• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:182]Ted nugent has his say

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
We all know who Ted Nugent is. A man devoted to the FREEDOM of all Americans.

So what is his say?

AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS
July 26, 2020
"“Right to Peaceably Assemble” is granted. “Right to Vandalize, Destroy Public & Private Property, Assault, Injure, Kill, Inflict Fear, Public Nuisance & Hide - These & Other Criminal Behaviors Under Cover of Angry Mobs” is not.
“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” -H.L. Mencken
AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS: I didn't write this but I think whoever did raises some good questions. Ask a Democrat to explain how they can support today’s Democratic party...this is NOT your parent’s Democratic party...the loony progressive left is in control.
OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS...
LET ME PREFACE this by stating that my entire family USED to be democrats.....
I just have a few questions for you....Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given.
SO let's move on from that...
How about the division of America...
Do you really blame Trump for that?
How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up....Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost??? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?
How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?

Ted Nugent - AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS

July 26, 2020... | Facebook

Ted had more to say

How about when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union speech right in front of the world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States? Did that bring the country together and is THAT when Trump divided America?
How about when America had to endure 3 years and over 30 million dollars spent on trying to PROVE that Trump only won because of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and NOT because America voted him in and 17 democrats did EVERYTHING in their power to PROVE that there was Russian Collusion...and came up with ZERO?
Was THAT when Trump divided America?
I can't even start to go over the NEGATIVE PRESS he's received since his surprise win.
Remember the DONORS like Bloomberg who gave 27 million, Tom Steyer who gave 17 million, George Soros who gave 9 million and MANY MORE that gave MULTI-MILLIONS to Hillary, wanted a return on their investment…
Do you really think that donors give MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS just because they love Hillary?
NO, these weren't campaign donations, they were INVESTMENTS into what HILLARY had promised them when she became president....
They were so sure she would win and they would be SHOWERED with HUGE RETURNS, and when it didn't happen and they LOST all those millions, they went all out to TAKE TRUMP out of OFFICE by any means possible...
DID YOU KNOW that 90% of the Mainstream media, and the corporations that own them, are owned by or run by BIG DEMOCRAT DONORS? You can verify all of that for yourselves...I did...
Since the moment Trump won, even before he was inaugurated, the mainstream media's reporting was 92% negative on Trump, do you know why?
It was those big donors that lost their dream of MILLIONS of dollars, on their returns that they were going to receive when Hillary was president and they weren't going to take that loss lightly...They needed to PUNISH TRUMP and those that VOTED HIM IN…
I've said this since the night he was elected..
There is NOTHING the left won't do to take down our President, our country and us, no low they won't go to, to get their power back, and sadly, we have seen this every single day since his election.
Let me ask you this...Have you ever listened to Trump or appreciated any accomplishment or campaign promises he's kept? Have you ever gone to one of his rallies or have you just closed your mind to ANYTHING he does?
Please ask yourselves the following questions, if you dare…
What has Joe Biden done for America for the last 47 years that he's held an office?
What did Joe Biden ever do for BLACKS when HE and Obama were in office?
What has Joe Biden ever done in his entire life to create a private-sector job?
What has Joe Biden done to help the American middle class worker?
Let me also ask you this...Why do you think there are so many people tearing down statues, or burning the American flag, beating up police officers, disrespecting our founders and hating our country? It comes straight from our SCHOOLS that have slowly been tearing down our history...
If there is a teacher out there, please tell me the following...
Do you teach the truth that it was the DEMOCRATS who formed the KKK?
Do you teach them that the EXALTED CYCLOPS of the KKK was Robert Byrd, who was elected to congress and served for decades, and that it was Hillary, Bill, and Obama that gave his EULOGY praising him?
That the DEMOCRATS fought the Civil war to KEEP SLAVERY?
That the inner-city ghettos were created by DEMOCRATS to keep control of slaves after they were freed?
That planned parenthood was founded in inner cities to CONTROL the BLACK POPULATION?
Is any of this in your history books?
Let me ask you this as well...
Can a student speak up when he/she disagrees with a teacher when they say that Trump is a horrible president or the electoral college has to be eliminated? Don't think so?
Well, I know a student that actually happened to...When the teacher said it had to be eliminated because Hillary lost, and he stated the reason it should stay, she ripped him apart, gave the entire class a 5 hour test, and stated it was because he DARED to disagree with her. Is that happening in your schools?
I'm only asking questions....I'd like your answers..
President Trump and his entire family has been vilified, demeaned and disrespected, for one reason and one reason only… HE WON
Have you noticed the DEMOCRATS only throw tantrums and OBJECT to everything he does and have NEVER ONCE gotten behind him to make America the best it can be?
WHY? They can't afford to get behind him...he would WIN AGAIN, and they can't let that happen....if he wins again, the Democrat party will be destroyed and they know it...

