• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:139]Corsi: I lied and I'm ready to Die in Jail

That's the most astounding thing of all. You'd have to be a goddamn idiot to think that Junior, Manafort and Kushner set up this big meeting ("I love it") in the same building as Daddy, one floor away, and never told him? Hell, Junior's spent his entire life trying to get Daddy to love him, and he has this kind of opportunity, and doesn't tell him about it? What a crock of ****. The Trump family must think everyone in America is stupid.

And he spoke with someone from a blocked number before and after the meeting and under sworn testimony Don Jr couldn't remember who it was or if his dad ever uses blocked numbers (which he does). Its a mockery of our country that a president can lie this blatantly about an investigation.

That's the most astounding thing of all. You'd have to be a goddamn idiot to think that Junior, Manafort and Kushner set up this big meeting ("I love it") in the same building as Daddy, one floor away, and never told him? Hell, Junior's spent his entire life trying to get Daddy to love him, and he has this kind of opportunity, and doesn't tell him about it? What a crock of ****. The Trump family must think everyone in America is stupid.

Or, more likely, the trumps think THEY are smart.

Corsi didnt lie, any intelligent person understands that.

He did not remember a forwarded email... of course YOU remember all your forwarded and deleted emails, right? All those thousands... if you are even a regular everyday person. Right?

If you say yes that puts you in the category of either being a liar or having something similar to a photographic memory. Most do not have that style memory ability. Lying remember, defined as I showed by Merriam Webster, requires the INTENTION to mislead, not merely making a very human mistake.

Funny how you can call it lying... but cannot follow up and PROVE that he was doing so. Accusations, false accusations, are your folk's on the left's dime a dozen vocation. Oversupply and underselling doesn't matter to you folks, you got more where that came from and who cares if the world doesn't really want your product, eh? F**** em, eh?

But it does show the hypocrisy of the left and the establishment types, they let slenderman and fat lady era cronies smash phone, laptops, remove chips, bleach bit hard drives and lie to investigators on a wholesale basis...

But one misstep or faulty memory by anyone even faintly related to the Trump team, get out the guillotine.

He is the guy Obama trolled by releasing his birth certificate right before "Where's the Birth certificate?" was released.

My favorite thing Obama ever did.

Which means that whole book was a lie, right?

Corsi is a nasty little purveyor of propaganda.

One of many who bear responsibility for the nation's current divide.

He is the guy Obama trolled by releasing his birth certificate right before "Where's the Birth certificate?" was released.

My favorite thing Obama ever did.

Which means that whole book was a lie, right?

Corsi is a nasty little purveyor of propaganda.

One of many who bear responsibility for the nation's current divide.
Well, if the whole thing was a lie, produce for us the undoctored original slenderman birth certificate from 1961, right? Slenderman and his posse have never so produced that item that Corsi specifically pointed out even in this unrelated matter at this late date.

Our nation was far more unified under Bush than slenderman, slenderman was the Great Divider, the Great Race Baiter...of that he was the true unabated master. Baiters only catch the dumb fish, yanno.

:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

Well, if the whole thing was a lie, produce for us the undoctored original slenderman birth certificate from 1961, right? Slenderman and his posse have never so produced that item that Corsi specifically pointed out even in this unrelated matter at this late date.

Our nation was far more unified under Bush than slenderman, slenderman was the Great Divider, the Great Race Baiter...of that he was the true unabated master. Baiters only catch the dumb fish, yanno.

:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

I.love how they replaced all those old newspapers with the birth announcement.

trump supporter interviewed after her meals on wheels was taken away;- ' I don't know how I will survive without meals on wheels. I am in a wheelchair and had a heart attack. Meals on wheels is the only thing keeping me alive right now" Interview;- Will you still support trump even after he has taken your meals on wheels away? trump supporter " HELL YES. He's the greatest president ever".

This is actually true. I visited her facebook page after she was interviewed to find out why she loved trump so much even though she might die. Confederate flag proudly waving in her profile pic.

I am sure she is not the only trump supporter who thinks like this.

Very sad actually.

It's tragic, and should be a lesson to anyone peddling BS partisan propaganda that their words can have serious consequences on the lives of their neighbors. It is never worth misleading the ignorant just to get their votes. People who have deliberately shared nonsense conspiracy theories and propaganda may not have legal blame for the ultimate chaos that ensues, but they absolutely own their share of the moral responsibility. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.

Corsi completely denies that he knew that Assange had the Podesta emails. He only surmised that he had them. They are going after him for not recalling some email he sent to Stone in 2016. Mueller goes around threatening people who have committed no crimes with jail because they can't recall actions or events from years earlier. Corsi is simply easy to beat around because he's written controversial books on Obama and other liberals.

There is also zero evidence that Manafort ever met with Assange, something that would have been easily documented since Assange is holed up at the Ecuadorean embassy in London. The dates that the Guardian claimed Manafort met Assange are refuted by Manafort's passport. Mueller is in desperation mode. If there was some smoking gun here, it wouldn't have taken him 560 days to find it.

Corsi made the terrible mistake of not understanding that Clinton and all ranking Democrats have total immunity for all criminal laws. Like a fool, he apparently believed criminal activities by Hilary Clinton in regards to classified info would be treated the same as if anyone else did it. What a fool.

When did getting dirt on your opponent become a crime, name 1 politician that doesn’t, 1- democrats = Russian dossier, isn’t this the same thing, we got Russia, dirt on a opponent, meeting with spies? I mean could some liberals explain what’s different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you wouldn't mind if I drilled into your devices and snooped around some.

So you wouldn't mind if I drilled into your devices and snooped around some.

Who did that, Corsi, Stone, or Trump. Doesn’t the media reported with illegally obtained leaks every day, but you’re ok with that I guess

March 16, 2017:
Meals on Wheels is ‘not showing any results’ only if you ignore all these results

March 17, 2017:
Trump’s Cuts to Meals on Wheels Could Hurt Veterans, Raise Health-Care Costs

(Snide remark heard frequently on DP)
"What has Trump done that has hurt America so much, name something..."

MW-FI279_201703_20170316101258_NS.png

But you could name twenty things every day, and Trumpers ignore them: FAKE NOOZ!!!

The program is not a federal responsibility, nowhere in the constitution is meals on wheels a power of congress. Seniors were not starving in mass before the program was started, these people would still be cared for without the welfare state

Congress needs to go into lame duck session immediately and repeal the “lying to the FBI” crime and make the repeal retroactive

The program is not a federal responsibility, nowhere in the constitution is meals on wheels a power of congress. Seniors were not starving in mass before the program was started, these people would still be cared for without the welfare state

Says you.
I disagree.
A lot of people disagree.
Meals on Wheels wasn't started by a bunch of welfare moochers.
And yapping about the Constitution is pure idiocy.
The Constitution also says nothing about charging a fee for overdue library books, or why you should feed your dog, or whether or not it's okay for you to beat off in the shower.

Says you.
I disagree.
A lot of people disagree.
Meals on Wheels wasn't started by a bunch of welfare moochers.
And yapping about the Constitution is pure idiocy.
The Constitution also says nothing about charging a fee for overdue library books, or why you should feed your dog, or whether or not it's okay for you to beat off in the shower.

And note, none of these things are covered by federal legislation, that awkward moment you prove my point.

And note, none of these things are covered by federal legislation, that awkward moment you prove my point.

Has nothing to do with whether feds think it is legal or not.
CDBG help support a wide variety of programs, including MOW.

It's not about the law, it's about how we help communities, something you know nothing about, hence the reason you never had a point to begin with. Idiotic post is idiotic and represents idiotic beliefs and idiotic values.

Who did that, Corsi, Stone, or Trump. Doesn’t the media reported with illegally obtained leaks every day, but you’re ok with that I guess

We're about to find out WHO did that.
And suddenly, in an act of desperation, whataboutist whatabouts with a whataboutist unfounded claim about media illegally accessing servers, which would belong in a thread about crimes committed by media organizations.

This isn't one of those threads, but thanks for

dodgetruck.jpg

Hardcore Trump supporters will endure any and all misery, self inflicted, inflicted by Trump or inflicted by his stupidity, it doesn't matter. At this point, anyone who still defends Trump no matter what is (A) wealthy or fortunate enough to be insulated from the consequences, or (B) will endure anything, just as long as they know Trump is still "sticking it to the libtards".

Remember when LBJ made the comment about po white trash willing to empty their pockets as long as they thought they were "still better than a negro"?

Swap that out and replace it with hardcore Trumpers and liberals. Same equation. For these people, it is a DRUG, and the best part for them is, it is free and they can have as much of it as they want, just turn on Trump tee vee or check out Trump websites and forums.

They can be starving, living in the streets destitute, and ill, but as long as they think they're "sticking it to the libtards", their world is happy.

The real crisis for them starts the day Trump's world comes crashing down around him.

I know what your saying. A lot of them know the system isn't working for them, so they just prefer to burn the whole thing down and point and laugh. Trump is not draining swamps, building the wall and making Mexico pay for it, bringing jobs back, or saving SSN and Medicare. He is actually damaging America, and they are so angry about their situtation, they are happy to see America damaged than keep working for the same people.

I think Trumpers will get screwed the worst in the end though. They will be left further and further behind, inpart, because themselves and giving demagogues like Trump all the trust and power. They need to follow a real leader.

Are we pretending any of this matters? I see no problem with the Trump campaign getting leaked emails. I don’t care which side does it.

LOL, you see no problem, huh?

And you think that matters? Who cares what you think?

There are federal election and campaign laws which make very clear that working with a foreign government to advantage your own campaign....is very much a "problem".

If youre a crook, and your crookedness gets revealed, good!

"Crooked", huh? Ah...I see now. You're one of "those" types. :roll:

I get it now. Like most Trump acolytes, you believe Hillary was guilty of crimes...even though 7 or 8 REPUBLICAN lead investigations concluded otherwise....even though a REPUBLICAN FBI Director (Comey) concluded othewise. Conversely, you "see no problem with the Trump campaign getting emails" from a foreign source, even though there that constitutes a direct violation of federal campaign laws.

Alice, welcome to Wonderland.

We're about to find out WHO did that.
And suddenly, in an act of desperation, whataboutist whatabouts with a whataboutist unfounded claim about media illegally accessing servers, which would belong in a thread about crimes committed by media organizations.

This isn't one of those threads, but thanks for

View attachment 67245128

But leaked classified information can’t be used either right, it’s obtained illegally, so who is dodging.
If you can’t use one, then you can’t use the other, but it’s normal hypocrisy from liberals

Melber: "Do you understand why people don't believe you?"
Corsi: "Yes! Of course! I've had this problem all my life!"

Also gotta love the part about divine intervention. So many gems from that interview.

Also that he had no idea that his campaign manager, son and son in law were meeting russians regarding dirt on Hillary Clinton. He claims he had no idea. In sworn testimony. Everyone on earth with two brain cells to rub together now knows the president has purjured himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
When did he perjure himself?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why is that, exactly?

Because it’s a bad law that’s always been used only with political motivations.
And virtually all other similar laws require a lie be material or with intent to obstruct an investigation. The lying statute is too broad

Geez....you people are an embarrassment. Ignorant Birthers are the same as the ignorant segregationists and the ignorant McCartyites of the past. They will remain with us until they die, and then they will be succeeded by the next generation of haters and bigots. Of course, Obama produced his birth certificate (both short and long forms), something that no other candidate or president has ever been asked to do.

The entire birther movement was predicated upon a racist lie, from the very beginning. It was just an elaborate scheme to appeal to the sentiments of bigots and racists who hated Barack Obama for reasons that they were too cowardly to profess publicly. The only people who did not understand that being born to his Kansas-born mother was the only thing he needed to be a U.S. citizen....were gutless, ignorant fake news bigots and racists.

Our nation was far more unified under Bush than slenderman, slenderman was the Great Divider, the Great Race Baiter...of that he was the true unabated master.

LOL, nonsense. Obama was "divisive" to Americans with racial resentment "issues". That's it. He did nothing to "divide", other than exist and serve honorably as the only POTUS since the 19th century to serve 2 complete terms without a single major (i.e. legitimate) ethical or moral scandal. He was, quite literally, the modern-day Jackie Robinson of American presidential politics. Unfortunately, most of his most fervent detractors were motivated by the darker forces of human nature.

Back
Top Bottom