• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#151]House passes anti-trans youth treatment bill

Should the law that makes genital mutilation illegal be tossed then also?

Should parents be allowed to decide that girls don't need a clitoris?

At what age should children be given hormone blockers?
At what age should gender reassignment surgery be allowed?

If you support these things - state what age you think it should be acceptable.

And state why it is different than genital mutilation?
Do you agree that male circumcision at birth, without the consent of the boy or any clinical necessity, is also genital mutilation?

Apparently never, according to these politicians who know best.
The Legislature initially established that law in 2019, targeting ritual genital mutilation conducted against girls by some faiths. The law also added an enforcement mechanism to align with a federal law that passed in 1996 outlawing female genital mutilation.

But Skaug’s bill, HB 675, would change the law to apply to both male and female children and would prohibit surgery “if it is for the sole purpose of attempting to change or affirm the child’s perception of the child’s sex if that perception is inconsistent with the child’s biological sex.”

So, what age would be acceptable?

6?
8?
10?
12?
14?
16?

Those of you that are opposed to this - give the age YOU think it is acceptable at.

Leaving it to the family and the doctor seems like common sense.

Yeah right, because relying of families to make good decisions works so well for things like vaccines, masks, and leaving loaded guns lying around.

Of course they do.
no, they dont hence why this happens
Yes, it does. Sex is objective, and determined by biology. Gender is subjective, and determined by feelings.
thank you again for proving how uneducated you are on this topic
this is about GENDER and Sex -/- gender
this fact will never change no matter how many lies and unhinged triggered meltdowns you post
Because you were just schooled again? lol
no because facts and medical science prov you wrong and its hilarious
I didn't express any feelings. I correctly schooled you on biology.
again facts and medical science prove otherwise . . remind us what you have on your side again, oh that right . . . . . .NOTHING! LMAO
your post fails again
😂🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= sexual orientation
Transgender =/= delusion
Transgender =/= crossdressing/drag queens
Transgender =/= mental disorder
Transgender =/= Gender Dysphoria
Transitioning =/= child abuse

Links for education

The more education, the less bigotry, the less ignorance for some.
Happy reading!

Last edited:
The Legislature initially established that law in 2019, targeting ritual genital mutilation conducted against girls by some faiths. The law also added an enforcement mechanism to align with a federal law that passed in 1996 outlawing female genital mutilation.

But Skaug’s bill, HB 675, would change the law to apply to both male and female children and would prohibit surgery “if it is for the sole purpose of attempting to change or affirm the child’s perception of the child’s sex if that perception is inconsistent with the child’s biological sex.”

So, what age would be acceptable?

6?
8?
10?
12?
14?
16?

Those of you that are opposed to this - give the age YOU think it is acceptable at.

So they're using the scourge of genetical mutilation to prevent parents from helping their trans children.

Interesting how your concern for parents in the "don't say gay thread" has now evaporated.

Absolutely agree with this bill. If a person wants to have elective surgery to alter their appearance, it needs to be a decision made by an adult. Providing hormone blockers to someone pre puberty or altering their physical appearance is child abuse.
Maybe we should let trained medical professionals make this call on a case by case basis instead of the federal government enforcing it on everyone?

Should the law that makes genital mutilation illegal be tossed then also?
transition =/= genital mutilation and any other retarded strawman you post
Should parents be allowed to decide that girls don't need a clitoris?
see above, another failed strawman LMAO
At what age should children be given hormone blockers?
At what age should gender reassignment surgery be allowed?
If you support these things - state what age you think it should be acceptable.
this should be determined on an individual level by medical science consensus, the patient, thier rights and parents in most circumstances, it has nothing to do with me or your feelings, this is where your claims will always fail
And state why it is different than genital mutilation?
because transitioning isnt equal to genital mutilation any more than sex is equal to rape. Nobody honest, educated and objective would claim they are.

do you have something actually on topic, factual and based on medical science to post or are you just gonna post complete tinfoil hat, dishonest nutter babble?
please let us know! Thanks!
😁🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

The more education, the less bigotry and or less ignorance for some.
Happy reading!

Last edited:
This is exactly why Putin wants a buffer zone between Russia and western society.

He doesn't want to have this biology denying, perverted, cross dressing, genitalia mutilating, child abusing, Soros woke cancer culture infecting is people.

No, it's about biology and consent.
The left pretend that all trans people are "in the wrong body." Very few actually are and most suffer body dysmorphia. There are babies that are born with indistinguishable genitalia. It is rare. When a person with sight identifies as "blind" and pours Drano in their eyes is it considered "fixing" the person?

