• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:139]Corsi: I lied and I'm ready to Die in Jail

Instead of writing a word salad conspiracy theory, how about laying out exactly what you think me, and Ari got wrong and when exactly did he start tripping over himself? Because, "I lied and I'm ready to die in jail," is a direct quote that's pretty hard to misinterpret.
At about :55 into the video Corsi explains what happened, that the Muel deal would have required him to lie, to commit fraud to the court which he is refusing to do.

At around 2:25 he states it exactly as he sees it, he had voluntarily spoken with the investigation with no intention to willfully lie. Merriam Webster lie to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.

So he is saying exactly the opposite of what your OP says he said, as did the MSLSD biased left wing facilitator. He admitted information he gave the first day was wrong as he had forgotten a single email Corsi forwarded 2 years previous ... you may have perfect memory on all such, most of us do not. He agreed and testified, and amended testimony as to such, did not try to deny it once reminded.

He, Corsi, NEVER agreed to call his testimony a lie, tho this MSLSD biased left wing spin facilitator would simply not take no for an answer. At around the ten-minute mark, MSLSD guy gets as close as he was going to get, that under the definitions of what they, the grand jury, wanted to hear, his testimony in their eyes was a lie and to which he countered that it was not intentional, that he merely forgot.

Corsi specifically said on many occasions during that interview that he did NOT lie.

To construe that interview any other way is a lie, a knowingly made untrue statement with the intent to deceive.

Melber: "Do you understand why people don't believe you?"
Corsi: "Yes! Of course! I've had this problem all my life!"
That's quite astounding. A 72-year-old has for his whole life been disbelievable to others, he's known it all that time and, insofar as he's apparently still lying, has done nothing to alter the nature and extent of believability of his remarks.

insanity-620x310.jpg

At about :55 into the video Corsi explains what happened, that the Muel deal would have required him to lie, to commit fraud to the court which he is refusing to do.

At around 2:25 he states it exactly as he sees it, he had voluntarily spoken with the investigation with no intention to willfully lie. Merriam Webster lie to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.

So he is saying exactly the opposite of what your OP says he said, as did the MSLSD biased left wing facilitator. He admitted information he gave the first day was wrong as he had forgotten a single email Corsi forwarded 2 years previous ... you may have perfect memory on all such, most of us do not. He agreed and testified, and amended testimony as to such, did not try to deny it once reminded.

He, Corsi, NEVER agreed to call his testimony a lie, tho this MSLSD biased left wing spin facilitator would simply not take no for an answer. At around the ten-minute mark, MSLSD guy gets as close as he was going to get, that under the definitions of what they, the grand jury, wanted to hear, his testimony in their eyes was a lie and to which he countered that it was not intentional, that he merely forgot.

Corsi specifically said on many occasions during that interview that he did NOT lie.

To construe that interview any other way is a lie, a knowingly made untrue statement with the intent to deceive.

"I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

Are we talking the word of attention seeking known liars now?

Corsi: I lied and I'm ready to Die in Jail

Are we pretending any of this matters? I see no problem with the Trump campaign getting leaked emails. I don’t care which side does it. If youre a crook, and your crookedness gets revealed, good!

Right out of the republican playbook at least since Nixon. Be the party of criminals all you want and then wait for the pardons.

Manafort is going to get a pardon but I think NY will all but hang him.

Then he will lose his right to claim the Fifth Amendment if he were to be subpoenaed, and you know he will be subpoenaed.

Everyday these posts…I wonder though if this group of "justice seekers" are prepared for when the dust settles and the small voices grow to exposed/report the growing evidence of the real "crimes" with its vast misuse of judicial power and conflicted interests[with detailed physical evidence require no conjecture]. I am not sure this one coming can just be sweep under the rug and shrugged off as ignorance...

There were some very shady deals with the Russians. There was recorded election fraud. They were egregious abuses of power…your not going to find it though looking at these associates of the Trump campaign as that is not where the evidence is pointing…

By all means, keep ponding those loud drums. "Orange man bad"…I am just warning you Justice often does come a little late, and the evidence of true "russia-gate" is getting worse for those involved by the day.

