• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:168]Cortez releases her communist agenda

You really do see communists everywhere don’t you bud. Weren’t the communists supposed to have launched their coup months ago? :lamo

She's trying to build a central planning committee. I know you want to muddy the water, because you're one of her worshippers.

Trump should ask his buddy Putin how to combat it...maybe some authoritarian nationalism?

She's trying to build a central planning committee. I know you want to muddy the water, because you're one of her worshippers.

Your fevered rantings and ravings are always amusing. Do you want someone to look under the bed for those pesky reds for you?

:lamo

So she wants to create a Congressional committee with no legislative authority mostly to do the EPA’s job.

Cortez is the Fox news and their mindless minions new 'bogeyman/woman'.. Expect this for the next 2 years, at least. They were attacking her BEFORE she was even in Congress... lol

But this is the new Republican party, they don't lead, they don't govern... They only hate, and a minority woman who is a Democrat? That's a lot of hate, it's probably orgasmic for them.

So she has finished her inauguration and is ready to sign bills into law now I see.

I really don’t understand why the right is so fixated on her. She is a freshman congresswoman who is going to be marginalized by Dem leadership, like Pelosi, and she is too young to run for President. I have been hearing a lot about her but it is the right wing who I keep hearing about her from. It seems there are other Democratic women they should be more concerned about, like Pelosi and Warren. Though I am sure AOC appreciates the press.

Nah. What she's advocating isn't communism.

Have you bothered to look that word up?

It might clear things up for you.

Y'all wish it wasn't communism. Huh?

The cat's out of the bag. :lamo

I really don’t understand why the right is so fixated on her. She is a freshman congresswoman who is going to be marginalized by Dem leadership, like Pelosi, and she is too young to run for President. I have been hearing a lot about her but it is the right wing who I keep hearing about her from. It seems there are other Democratic women they should be more concerned about, like Pelosi and Warren. Though I am sure AOC appreciates the press.

Warren has been saying stuff about her. Have you missed that?

But yeah...I agree with you that Nancy will eventually tell her to go sit at the children's table while the Democratic adults take care of dinner.

So she wants to create a Congressional committee with no legislative authority mostly to do the EPA’s job.

She wants to create a committee that answers to no one.

Well, there’s no reason to fear a committee that has no authority to do anything but create its own paperwork.

Warren has been saying stuff about her. Have you missed that?

But yeah...I agree with you that Nancy will eventually tell her to go sit at the children's table while the Democratic adults take care of dinner.

Yes I did. I’ll check it out.

Let us know when you figure out that members of Congress do not sign bills into law.

Apparently you missed when AOC thought that was what she was going to be doin y when she was inaugurated after her win.

She's learning from Nancy.

Did you know that Pelosi is going to, in effect, create a House-centric version of the DOJ?

Page #13 is the most interesting, and ties back to the Page #9 rule.

Here Speaker Pelosi sets up an internal House division of lawyers, paid with taxpayer funds, to defend Obamacare against any adverse action. In essence Pelosi is setting up her own Legislative Branch division of justice, to fight against the Executive Branch U.S. Department of Justice if needed.

pelosi-rules-8.jpg

Speaker Pelosi is creating her own mini DOJ inside the legislative branch. And, with additional investigative powers granted to House committees, we might even see a mini-FBI units, dispatched to conduct investigations and spy operations, accountable only to speaker Pelosi. Heck, considering congress already has subpoena power, there’s no telling where this might end.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...es-schedule-for-process-of-trump-impeachment/

Give AOC ten years and she'll make Nancy look like a small-minded piker.

Wouldn’t be Democrats in power with apdst rambling on about communism.

Seriously, though...AOC is following the wrong path in life.

She should have been a Pop Star.

Back
Top Bottom