• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:186] The latest false narrative

Just like the leftist freaks opinions about Trump's imaginary code words. If so-called "code words" are sufficient grounds to impeach a President, then they are sufficient grounds to arrest those who are calling for Trump's assassination.

Leftist freaks have completely lost what tiny little minds they once had.
You brought up the "code word" and the assassination. I asked for a link to your information.
I gave no opinion on impeachment.

(ps: I am not a leftist)

Ahhh...now you finally get to the truth. So you got nothing, Thought so and sooo predictable. So sorry...no incitement to violence.
Sorry you are not smart enough to understand the truth. Typical Trump cultist.

It's called setting a precedent. By Democrats in relation to how riots happened across the country and failed to do anything about them. You reap what you sow.
Ludicrous rebuttal.

First, there is no comparison between the demonstrations/rioting that has taken place in various cities and the literal attempted insurrection by delusional Trump supporters last Wednesday.

Second, and more important to your ludicrous rebuttal, is the distinction that the illegal acts that occurred during the demonstrations were not called for or directed by any elected Democratic officials, whereas the attempted insurrection carried out by Trump supporters was completely the responsibility of one person; Donald Trump.

One who is brainwashed by the lefts propagandist media outlets have no right to call anything stupid.....for it's the apex of stupidity is to actually believe what they say.
I guess you are staying in the cult for life huh?

Some brains can't be saved...

Sorry you are not smart enough to understand the truth. Typical Trump cultist.

You are the one who typed it out on your OWN keyboard "He doesn't have to tell them to do actual violence." in other words Trump never told them to do violence. The rest you made up in tune with your own political agenda. He said to do it peacefully. That's the cult of Trump derangement syndrome.

Last edited:
Read his speech. I linked to it earlier. He had the crowd frothing at the mouth and then he ended it with this:

"So we are going to--we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give--the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try--give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help, we're try--going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

And then he went back to the White House and watched the whole thing unfold and never tried to stop it.

OMG?!?!?....He told them to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue?!?! The world's going to end! LMAO! Is that your incitement to violence? Need to take off those radical left glasses, they seem to filter out the truth.

So says the left and those influenced from their "false narrative". And as usual you got nothing but bs....try again or just move on to the next Trump bashing post, lol.
Trump is an ahole. But yes I doubt he said anything that would be legally inciting. The word "fight" is vague and constantly used by politicians.

This is what incitement to violence really looks like, but the left will never agree, because its one of their own.

We have heard it a million times the last few days....we all know what it is.....but is it based upon reality?

"President Trump incited a rebellion"....or in other words saying the same thing. This is the lefts latest narrative they are running with and their minions follow them thoughtlessly. Can someone show me where President Trump "incited " a rebellion on the Capitol or against the USA government or any of its entities?.....I don't want to hear your opinion, but we all should do due diligence before following what others "say".....in other words, "where's the beef?".

Oh, by the way, let's not forget this past summer....for months antifa and BLM rioters and looters destroyed cities, burning many businesses Americans worked their entire lives to have, even letting them have their own little place out west, letting them pee and poop all over the place, taking over police stations and raiding city halls across the country. All the while the left stayed silent, so I don't want to hear any bs, you got that?

Would this be in addition to not wanting to recognize the results of an election you don't like?

We would like to see an exact quote where Trump told his followers to break into the capitol building. Otherwise, it's just opinion and would not count as legal evidence.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the personal attacks and over the top flaming and baiting.

OMG?!?!?....He told them to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue?!?! The world's going to end! LMAO! Is that your incitement to violence? Need to take off those radical left glasses, they seem to filter out the truth.
You didn't read the speech first.

This is what incitement to violence really looks like, but the left will never agree, because its one of their own.

If that's real and what Trump did is fake,
Why did what Trump do result in insurrection, kidnap plots, dead cops, guns, pipe bombs, and flexicuffs,
and what Waters did resulted in . . . w/e it resulted in that we didn't hear about?

It seems like if what Trump did produced actual results,
we should call it the real thing
It's confusing to call the stuff that didn't work the real thing and the stuff that did work fake.
newspeak is hard

All the while the left stayed silent, so I don't want to hear any bs, you got that?
That is a lie. Biden, Harris and others loudly and clearly called for an end to the looting and rioting at the time it was happening. It was condemned on the left all summer long.

Trump, on the other hand, said "We love you," as people were dying in the Capitol.

We would like to see an exact quote where Trump told his followers to break into the capitol building. Otherwise, it's just opinion and would not count as legal evidence.
Apparently, mob bosses have gone to jail for vague instructions.

So, you may want double-check on what exactly the minimum qualifications of 'legal evidence' are in these sorts of cases.

Just because the denotations of the communication are seemingly innocent,
that doesn't mean that the whole communication is innocent.

He doesn't have to tell them to do actual violence. All he has to do is get them riled up enough where they do violence. Telling them they have to fight or they are going to lose their country and march on the Capitol is enough. Hell the whole rally was full of rhetoric to fight.
Just like if they didn't actually use the "coup" then no matter what they were talking about wasn't a coup because they didn't use the word.

Just like if they didn't actually use the "coup" then no matter what they were talking about wasn't a coup because they didn't use the word.
With that logic then the Meuller report and Ukraine impeachment wasn't a coup like they say because the word was never used.

When states fail to follow their state constitution regarding voting laws, it becomes a fraudulent election. You can stick you head in the sand but it doesn't change the facts.
Did the multiple judges who ruled stick their heads in the sand? Or were they part of the conspiracy to steal the election? Asking for a friend.

If that's real and what Trump did is fake,
Why did what Trump do result in insurrection, kidnap plots, dead cops, guns, pipe bombs, and flexicuffs,
and what Waters did resulted in . . . w/e it resulted in that we didn't hear about?

It seems like if what Trump did produced actual results,
we should call it the real thing
It's confusing to call the stuff that didn't work the real thing and the stuff that did work fake.
newspeak is hard

Because bad people do bad things. The vast majority of protesters don't riot, both Democrats and Republicans. Even though you dismiss the riots all last year across America because in the name of BLM social justice even though it's just as wrong.

Just a few years ago, I would never even imagined the MSM to become an active propagandist machine for the liberals....really scary stuff going on, right now.
I guess you clean forgot to mention Trump's favourite mouthpiece, Fox. I'm sure it was an innocent omission on your part...

The 77,000,000+ voters that voted for Trump know the Democratic Party is the greatest enemy the US has ever faced, and this fraudulent election instigated by anti-American Democrat filth proves it once again.

See? You even screwed that up. Trump has to have garnered at least 100 million votes. He won every state and every electoral college vote. Now, either get with the program or STFU.

Apparently, mob bosses have gone to jail for vague instructions.

So, you may want double-check on what exactly the minimum qualifications of 'legal evidence' are in these sorts of cases.

Just because the denotations of the communication are seemingly innocent,
that doesn't mean that the whole communication is innocent.

I suppose the vague meaning of Trumps word "Peacefully" really meant "Riot"

If you lose a baseball game and insist you were cheated. You bring your evidence but the officials still reject your claims. Now you tell your fans you were cheated and you have a rally at MLB headquarters where your fans get out of control and storm the headquarters.

Did you incite the violence? Of course you did.

Every game has rules and procedures for dealing with grievances. If you refuse to accept the judgement of officials then you're revolting against the system.

Trump and his supporters in the GOP are the Houston Asterisks. PERIOD.
And we're not going to allow Trump to keep his World Series ring because unlike MLB we are going to take it back, by force if need be. This stops now.

If Trump didn't incite it, maybe you should tell members of the coup that's the case. Because even those who participated think he did.

What's going to happen when a bunch of these domestic terrorists go on trial? Are they going to claim they did it all on their own and Trump wasn't a factor?

One of the reasons these people look so confident and unconcerned as they are pilfering and vandalizing is because they have the backing and blessing of the president of the United States. This will come out at their trials. They understood they were acting on the orders of Trump.

It will all come out in the trials. Those rioters knew they had the blessing of Trump to do what they did. He inspired them. He incited them. They will say this in court. They will do this out of loyalty to Trump.

Back
Top Bottom