I"M the bigot.

Give your head a shake.
Christian mobs have done worse.

You smeared the whole religion for actions committed by an isolated group of animals. But, then again, you know you smeared the whole religion for actions committed by an isolated group of animals.

Well, we call that bigotry.

Sorry, but it's a lot more than a few. The blasphemy laws in Pakistan are extremely popular. The current president came out in favor of them as part of his election platform.

Sorry, but it's a lot more than a few. The blasphemy laws in Pakistan are extremely popular. The current president came out in favor of them as part of his election platform.
Is that why the Pakistani government is arresting the people in the mob?

Jesus! Your posts get dumber and dumber by the minute.

Is that why the Pakistani government is arresting the people in the mob?

Jesus! Your posts get dumber and dumber by the minute.

Because it's the government's job to try offenders, not the mob's.

Anyway, I'll let all you virtue signallers pile on some more. I didn't expect an actual exchange here, and you haven't disappointed. Flame and flail away.

Back
Top Bottom