• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:162]Alan Dershowitz: Mueller's final report 'is going to be devastating' for Trump

Re: Alan Dershowitz: Mueller's final report 'is going to be devastating' for Trump

Since I (almost) invariable refer to Mr. Trump as "Mr. Trump" (regardless of what I think of his activities) and refer to Ms. Clinton as "Ms. Clinton" (regardless of what I think of her activities) my backyard is somewhat cleaner than yours appear to be.
I am not just referring to you or myself. I am talking about the left and the right as groups.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: Alan Dershowitz: Mueller's final report 'is going to be devastating' for Trump

Where are your links to back up your claim that I am a liberal because of my politics?

And stop obsessing about Mrs. Clinton. If you want her attention so much, write her a fan letter.
All over the forum. I don't think I have seen you take anything other the a liberal position on any issue. As for Hillary, I am just looking for a bit of intellectual honesty from you. Until you can admit that she has committed crimes, you will always come off as a closet Hillary fan.

You are making a career out of stupid posts.

If I was a "Hillary supporter" I would have voted for her in 2016.

Do you have a quota of lies and moronic statements to make, or can I expect them to end sometime soon?
I supported a few GOP candidates I ultimately did not vote for as you can only vote for one candidate for president. Not voting for Hillary does not necessarily mean you do not support her at some level. And there is the fact that you cannot bring yourself to admit she committed crimes.

All over the forum. I don't think I have seen you take anything other the a liberal position on any issue. As for Hillary, I am just looking for a bit of intellectual honesty from you. Until you can admit that she has committed crimes, you will always come off as a closet Hillary fan.

"All over the forum" is another phrase for "I can't find any of your posts that confirm what I said".

Until she has been charged and convicted with crimes, I don't give a God damn about Hillary Clinton. Take your obsession with her to one of your fellow Trump lovers. The rest of us will discuss current events.

"All over the forum" is another phrase for "I can't find any of your posts that confirm what I said".

Until she has been charged and convicted with crimes, I don't give a God damn about Hillary Clinton. Take your obsession with her to one of your fellow Trump lovers. The rest of us will discuss current events.
Until you can admit that Hillary has committed crimes, you are a closet hildabeast supporter. It's as simple as that.

Until you can admit that Hillary has committed crimes, you are a closet hildabeast supporter. It's as simple as that.

Find someone else to obsess about Clinton with. This thread isn't about her.

Find someone else to obsess about Clinton with. This thread isn't about her.
My point is still valid. Have a nice day.

I am not just referring to you or myself. I am talking about the left and the right as groups.

I agree - BOTH could use a course in "Remedial Civility".

Back
Top Bottom