• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:20] Israel targets entire apartment complex labeling it "Hamas command structure"

US officials estimate that the cost of repairing Gaza’s damaged hospitals, school and infrastructure will amount to several billion dollars, while the United Nations says hundreds of homes have been completely destroyed.

Why doesn't Hamas use the building materials imported into Gaza and rebuild instead of building terror tunnels to nowhere?

Why doesn't Hamas use the building materials imported into Gaza and rebuild instead of building terror tunnels to nowhere?
I have no idea why terrorist would take stuff from public and use it for themselves.

I have no idea why terrorist would take stuff from public and use it for themselves.

Because they are Hamas and Hamas is proven to steal from the Palestinians....

Last edited:
Because they are Hamas and Hamas is proven to steal from the Palestinians....

I do agree with you when it comes to Hamas but you are being less cynical when it comes to Israel. As I said initially in regards to the latest conflict, it had nothing to do with anything but Netanyahu stopping the new goverment from being formed and stay in power himself. In this way avoiding the legal processes he otherwise would be facing. The men, women and children killed on both side is coleteral damage and doesn't leave him sleepless, not even for a second.

I do agree with you when it comes to Hamas but you are being less cynical when it comes to Israel. As I said initially in regards to the latest conflict, it had nothing to do with anything but Netanyahu stopping the new goverment from being formed and stay in power himself. In this way avoiding the legal processes he otherwise would be facing. The men, women and children killed on both side is coleteral damage and doesn't leave him sleepless, not even for a second.
The fact that Netanyahu had a lot to gain from the latest conflict does not prove he initiated it. Nothing Netanyahu did was even close to justify the rockets Hamas shoot at Jerusalem - the real event that initiated the latest conflict.

Back
Top Bottom