And more by Ted

Did you notice that the "CAGES" the left claimed that Trump built to put Illegal children in, WERE BUILT BY OBAMA for the very purpose of PUTTING ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN?
Was THAT all over the news when Obama did it? The very same "CAGES"...but the media was silent!!
How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence and was DEMONIZED 24/7 but NOT A WORD when Obama commuted 1715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office…
DID WE EVEN HEAR one WORD about it? Were there reporters even reporting it... NO! Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump's been in office he's commuted 11 people... compare that to Obama...Is that reporting fair?
How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the SWINE FLU, to INFECT MILLIONS of Americans before declaring it a health emergency....
Was the press losing it's minds and calling it the OBAMA FLU AND BLAMING OBAMA and BIDEN for the spread?
SILENCE!
Compare this to the NEGATIVE COVERAGE that Trump got when he immediately halted travel from China when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, or when de Blasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to Broadway... BUT those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of Coronavirus..
A FINAL QUESTION:
What have the DEMOCRATS done to help make America the best, to get behind a president that works tirelessly to care about WE THE PEOPLE instead of using us as political pawns..
What have the democrats done for people of color EXCEPT for GIVING ILLEGALS more rights than citizens and having us pay for it...
JUST imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with him on the economy, the Coronavirus, the inner cities where he's created opportunity zones, job training etc.
When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students they ran Betsy DeVos out!! The democrats running those inner city schools wanted no part of school choice.
Have you ever wondered why it's cities that have been run, for decades, that have the MOST HOMELESS, the MOST CRIME, the most MURDERS, the worst INNER CITY schools, ARE ALL RUN BY DEMOCRATS???
If you haven't started asking yourselves those questions, maybe you should..
As I said, my entire family used to be democrats, but NOT ONE will ever vote for a democrat again.... They asked themselves the same questions and the answers were clear....
Signed...A Concerned American.

And more by Ted

Did you notice that the "CAGES" the left claimed that Trump built to put Illegal children in, WERE BUILT BY OBAMA for the very purpose of PUTTING ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN?
Was THAT all over the news when Obama did it? The very same "CAGES"...but the media was silent!!
How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence and was DEMONIZED 24/7 but NOT A WORD when Obama commuted 1715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office…
DID WE EVEN HEAR one WORD about it? Were there reporters even reporting it... NO! Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump's been in office he's commuted 11 people... compare that to Obama...Is that reporting fair?
How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the SWINE FLU, to INFECT MILLIONS of Americans before declaring it a health emergency....
Was the press losing it's minds and calling it the OBAMA FLU AND BLAMING OBAMA and BIDEN for the spread?
SILENCE!
Compare this to the NEGATIVE COVERAGE that Trump got when he immediately halted travel from China when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, or when de Blasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to Broadway... BUT those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of Coronavirus..
A FINAL QUESTION:
What have the DEMOCRATS done to help make America the best, to get behind a president that works tirelessly to care about WE THE PEOPLE instead of using us as political pawns..
What have the democrats done for people of color EXCEPT for GIVING ILLEGALS more rights than citizens and having us pay for it...
JUST imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with him on the economy, the Coronavirus, the inner cities where he's created opportunity zones, job training etc.
When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students they ran Betsy DeVos out!! The democrats running those inner city schools wanted no part of school choice.
Have you ever wondered why it's cities that have been run, for decades, that have the MOST HOMELESS, the MOST CRIME, the most MURDERS, the worst INNER CITY schools, ARE ALL RUN BY DEMOCRATS???
If you haven't started asking yourselves those questions, maybe you should..
As I said, my entire family used to be democrats, but NOT ONE will ever vote for a democrat again.... They asked themselves the same questions and the answers were clear....
Signed...A Concerned American.

Ted Nugent is a vile foul-mouthed racist.
And anyone who litters their prose with capital letters like that has the intellectual sophistication of a dimwitted teenager.

So what is his say?

July 26, 2020
"“Right to Peaceably Assemble” is granted. “Right to Vandalize, Destroy Public & Private Property, Assault, Injure, Kill, Inflict Fear, Public Nuisance & Hide - These & Other Criminal Behaviors Under Cover of Angry Mobs” is not.
“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” -H.L. Mencken
AN OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS: I didn't write this but I think whoever did raises some good questions. Ask a Democrat to explain how they can support today’s Democratic party...this is NOT your parent’s Democratic party...the loony progressive left is in control.
I just have a few questions for you....Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given.
How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up....Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost??? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?
How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?

How am I supposed to tell the difference between what you say and what Ted says if you do not distinguish between the two by using the quote feature or at least using indents?

How am I supposed to tell the difference between what you say and what Ted says if you do not distinguish between the two by using the quote feature or at least using indents?

Ted Nugent is a coward draft dodging scum, just like Trump. No wonder you think anything he has to say matters.

Ted Nugent is a coward draft dodging scum, just like Trump. No wonder you think anything he has to say matters.
Besides being wrong, you seem to have some sort of malfunction. Very emotional.

So what is his say?

July 26, 2020

Here are some other gems the washed up rocker had to say...He's a true leader of Trump's America alright. That is why he is going to lose in November. Real Americans hate Trump's America. It is trading the shining city on the hill for hell on Earth. Idiocracy personified.

Obama, he’s a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.”

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

“We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November.
Ted Nugent: The Biggest Asshole in Rock and Roll – INSIGHT News

13396122194_f10cc3e5aa_o.png

Last edited:

So what is his say?

July 26, 2020

Not interested in what the king of "JAIL BAIT" has to say.

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you

Besides being wrong, you seem to have some sort of malfunction. Very emotional.

He is not a draft dodger? Trump was not either? what world do you live in?

Not interested in what the king of "JAIL BAIT" has to say.

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you

Family Values and ****.

So what is his say?

July 26, 2020

You realize your champion Nuge here is such a massive coward that he covered himself in his own **** for weeks in order to avoid going to war, right? You also know he's a pedophile who had sex with underage girls, yes?

Sure he is. He was so committed to "freedom of Americans", that he covered himself in feces to avoid being drafted.

He's a real hero.

Reality as opposed to that la la land your emotional commentary is coming from.

President Trump was excused by the government. He later qualified.

Nugent used educational deferments and then was later rejected by the government in 1969.

Not being accepted or temporarily excused by your own government is not dodging.

And yes I am aware of the story Nugent told. It is recanted. So if you want to use that you are going to have to prove it is true, and I already know you can not do that.

Wasn't he the guy who ate beer and potato chips for a month before his physical?

... and so was Joe Biden. Who really cares about that in 2020?

Last edited:
You realize your champion Nuge here is such a massive coward that he covered himself in his own **** for weeks in order to avoid going to war, right? You also know he's a pedophile who had sex with underage girls, yes?
The poop story was recanted. Underage girls is an accusation. And were is this diagnosis of pedophile in regards to Nugent.

Sounds like you are talking a lot of bs.

The poop story was recanted. Underage girls is an accusation. And were is this diagnosis of pedophile in regards to Nugent.

Sounds like you are talking a lot of bs.

What do you call someone who says a black guy with a white mother is a sub-human mongrel? That someone you want to hear more from?

He "recanted".... covering himself in poo-poo....to get a 4F.

Too bad the 4F was his final draft assessment

Reality as opposed to that la la land your emotional commentary is coming from.

President Trump was excused by the government. He later qualified.

Nugent used educational deferments and then was later rejected by the government in 1969.

Not being accepted or temporarily excused by your own government is not dodging.

And yes I am aware of the story Nugent told. It is recanted. So if you want to use that you are going to have to prove it is true, and I already know you can not do that.
4F cowards —> anal cyst limbaugh; 5-timer cheney; cadet bone spurs the ‘athlete’; section 8 nugent, another gohmert face of the gop

I haven't read a single word of all that gibberish. All I needed to see was Ted Nugent and that's enough for me. He's profoundly infected with assholery.

Great thread to pass on.

What do you call someone who says a black guy with a white mother is a sub-human mongrel? That someone you want to hear more from?
Stop with the bs.

How often was Bush compared to or pictures as a monkey?

You absurdly think Nuget referred to Obama that way becasue he was half black, not becasue he simply disliked him and his policies.

Folks on your side of the coin think many people are who are not. It is nothign more than illogical thinking. FFS your side has so over used the term racist and conflated it with prejudice that it simply has no force of meaning anymore.

He also called Obama sub-human mongrel.
Yeah, we all need to hear what he thinks.

How can anyone look at that photo of a raging lunatic and think; "yeah I like this guy, I'm going to quote this guy. I like the way he expresses himself posing with multiple weapons, has a fondness for underage girls and was once investigated by the FBI because of his comments about Barack Obama"? Yeah, those are good attributes to some on the right, they share the ideology of Ted Nugent.

wow

4F cowards —> anal cyst limbaugh; 5-timer cheney; cadet bone spurs the ‘athlete’; section 8 nugent, another gohmert face of the gop

Your government excusing you from service is not dodging.

Back
Top Bottom