So many references to those "russian" wikileaks…I wonder, did they read some of those highlighted publicly available undisputed documents? It a picture hard not to get one investigating....

Everyday these posts…I wonder though if this group of "justice seekers" are prepared for when the dust settles and the small voices grow to exposed/report the growing evidence of the real "crimes" with its vast misuse of judicial power and conflicted interests[with detailed physical evidence require no conjecture]. I am not sure this one coming can just be sweep under the rug and shrugged off as ignorance...

There were some very shady deals with the Russians. There was recorded election fraud. They were egregious abuses of power…your not going to find it though looking at these associates of the Trump campaign as that is not where the evidence is pointing…

By all means, keep ponding those loud drums. "Orange man bad"…I am just warning you Justice often does come a little late, and the evidence of true "russia-gate" is getting worse for those involved by the day.

So many references to those "russian" wikileaks…I wonder, did they read some of those highlighted publicly available undisputed documents? It a picture hard not to get one investigating....

Good for you....a more eloquent way to whine about "the emails ....the emails than this crowd can usually make...... Transparent none the less.

Are we talking the word of attention seeking known liars now?

Trump has nothing to do with this thread, so why bring up an attention seeking, known liar like Trump?

Are we pretending any of this matters? I see no problem with the Trump campaign getting leaked emails. I don’t care which side does it. If youre a crook, and your crookedness gets revealed, good!

If you lie about it to the FBI, it is a crime.

Then he will lose his right to claim the Fifth Amendment if he were to be subpoenaed, and you know he will be subpoenaed.

You never lose your 5A protections. One always has the right to not be a witness against themselves in a criminal proceeding. It’s just a technicality, as a subpoena to testify against someone else isn’t a criminal proceeding of the person testifying. Now if their testimony may reveal news untried crimes... 5A.

"I always tell the truth, even when I lie."

Oh? You get all your deep, profound :lamo philosophy from Hollywood, we get it. :lamo

That is not an argument, that is merely an unconscious feel-good throw away... but we get that too... its all y'all got.

Yano?

Because we, on this side, do know. If you had otherwise you would contridict, as I did, step by step what went on during the interview and anybody, at least anybody conscious, truthful and able to follow the interview, HAS TO KNOW, that he never said nor meant that he lied...

So, we find instead that the OP is a lie. Pure and simple. I know that, we the sane and intelligent know that... only ones lagging behind here are either not telling the truth or incapable of understanding English.

Where exactly is your placement on that scale?

That's because he lied before to his audience on YouTube and to Congress. Also Mueller isn't forcing him to lie, and why are his lawyers still talking to Trump's?

Also that he had no idea that his campaign manager, son and son in law were meeting russians regarding dirt on Hillary Clinton. He claims he had no idea. In sworn testimony. Everyone on earth with two brain cells to rub together now knows the president has purjured himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That's the most astounding thing of all. You'd have to be a goddamn idiot to think that Junior, Manafort and Kushner set up this big meeting ("I love it") in the same building as Daddy, one floor away, and never told him? Hell, Junior's spent his entire life trying to get Daddy to love him, and he has this kind of opportunity, and doesn't tell him about it? What a crock of ****. The Trump family must think everyone in America is stupid.

The Trump family must think everyone in America is stupid.

Well people did vote and continue to support Trump (even after all his lying and corruption), so we know the Trump family thinks many Americans are stupid. And they would be right in the regards to the ones that still support Trump.

Well people did vote and continue to support Trump (even after all his lying and corruption), so we know the Trump family thinks many Americans are stupid. And they would be right in the regards to the ones that still support Trump.

Absolutely agree with you. That's why I said they must think everyone in America is stupid. We know they think his supporters are stupid. From Trump to his spawn to that lying Sarah Sanders to John Bolton and everyone else on the staff.

The problem for Trump world is that most of us are NOT stupid. They should have figured that out in 2016 when MOST of us did not vote for him.

Hardcore Trump supporters will endure any and all misery, self inflicted, inflicted by Trump or inflicted by his stupidity, it doesn't matter. At this point, anyone who still defends Trump no matter what is (A) wealthy or fortunate enough to be insulated from the consequences, or (B) will endure anything, just as long as they know Trump is still "sticking it to the libtards".

Remember when LBJ made the comment about po white trash willing to empty their pockets as long as they thought they were "still better than a negro"?

Swap that out and replace it with hardcore Trumpers and liberals. Same equation. For these people, it is a DRUG, and the best part for them is, it is free and they can have as much of it as they want, just turn on Trump tee vee or check out Trump websites and forums.

They can be starving, living in the streets destitute, and ill, but as long as they think they're "sticking it to the libtards", their world is happy.

The real crisis for them starts the day Trump's world comes crashing down around him.

It IS a "drug".

Just one from their brains.

Billions have been spent figuring out how to stimulate the release of these drugs.

The Soviets started it, the Nazis refined it, Bernays turned it into an industry.

SHS has two "pharmacist" degrees. Communications and political science.

Both study human stimulous/response patterns and how to exploit them for their clients.

Melber: "Do you understand why people don't believe you?"
Corsi: "Yes! Of course! I've had this problem all my life!"

Wow. Thanks. Was that really necessary?

There goes another keyboard down the drain...drenched in coffee. :/

That's the most astounding thing of all. You'd have to be a goddamn idiot to think that Junior, Manafort and Kushner set up this big meeting ("I love it") in the same building as Daddy, one floor away, and never told him? Hell, Junior's spent his entire life trying to get Daddy to love him, and he has this kind of opportunity, and doesn't tell him about it? What a crock of ****. The Trump family must think everyone in America is stupid.

Mueller is now looking at phone records to see who Trump JR called on that blocked number. Both daddy and son said they don't remember...Yeah right...:roll:

Just his base.

Donald Trump declares 'I love the poorly educated'

That's because he lied before to his audience on YouTube and to Congress. Also Mueller isn't forcing him to lie, and why are his lawyers still talking to Trump's?
Corsi didnt lie, any intelligent person understands that.

He did not remember a forwarded email... of course YOU remember all your forwarded and deleted emails, right? All those thousands... if you are even a regular everyday person. Right?

If you say yes that puts you in the category of either being a liar or having something similar to a photographic memory. Most do not have that style memory ability. Lying remember, defined as I showed by Merriam Webster, requires the INTENTION to mislead, not merely making a very human mistake.

Funny how you can call it lying... but cannot follow up and PROVE that he was doing so. Accusations, false accusations, are your folk's on the left's dime a dozen vocation. Oversupply and underselling doesn't matter to you folks, you got more where that came from and who cares if the world doesn't really want your product, eh? F**** em, eh?

But it does show the hypocrisy of the left and the establishment types, they let slenderman and fat lady era cronies smash phone, laptops, remove chips, bleach bit hard drives and lie to investigators on a wholesale basis...

But one misstep or faulty memory by anyone even faintly related to the Trump team, get out the guillotine.

Mueller is now looking at phone records to see who Trump JR called on that blocked number. Both daddy and son said they don't remember...Yeah right...:roll:

I wouldn't believe Junior and Daddy if they told me the sun was going to rise in the east tomorrow.

Corsi said the first day he lied in the statement to Congress. He seems to hint that there were multiple people out there trying to get their hands on the emails. Methinks Hannity is one of those people. Roger Stone had the impression that multiple people were looking for them. He thought Corsi was "one of them." He says he thought he was looking for Podesta Emails.

So what this means is that it's clear he was a middleman with limited information, but enough to put the pieces together overtime. We've all seen his development over the past week or so from holding strong to totally flipping and leaking on live TV.

I don't know what his game is, but it's not a pardon angle. He said that his lawyers are currently discussing things with Trumps lawyers as if they have a JDA, but that there really isn't one. When Trump finds out, he's toast. No pardon for him.

When did getting dirt on your opponent become a crime, name 1 politician that doesn’t, 1- democrats = Russian dossier, isn’t this the same thing, we got Russia, dirt on a opponent, meeting with spies? I mean could some liberals explain what’s different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did getting dirt on your opponent become a crime, name 1 politician that doesn’t, 1- democrats = Russian dossier, isn’t this the same thing, we got Russia, dirt on a opponent, meeting with spies? I mean could some liberals explain what’s different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well for one they got the information illegally which was illegally taken from the server.

Back
Top Bottom