• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:176] [W:383] I Don't Understand Women Talking in a Coarse Manner. Does NOT Impress!

As has been proven, prostitution, legal and illegal always accompanies sex trafficking of minors. Stop repeating the same defeated arguments. You're wasting everybody's time.

You didn’t prove it. You made it up.

As has been proven, prostitution, legal and illegal always accompanies sex trafficking of minors. Stop repeating the same defeated arguments. You're wasting everybody's time.
So maybe if resources weren't being wasted enforcing vice laws they could instead be used in the enforcement of child sex trafficking. If it's going to happen regardless, why divert resources from it?

Well then why do you support a situation where it will be increased?
"The likely negative consequences of legalised prostitution on a country’s inflows of human trafficking might be seen to support those who argue in favour of banning prostitution, thereby reducing the flows of trafficking,” the researchers state. “However, such a line of argumentation overlooks potential benefits that the legalisation of prostitution might have on those employed in the industry. Working conditions could be substantially improved for prostitutes — at least those legally employed — if prostitution is legalised."

So you're fine with sex trafficking of minors then?
Sex trafficking of minors is happening right now. What are you doing to stop it? Nothing. You've already decided you're fine living in a society that traffics minors. If you weren't fine with that, you'd move somewhere else, right?

Moderator's Warning:
There is an in-thread warning at #176, and I will now amplify it: Stop snarking at each other and stick to the topic, or else.

Hey guys, I just want to point out the distressing trend I observe where some women want to talk coarsely like the men. I don't know, but in my day, it was important for women to be ladylike. Men respected that.
But today, society is telling girls it's OK to talk like streetwalkers. These women might thing it will make them popular or impress men, but trust me, it DOESN'T. In fact it does the opposite.

My wife and I raised our three daughters to behave with manners, and they do. They don't talk like the tough-talking girls who frequent the night clubs. They comport themselves like ladies. All women should do the same, IMHO.

Some girls think such talk will impress men. But trust me, you won't land a decent man if your mouth resembles a filthy sewer,

Just a little something to think about.
I am curious. Do you think men with "course talk" impresses women?

I am curious. Do you think men with "course talk" impresses women?

Do you remember a time when men who swore in the presence of women would say, "Excuse my French"?

Do you remember a time when men who swore in the presence of women would say, "Excuse my French"?
I had a male psychotherapy client who, for years, would not say what he called "the 'f' word " in front of me.

I had a male psychotherapy client who, for years, would not say what he called "the 'f' word " in front of me.

Sadly, these days I suppose this would be considered "quaint."

And who said men are dictating anything? Why can’t I offer my advice as to how these I’ll-mannered women should behave?
You want women to behave how you want them to behave, that is you trying to command how women behave. And you say it as if you have no clue about how women have been treated throughout history. Women are not yours to command or even to give advice too. Women despite Christian morals are not property to be mansplained too. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Was this back when men would occasionally smack women to, you know, "help keep them in line"?

@Mashmont respects strong women so much that he likes posts that refer to a woman as a slut and a hyena.

View attachment 67330249
This is like the crazy trolling the twitterbots do to Donald Trump Jr.

"Trump Jr "liked" a post by someone who 20 years ago once wrote something racist".

People have a lot of time on their hands.

My post had to do with the intellectually disabledMarxist prop girl; not prostitution
Ah, back to Greta, are we? Funny, I don't recall Greta using coarse language but you accuse her of vile words while insulting her. If you want to think that you respect women, you need to start actually respecting them

Moderator's Warning:
There is an in-thread warning at #176, and I will now amplify it: Stop snarking at each other and stick to the topic, or else.
I agree. I would like to see discussion about topics, not chatters.

I agree. I would like to see discussion about topics, not chatters.

Moderator's Warning:
Please don't respond to a mod-box publicly.

Ah, back to Greta, are we? Funny, I don't recall Greta using coarse language but you accuse her of vile words while insulting her. If you want to think that you respect women, you need to start actually respecting them
Maybe not coarse in her case, but Thunberg was coached to say insulting things to and about her political adversaries numerous times. Snarling angry face and all. She was involved in acting, so it probably came out of that.
1619274585096.png1619274990852.png

Last edited:
Was this back when men would occasionally smack women to, you know, "help keep them in line"?

Men in the United States used to have the right to beat their wives. I cannot help but think that if men have the power to decide how women should speak, that this is the same principle: men decide what women have the right to do.

Maybe not coarse in her case, but Thunberg was coached to say insulting things to and about her political adversaries numerous times. Snarling angry face and all. She was involved in acting, so it probably came out of that.
View attachment 67330252View attachment 67330254
Oh, so only you can say insulting things. Also you don't approve of her facial expressions so it's okay for you to insult her.

Oh, so only you can say insulting things. Also you don't approve of her facial expressions so it's okay for you to insult her.
She was used as a prop by the Marxist left, and one that dare not be questioned because of her disability. I didn't play that game. I called her out.

You want women to behave how you want them to behave, that is you trying to command how women behave. And you say it as if you have no clue about how women have been treated throughout history. Women are not yours to command or even to give advice too. Women despite Christian morals are not property to be mansplained too. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course I want women to behave well.

Men in the United States used to have the right to beat their wives. I cannot help but think that if men have the power to decide how women should speak, that this is the same principle: men decide what women have the right to do.

Do you think I have the power to decide how women speak?

Back
Top Bottom