• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:18]Justice Ginsburg reveals she suffered recurrence of cancer

Moon

Why so serious?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg suffered a recurrence of cancer earlier this year and began chemotherapy in May, she said in a statement Friday.

Ginsburg, 87, said the chemotherapy is “yielding positive results” and shrank lesions that were found on her liver in February.

"I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam. I remain fully able to do that," she said.

Ginsburg, who is the court’s oldest member and its longest-serving Democratic appointee, has suffered several bouts of cancer in recent years and acknowledged last year that she was receiving treatment for pancreatic cancer. As recently as January, however, she said publicly that doctors believed she was cancer free.

Justice Ginsburg reveals she suffered recurrence of cancer - POLITICO

This isn't good news. I certainly wish her the best and hope she recovers from this.

Hang in there Ruth until you can give your resignation to President Biden in Jan.

Of course it is good news. The sooner the bitch dies and is replaced by a conservative justice, the better off the entire nation will be. She is an impediment.

Sorry, I'm not going to wish death on someone over politics.

Of course it is good news. The sooner the bitch dies and is replaced by a conservative justice, the better off the entire nation will be. She is an impediment.

She's trolling you, and it's working.

The Republican party is not the party of Christianity.

Oh, dear. Chemo makes you so sick. She must be going through hell right now.

As much as I hate to say it, we'd better start pushing for the Biden Rule, folks, because it's a long time to January for someone in Ruth's shoes. I wish her all the best, but this is not good.

Oh, dear. Chemo makes you so sick. She must be going through hell right now.

As much as I hate to say it, we'd better start pushing for the Biden Rule, folks, because it's a long time to January for someone in Ruth's shoes. I wish her all the best, but this is not good.

Republicans don't give a damn about law much less following a rule. If Ruth passed away on January 19th McConnell would pull an emergency session together to ram though a pick before the January 20th inauguration.

Considering that Democrats have killed and are continuing to kill more Americans than all the foreign wars the US has ever fought - combined - I'm definitely wishing for the death of every Democrat anti-American leftist filthy POS. That includes Ginsburg.

Considering that Democrats have killed and are continuing to kill more Americans than all the foreign wars the US has ever fought - combined - I'm definitely wishing for the death of every Democrat anti-American leftist filthy POS. That includes Ginsburg.

That's some rare lunacy there, my dude.

Feel rather strongly about that, do you?

And here is where another Republican pro life argument gets to flip flop.

Moderator's Warning:
Nope, nope, and more nope. There will be no celebrating the death of the political opposition. There will be no calls for killing anyone, particularly those who happen to be opposed to you politically. There is nothing civil about that lowest-common-denominator calls for violence and murder. Enough. Anyone who does not abide by this warning may face moderator action and/or thread bans.

All posts made prior to this warning are still subject to moderator review and action

She is one tough old lady. Get well soon Justice Ginsberg.

You are so likeable.

Republicans don't give a damn about law much less following a rule. If Ruth passed away on January 19th McConnell would pull an emergency session together to ram though a pick before the January 20th inauguration.

Well, there's always the filibuster, right? They could start by reading Moby Dick.

Hang in there Ruth until you can give your resignation to President Biden in Jan.

I've said it before: if Democrats take over the White House and the Senate, Ginsburg has my full permission to go skydiving and do a rail of coke. She's earned it.

There are a lot of RBG death eaters slithering around.

Back
Top Bottom