• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:17]The strange things democrats believe

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Democrats just passed a law that it is ok to abort (kill) a baby at nine months.

Yet they think a border wall is immoral?

Excuse me if I and many think that is the most ignorant thinking there is.

Care to explain it.

Re: The strange things democrats believe

Democrats just passed a law that it is ok to abort (kill) a baby at nine months.

Care to explain it.

What does the law say ?

Under what circumstances ?

What insane thinking that at full term before it is naturally born a baby can be killed in an abortion. It could of been delivered by C Section alive and well.

Yet----------------------- and it is a big yet--------------they want to keep a mass murderer alive in prison. Quite frankly they have it ass backwards.

Care to explain it.

Playing devils advocate here... what law? What state? Any link to info?

Care to explain it.

Your post is illogical. To begin with Democrats did not pass a law. Why don't we start with that?

In New York. Try to keep up on current events.

What does the law say ?

Under what circumstances ?

Notice how he used "immoral" to describe the wall...…..trying so desperately to link the two?? LMAO!
When did democrats say the wall was immoral?

Notice how he used "immoral" to describe the wall...…..trying so desperately to link the two?? LMAO!
When did democrats say the wall was immoral?[/QUOTE

Aw come on--------------dont any of you keep up on current events. Check with the *itch Pelosi, she is one of them.

When did democrats say the wall was immoral?

To be fair it was one Democrat. The speaker of the House. (Pelosi)

Care to explain it.

Everything in your post is wrong. Everything. Congratz!

Everything in your post is wrong. Everything. Congratz!

It is you post that is wrong. Again keep up on current events.

Care to explain it.

Well, Trump can veto it, right?

(BTW, Trump was pro-choice up until he had to fool the right into supporting him)

Care to explain it.

I have one question for you; Are you being disingenuous or just illiterate?

“New York state has enacted strong new legal protections for abortion rights. The new law, signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday, safeguards rights laid out in Roe v. Wade and other court rulings, including a provision permitting late-term abortions when a woman’s health is endangered
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-yo...f-mothers-health-is-at-risk-today-2019-01-23/

Looks a little different without the it is ok to abort (kill) a baby at nine months rhetoric

New York state has enacted strong new legal protections for abortion rights. The new law, signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday, safeguards rights laid out in Roe v. Wade and other court rulings, including a provision permitting late-term abortions when a woman's health is endangered

Your post is illogical. To begin with Democrats did not pass a law. Why don't we start with that?

This was my immediate thought! Although he's referring to an incredibly democratic state, they didn't do it alone and the law doesn't fit the description.

Edit: Bear in mind, this decrying of the description comes form a pro-life libertarian!

It is you post that is wrong. Again keep up on current events.

I do keep up, which is why I know you are wrong. Democrats did not pass a bill making it ok to abort to 9 months, except in the case of danger to the health of the mother. Most democrats do not consider the wall immoral, only stupid. Calling other people ignorant is something you should probably avoid, as irony meters explode when you do it.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to a more appropriate forum.

Please remember this forum is under a special rule set stickied at the top of the forum.

Care to explain it.

No law was passed :doh

Btw, how many elective abortions of viable fetuses take place in NY every year? How many were performed in the US last yr?

None.

How about we pass a law that riding unicorns is illegal. Yes? No?

No? Why not? Yeah it's a stupid idea. It would be useless, feel-good legislation. Just like any laws that would restrict aborting viable fetuses. They dont happen.

In New York. Try to keep up on current events.

Sorry - I hadn't heard that breaking news yet when you posted this, and was a bit annoyed that you didn't include this obvious information. If you're going to post an OP, you need to include some context... let us know what you're talking about. Democrats do nutty things all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom