• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(W:#15)10/20

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
1. the day I joined Debate Politics
2. B-day of the late fabulous Tom Petty ( who i saw many times in concert
3. The infamous day NATO forced Qaddafi into a drainage ditch where he was ripped apart (and worse) by the NTC

My other message board has devolved into trolling & poo flinging - my "announcement" is i'm very happy I kept this place in reserve
and REALLY APPRECIATE the discussions here without derailing and flinging..

Hello,
I never saw any posts from you until recently.
I hope they "mature" a bit.

Peace

Hello,
I never saw any posts from you until recently.
I hope they "mature" a bit.

Peace

I try to be a bit engaging - one's writings are only worthwhile if they are read- but still backed up by targeted rebuttals
Peace as well

im-watching-watch-you.gif

1. the day I joined Debate Politics
2. B-day of the late fabulous Tom Petty ( who i saw many times in concert
3. The infamous day NATO forced Qaddafi into a drainage ditch where he was ripped apart (and worse) by the NTC

My other message board has devolved into trolling & poo flinging - my "announcement" is i'm very happy I kept this place in reserve
and REALLY APPRECIATE the discussions here without derailing and flinging..
We fling here too, but the poo is sanitized.

And he's another that loves to carry Colonel Putin's water.
why is detente a bad thing? if you understood geo-politics and the so called "Nixon China card"
you'd understand it was US policy to try to keepRussia and China from beoming a military co-opt or unified command.
Instead we have sanctions that pushed Putin into a close orbit with China

Where do you think China got the tech all of a sudden for the hypersonic missile just reported?
Russia leads the world in missile development. our sanctioning Russia and NATO expansion makes us weaker geopolitically
My loyalty is to the USA, not Ukraine and not Russia

you got this insane Russiaphobia. I know you lived in Ukraine but it's pointless to discuss

With you? It certainly is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom