• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:156]Obamagate: The worst politicaql scandal in US history

I don't think democrats realize how dangerous it is to protect and promote party members who commit crimes against America for the specific purpose of giving corrupt democrats an unfair edge in elections.

No deal too Faustian for Democrats and their propaganda media.

Here's a hint. Durham hasn't been investigating for three years, and he will be wrapping up his criminal investigation in two or three months.

What usually happens at the end of a criminal investigation?

Run, Forrest, run!:lol:

Every person interviewed is now allowed to lie their asses off to the investigators. Plead guilty to a non-crime, it happens all the time.

What makes Obamagate worse than Watergate? The fact that Obamagate went on for 4 years while Watergate was nipped in the bud at the first evidence of criminal activity. Compounding the problem also is the fact that a whole segment of US society refuses to see and condemn crimes committed by lawless thugs for the sole benefit of their favorite political party and politicians. This is a great evil and the wickedness and blindness supporting the evil is just as bad as the actual crimes themselves.

Trump: More to come on 'Obamagate' in the coming weeks | On Air Videos | Fox Business

A nothingburger.
Doesn't even compete with lock her up.

Here's a hint. When Durham finishes his "exponentially expanding" criminal investigation we'll know how many Obama officials were indicted.

What usually happens when criminal investigations finish?:lol:

My prediction: ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, ZIPPO, GOOSE EGG. Just.like.Hillary.

Obama can no more be jailed in America than O.J. could have been convicted of murder. Why? Mostly because millions of blacks will not stand for it. With them it is not about doing what is just and right but about never charging black leaders, especially Obama, with any criminal violations no matter how serious.

You might also need some charges. So I'll ask the question for the 4th or 5th time here on DP.

What charges does anyone have on Obama or his so called deep state people? Please list them by person.

And lets not throw around treason. It does not apply anywhere.

You might also need some charges. So I'll ask the question for the 4th or 5th time here on DP.

What charges does anyone have on Obama or his so called deep state people? Please list them by person.

What happened in the Watergate scandal? Nixon was involved with operators who were trying to dig up dirt on his opponent. What happened in the Obamagate scandal? Obama directed employees of the federal government to spy on Trump and his associates for the political advantage of the democrat party who had put him in office in the first place.

Here's a hint. When Durham finishes his "exponentially expanding" criminal investigation we'll know how many Obama officials were indicted.

What usually happens when criminal investigations finish?:lol:

My prediction: ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, ZIPPO, GOOSE EGG. Just.like.Hillary.

Boy won't you be surprised. :lol:

Hillary might even be in legal jeopardy, given that clearing her was central to this massive abuse of power.

There never before was a criminal investigation, and it took two years for Trump to get an AG who had the stones to begin one.

What comes from criminal investigations?

Indictments.

Welcome to #Obamagate, Everybody!
Finally, at long last, the myth of a scandal-free Obama presidency has vanished.
Scott McKay by SCOTT MCKAY
May 13, 2020, 12:01 AM
The hottest hashtag on Twitter is 12 years in the making, and frankly that’s far too late.

But hey, better late than never, right?

Last week’s cascade of revelations that the entire Trump–Russia narrative and Mike Flynn case, among other shenanigans falling out of Washington, D.C., over the past four years, weren’t just garbage but garbage cooked up and spread by the top levels of the Obama administration, to be summed up in one catchy hashtag, has the potential to change American politics in fundamental ways.

We know that prosecutions are afoot, and we know indictments are coming. We know that some of those indictments will be handed down to people with famous names.
Welcome to #Obamagate, Everybody! | The American Spectator

As soon as you said that treason doesn't apply, anyone with common sense would know it does.

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Anyone with eyes knows that the conspirators were trying to illegally remove Trump from office.

If that isn't treason, there's no such thing.

I believe what the writer presented, especially since nobody has bothered to try to prove him wrong.

You cannot prove a negative.

If someone says Santa lives in the North Pole and owns a pink elephant, it’s not anyone’s job to try to prove him wrong.

You're years late and a few million dollars short on this issue.:lol:

Off the top of my head, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Baker, Strozk, Page, Ohr and his wife, Rice, Yates, Rosenstein, the FBI lawyer who tampered with evidence and many more.

Perjury, tampering with evidence, conspiracy, leaking classified information, ad infinitum.

And hopefully treason or sedition will be one of the charges.

Off the top of my head, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Baker, Strozk, Page, Ohr and his wife, Rice, Yates, Rosenstein, the FBI lawyer who tampered with evidence and many more.

Perjury, tampering with evidence, conspiracy, leaking classified information, ad infinitum.

You have nothing. This will end with nothing.

It's just red meat for the trumpers

Hillary might even be in legal jeopardy, given that clearing her was central to this massive abuse of power.

There never before was a criminal investigation, and it took two years for Trump to get an AG who had the stones to begin one.

Indictments.

What came after the Flynn criminal investigation?
Answer that

Indictments.

What came after the Flynn criminal investigation?
Answer that

Gosh, you seem to be under an awful lot of stress watching your fake liberal reality collapse.:lol:

Why would I answer such a stupid, irrelevant question?

What's your point, and what does it have to do with mine?

You have nothing. This will end with nothing.

It's just red meat for the trumpers

Yeah, sure, right, it's "la, la, la, I can't hear you, I have my fingers in my ears!":lol:

Gosh, you seem to be under an awful lot of stress watching your fake liberal reality collapse.:lol:

You seem very uninformed on current trump administration criminal investigations. Lol

Hahahahaha

I thought criminal investigations always lead to indictments? Lol

The most radical of leftist democrats love to love Muslim murderers and hate American Christians.

Why do you always lie? As a "Christian" according to you, you know God damns all liars to Hell and the Ten Commandments (remember them?) prohibits you from bearing false witness.

If you're going to claim to be a Christian, act like one.

Its hard to miss the con. The GOP throws out a lot of shiny objects to con the base, while using none of it to present to the case itself.

Cons work when the target is so willing to be conned. And you folks are more than willing.

You seem very uninformed on current trump administration criminal investigations. Lol

Hahahahaha

I thought criminal investigations always lead to indictments? Lol

I have no idea what you're babbling about, and I doubt you do either.:roll:

Doesn't matter. The massive abuse of power is slowly being exposed, and it's far, far worse than even informed journalists had thought.

There are going to be many indictments and l-o-o-o-n-g prison sentences.

Its hard to miss the con. The GOP throws out a lot of shiny objects to con the base, while using none of it to present to the case itself.

Cons work when the target is so willing to be conned. And you folks are more than willing.

What do ignorant liberals call a mountain of evidence of criminal activity that will grow ever larger?

"Shiny objects.":lol:

What do ignorant liberals call a mountain of evidence of criminal activity that will grow ever larger?

"Shiny objects.":lol:

So you have an indictment?

Hahahahaha

I have no idea what you're babbling about, and I doubt you do either.:roll:

Doesn't matter. The massive abuse of power is slowly being exposed, and it's far, far worse than even informed journalists had thought.

There are going to be many indictments and l-o-o-o-n-g prison sentences.

Wow you are uninformed. The trump administration conducted a 3 year criminal investigation into flynn.

No indictment

But wait....you said they lead to indictment???? Lol

The gullibility of the average Trump supporter never ceases to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom