• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:139]Corsi: I lied and I'm ready to Die in Jail

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is very interesting. Mueller is tricking Trump's lawyers using the bag man and the coffee boy!

In a blockbuster interview, key Mueller witness and Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi admits to MSNBC’s Ari Melber that he lied to Congress, that he tried to get stolen Clinton emails back to the Trump campaign in 2016, that he “absolutely” intended to help the Trump campaign by doing so, that he told Roger Stone about John Podesta’s emails and that his lawyers are still communicating with Trump’s legal team “as if” there is a joint legal defense. Ari Melber also presses Corsi on being a leader of the “birther movement” which Ari describes as a “total and complete lie” and asks him whether he is auditioning for a Trump pardon by bringing the subject of pardons up during the interview.

Key Mueller witness: I lied and I'm ready to die in jail

This is very interesting. Mueller is tricking Trump's lawyers using the bag man and the coffee boy!

Key Mueller witness: I lied and I'm ready to die in jail

Jesus. If the country is ultimately saved from Trump it'll only be because he was intent on surrounding himself with the dumbest criminals on earth.

And Trump's sworn testimony that Stone didn't tell him about the Wikileaks drop has about a 100% chance of being perjury.

Melber: "Do you understand why people don't believe you?"
Corsi: "Yes! Of course! I've had this problem all my life!"

And Trump's sworn testimony that Stone didn't tell him about the Wikileaks drop has about a 100% chance of being perjury.

Also that he had no idea that his campaign manager, son and son in law were meeting russians regarding dirt on Hillary Clinton. He claims he had no idea. In sworn testimony. Everyone on earth with two brain cells to rub together now knows the president has purjured himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jesus. If the country is ultimately saved from Trump it'll only be because he was intent on surrounding himself with the dumbest criminals on earth.

Corsi said the first day he lied in the statement to Congress. He seems to hint that there were multiple people out there trying to get their hands on the emails. Methinks Hannity is one of those people. Roger Stone had the impression that multiple people were looking for them. He thought Corsi was "one of them." He says he thought he was looking for Podesta Emails.

So what this means is that it's clear he was a middleman with limited information, but enough to put the pieces together overtime. We've all seen his development over the past week or so from holding strong to totally flipping and leaking on live TV.

I don't know what his game is, but it's not a pardon angle. He said that his lawyers are currently discussing things with Trumps lawyers as if they have a JDA, but that there really isn't one. When Trump finds out, he's toast. No pardon for him.

Corsi is so utterly without credibility. I am not sure how many Republicans are going to be left that aren't wearing orange jump suits when this is all over. They just pile up offenses in plain sight and I actually think they are now running themselves right up into a circumstance where even a SC full of "Conservatives" won't let them off the hook when cases reach that level.

Corsi, Manafort, Stone...rabid dogs....we know what has to happen to rabid dogs.

Finally finished the interview.

tenor.gif

Corsi is so utterly without credibility.

OTOH MSNBC seems to be becoming one of the country's most reputable news organizations. Another well made decision.

:bravo:

Hardcore Trump supporters will endure any and all misery, self inflicted, inflicted by Trump or inflicted by his stupidity, it doesn't matter. At this point, anyone who still defends Trump no matter what is (A) wealthy or fortunate enough to be insulated from the consequences, or (B) will endure anything, just as long as they know Trump is still "sticking it to the libtards".

Remember when LBJ made the comment about po white trash willing to empty their pockets as long as they thought they were "still better than a negro"?

Swap that out and replace it with hardcore Trumpers and liberals. Same equation. For these people, it is a DRUG, and the best part for them is, it is free and they can have as much of it as they want, just turn on Trump tee vee or check out Trump websites and forums.

They can be starving, living in the streets destitute, and ill, but as long as they think they're "sticking it to the libtards", their world is happy.

The real crisis for them starts the day Trump's world comes crashing down around him.

Also that he had no idea that his campaign manager, son and son in law were meeting russians regarding dirt on Hillary Clinton. He claims he had no idea. In sworn testimony. Everyone on earth with two brain cells to rub together now knows the president has purjured himself.

Here's the six million dollar question: how did Trump get his lawyers to go along with providing those answers under testimony?

Corsi is so utterly without credibility. I am not sure how many Republicans are going to be left that aren't wearing orange jump suits when this is all over. They just pile up offenses in plain sight and I actually think they are now running themselves right up into a circumstance where even a SC full of "Conservatives" won't let them off the hook when cases reach that level.

Corsi, Manafort, Stone...rabid dogs....we know what has to happen to rabid dogs.

Corsi may be a big piece of the puzzle even though he has no credibility. He was involved in everything.

What I want to know is:

1. Who told Corsi to first lie when first questioned by Congress?
2. Was it Trump? Was it Stone?
3. Who told Corsi to lie a two weeks ago on his Youtube channel?

The youtube "meltdown" now sounds scripted. I remember keywords like, "perjury trap." Which is what Trump was tweeting about too. This interview did not sound anything like the other and feels like it came from the heart. Corsi is not that great an actor.

Hardcore Trump supporters will endure any and all misery, self inflicted, inflicted by Trump or inflicted by his stupidity, it doesn't matter. At this point, anyone who still defends Trump no matter what is (A) wealthy or fortunate enough to be insulated from the consequences, or (B) will endure anything, just as long as they know Trump is still "sticking it to the libtards".

Remember when LBJ made the comment about po white trash willing to empty their pockets as long as they thought they were "still better than a negro"?

Swap that out and replace it with hardcore Trumpers and liberals. Same equation. For these people, it is a DRUG, and the best part for them is, it is free and they can have as much of it as they want, just turn on Trump tee vee or check out Trump websites and forums.

They can be starving, living in the streets destitute, and ill, but as long as they think they're "sticking it to the libtards", their world is happy.

The real crisis for them starts the day Trump's world comes crashing down around him.

That seems to fit the definition of cult, and I will be there to laugh in their faces when it is all exposed.

Here's the six million dollar question: how did Trump get his lawyers to go along with providing those answers under testimony?

Haha. You mean his top notch team of lawyers is another smoke and mirrors side show to make him look good??? Ya don't say...
Honestly I always figured over the years that Trump's lawyers were all pretty crappy.

There are a bunch of lawyers now that are going to be in serious difficulty. There is no Joint Defense Agreement written or otherwise when there is no longer a defense. Manafort no longer had a "defense" after he plead out. So even Rudi is in trouble now. Kevin Donnelly is in trouble and anybody else involved in this charade is in trouble.

How many times and how long ago was it said that anything that Trump touches becomes mired in Trump sewage and never comes out it whole nor even close to whole.

I'm answering my own question here:

1. Who told Corsi to lie to Congress?

Turns out that Corsi and Cohen went to Italy together for the specific purpose of attaining Emails. The same area where Papadopoulos went twice to meet with Russian agents to attain said Emails. So Cohen could have told him to lie to Congress, but... it sure did take awhile for Corsi to flip. He may not have been paying attention to Cohen's flipping or was promised by someone else that he was getting a Pardon and to ignore Cohen. Yet now that seems unlikely. So it must have been stone or trump who told him.

I still would be shocked if anybody got a pardon, since most likely those pardons will be useless in the end. Too many state laws broken for it to matter.

Last edited:
There are a bunch of lawyers now that are going to be in serious difficulty. There is no Joint Defense Agreement written or otherwise when there is no longer a defense. Manafort no longer had a "defense" after he plead out. So even Rudi is in trouble now. Kevin Donnelly is in trouble and anybody else involved in this charade is in trouble.

How many times and how long ago was it said that anything that Trump touches becomes mired in Trump sewage and never comes out it whole nor even close to whole.

Not just his lawyers and they and Trumps will likely be disbarred. His lawyers however do appear to be smarter than Trumps

He effectively just sentenced himself to die in jail.
He just sentenced Roger Stone to jail, possibly to also die there.
He may have just sentenced his media consultant, Jason Sullivan, to jail.

You folks and your over the top hatred of anything Trump is beyond hilarious. :lamo

The mischaracterization of the OP of what Corsi admitted to and what he actually stated are two far different things. That you will convince yourself, as did this MSLSD dude who fell, tripped all over himself to call what Corsi was saying a lie when it clearly, simply wasnt...and it was countered by Corsi in every instance and, with agility anticipating, from almost all the angles... and Corsi went to great extents to make sure he was not misconstrued and yet this guy did exactly that. He simply would not be deterred.

The MSLSD dude had an agenda, clearly was biased against Corsi and his take on the events which Corsi, himself, participated. That is par for this decrepit course.:2wave:

Your bubbles are a ready for bursting, they are calling your names...

You folks and your over the top hatred of anything Trump is beyond hilarious. :lamo

The mischaracterization of the OP of what Corsi admitted to and what he actually stated are two far different things. That you will convince yourself, as did this MSLSD dude who fell, tripped all over himself to call what Corsi was saying a lie when it clearly, simply wasnt...and it was countered by Corsi in every instance and, with agility anticipating, from almost all the angles... and Corsi went to great extents to make sure he was not misconstrued and yet this guy did exactly that. He simply would not be deterred.

The MSLSD dude had an agenda, clearly was biased against Corsi and his take on the events which Corsi, himself, participated. That is par for this decrepit course.:2wave:

Your bubbles are a ready for bursting, they are calling your names...

Instead of writing a word salad conspiracy theory, how about laying out exactly what you think me, and Ari got wrong and when exactly did he start tripping over himself? Because, "I lied and I'm ready to die in jail," is a direct quote that's pretty hard to misinterpret.

You would think that lawyers would be smart enough not to break the law so willingly

Of course trump didn't know his son , son in law and campaign manager were meeting Russians in trump tower. trump was on the floor below where they were meeting. He can't be expected to know what the others were doing in the floor above.

And trump has never met russians in secret at Mar-lar-go and he has never spoken to or met Vladimir Putin. Putin who?

trump supporter interviewed after her meals on wheels was taken away;- ' I don't know how I will survive without meals on wheels. I am in a wheelchair and had a heart attack. Meals on wheels is the only thing keeping me alive right now" Interview;- Will you still support trump even after he has taken your meals on wheels away? trump supporter " HELL YES. He's the greatest president ever".

This is actually true. I visited her facebook page after she was interviewed to find out why she loved trump so much even though she might die. Confederate flag proudly waving in her profile pic.

I am sure she is not the only trump supporter who thinks like this.

Very sad actually.

Right out of the republican playbook at least since Nixon. Be the party of criminals all you want and then wait for the pardons.

Manafort is going to get a pardon but I think NY will all but hang him.

Getting a pardon means you either admitted guilt or were convicted, and a presidential pardon still leaves you wide open to state charges. So yeah, those pardons ain't really worth much at this point because these guys didn't just bungle a break in at some office building.

The key criminals in Watergate are pretty much all in agreement when they say this stuff dwarfs what they did.
This is much more than just a madman president trying to fry his enemies, this is an organized crime outfit that rivals a mafia family. The Trump Organization is going to be exposed as a corrupt criminal racketeer outfit.

trump supporter interviewed after her meals on wheels was taken away;- ' I don't know how I will survive without meals on wheels. I am in a wheelchair and had a heart attack. Meals on wheels is the only thing keeping me alive right now" Interview;- Will you still support trump even after he has taken your meals on wheels away? trump supporter " HELL YES. He's the greatest president ever".

This is actually true. I visited her facebook page after she was interviewed to find out why she loved trump so much even though she might die. Confederate flag proudly waving in her profile pic.

I am sure she is not the only trump supporter who thinks like this.

Very sad actually.

March 16, 2017:
Meals on Wheels is ‘not showing any results’ only if you ignore all these results

At a news conference Thursday, Mick Mulvaney, President Trump’s budget chief, defended proposed cuts to the Meals on Wheels program, which provides food aid to needy senior citizens, by saying the program is one of many that is “just not showing any results.”

March 17, 2017:
Trump’s Cuts to Meals on Wheels Could Hurt Veterans, Raise Health-Care Costs

The program feeds over half a million veterans annually and, it says, helps keep homebound seniors out of the hospital.

(Snide remark heard frequently on DP)
"What has Trump done that has hurt America so much, name something..."

MW-FI279_201703_20170316101258_NS.png

But you could name twenty things every day, and Trumpers ignore them: FAKE NOOZ!!!

And the screams from the Right were absurd, saying that Trump never said he was cutting Meals on Wheels.
Well no, because MOW is not a federal program and it relies on a wide range of funding apparatii, but what HE DID propose cutting were Community Development Block Grants, which DO provide about ten percent of Meals on Wheels' funding.

So no matter how you slice the fine print, it STILL BOILS down to Trump hurting a much needed assistance program that isn't in a position to take a ten percent CUT in funding availability lying down.

Hair splitting and accusations of media hysteria don't change the fact that Trump and Mick Mulvaney could aim their budget axe at a hundred targets but they chose to pick CDBG monies, which are used by Meals on Wheels.

Back
Top Bottom