Society needs to be more accepting of feminized males and masculine females. Make it comfortable for people to live in the body they are born in. Much better solution than the disfigurement caused by hormone therapy and surgery.

no, they dont hence why this happens
Of course they do.
thank you again for proving how uneducated you are on this topic
this is about GENDER and Sex -/- gender
No, it's about sex. It's why they are trying to surgically and medicinally alter the persons sex. Gender is a phycological construct. Sex is biological.
this fact will never change no matter how many lies and unhinged triggered meltdowns you post
It's not a fact. I just showed you that.
no because facts and medical science prov you wrong and its hilarious
Medical science show that sex is determined by chromosomes, not feelings.
again facts and medical science prove otherwise . . remind us what you have on your side again, oh that right . . . . . .NOTHING! LMAO
your post fails again
😂🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

This isn't about gender, it is about sex. gender is a phycological construct. Sex is biological. The bill is correctly restricting the elective surgery and harmful hormone blocking of children.
The more education, the less bigotry, the less ignorance for some.
Happy reading!
You should get on that. You don't seem to know much about this topic.

So they're using the scourge of genetical mutilation to prevent parents from helping their trans children.

Interesting how your concern for parents in the "don't say gay thread" has now evaporated.
Interesting that is what you take away.

Hormone blockers are fine, they can be reversed. Anything like surgery should be placed on hold until the child is considered an adult and decides for themselves.

And before anyone asks, I do think that circumcision should be halted until they person is an adult.

Maybe we should let trained medical professionals make this call on a case by case basis instead of the federal government enforcing it on everyone?
If trained medical professionals weren't participating in child abuse, I might agree with you. However, since they are, federal/state intervention is required.

transition =/= genital mutilation and any other retarded strawman you post

see above, another failed strawman LMAO

this should be determined on an individual level by medical science consensus, the patient, thier rights and parents in most circumstances, it has nothing to do with me or your feelings, this is where your claims will always fail

because transitioning isnt equal to genital mutilation any more than sex is equal to rape. Nobody honest, educated and objective would claim they are.

do you have something actually on topic, factual and based on medical science to post or are you just gonna post complete tinfoil hat, dishonest nutter babble?
please let us know! Thanks!
😁🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

Happy reading!
SO...all that blathering and you didn't answer the question.

At what age do YOU consider it acceptable?

Or you can blather on more and avoid the question.

Of course they do.
No, it's about sex. It's why they are trying to surgically and medicinally alter the persons sex. Gender is a phycological construct. Sex is biological.
It's not a fact. I just showed you that.
Medical science show that sex is determined by chromosomes, not feelings.
This isn't about gender, it is about sex. gender is a phycological construct. Sex is biological. The bill is correctly restricting the elective surgery and harmful hormone blocking of children.
You should get on that. You don't seem to know much about this topic.
BOOOM another delicious dodge! Hilarious!
welp nothing you posted changes anything and your post gets destroyed by facts againLMAO
😁🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

Happy reading!

Do you agree that male circumcision at birth, without the consent of the boy or any clinical necessity, is also genital mutilation?
Oh now come on, what's wrong with mutilation of little boy infants penis's? You don't want Jimmy to look different than his daddy, who also had his penis mutilated. Not to mention, they'd have to wash that thing, and you know boys.........lol :rolleyes:

BOOOM another delicious dodge! Hilarious!
You are confused. Directly refuting your premise is not a dodge.
welp nothing you posted changes anything and your post gets destroyed by facts againLMAO
😁🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

Happy reading!
Refuted this already. This is about sex, not gender.

SO...all that blathering and you didn't answer the question.

At what age do YOU consider it acceptable?

Or you can blather on more and avoid the question.
BWHAHAHAH why do you post so many lies when they are so eaisly proven wrong and destroyed
should i quote my anser and make your moronic post look even more stupid and dishonest? why sure . . heres my answer

this should be determined on an individual level by medical science consensus, the patient, their rights and parents in most circumstances, it has nothing to do with me or your feelings, this is where your claims will always fail
BOOM! another lie bites the dust LMAO
😁🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

Happy reading!

It's no wonder suicide is high in America. We seem to prefer someone just leaves the hard way then to try and understand and help them. We let GAWD take em! Oh Merica, you're so shitty sometimes.

I know. I agree with that. My statement was not clear, and I apologize. I mean to say an adult must make the decision for themselves, not for a child.

Which is still child abuse if done in another state.
I hope if you have children you generic heterosexual kids, but you don't get to choose.

"You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew"

Judy Kuhn

BWHAHAHAH why do you post so many lies when they are so eaisly proven wrong and destroyed
should i quote my anser and make your moronic post look even more stupid and dishonest? why sure . . heres my answer

BOOM! another lie bites the dust LMAO
😁🍿

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

Happy reading!
SO still no answer as to what age YOU think it is acceptable or appropriate?

Keep blathering.

You are confused. Directly refuting your premise is not a dodge.
Refuted this already. This is about sex, not gender.
and the dodge train keeps trucking and failing CHOOO CHOOO!!!!!
thanks for proving yourself factually wrong again, it most certainly is about gender this fact will never change no matter how many times you stomp your feet it will just makes your posts look even more stupid each and every time and continues our entertainment. LMAO

now watch me own your false claims AGAIN

Quick Facts:
Gender =/= sex
Biology =/= gender
Transgender =/= delusion

Links for education

quick make another failed deflection and dodge!!!!
😁🍿

I hope if you have children you generic heterosexual kids, but you don't get to choose.
huh?
"You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew"

Judy Kuhn
no idea what this has to do with anything i said.

Back
Top Bottom