• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[R.I.P.] [W:131] Rush Limbaugh has passed

It’s as he always said, lefties will tell you who they fear.

Moreso the what...which is the untold millions of people all around us who now live in an alternate version of reality thanks to the poison spread by people like Rush.

Yes, I do fear that. Anyone who loves America should.

I haven't seen an official report yet but it's showing up all over.

The guy was a pioneer in his field and damned sure got the political conversation in this nation moving in ways it never had before.

Considering the amount of hate that spewed from this man's mouth, If there is a hell, he will be very crispy for ions to come!
and if there is no hell, he will be forgotten, which is equally well deserved!

Diving Mullah

Considering the amount of hate that spewed from this man's mouth, If there is a hell, he will be very crispy for ions to come!

Diving Mullah
"ions"? I think Rush would appreciate that comment almost as much as I do.

Diving Mullah

To be utterly forgotten is hell. Fortunately, good multiplies.

RIP Rush. You will be missed.

This thread is a perfect example why there will never be unity in the US ever again.

The guy was a pioneer in his field and damned sure got the political conversation in this nation moving in ways it never had before.
that is certainly one way of looking at it... i listened to him early on when he started..over the years he continued to morph, in my not so humble opinion, into quite the racist, and into being quite anti woman.....he is part of the reason this country is where it is in its political discourse, and lit the fire for the clusterf%$% of the last four years under trump...

Good riddance. There will be another asshole to take his place thought so not sure if his death really benefits the country.

HE was was most assuredly NOT a pioneer. He copied Bob Grant.

I'd put him up against Howard Stern and Phil Hendrie as the greatest Shock Jock ever. I don't believe he cared about Republicans. He wanted to be king of the radio and he was. He used at lot of stupid people in his gimmick, and that wasn't nice, but what shock jock is nice.
not even close to Howard Stern. Howard Stern completely revolutionized radio.

Thoughts and prayers........

You must be mistaken... no one said they wanted unity with crazy Trump cultists.
Your master Traitor Joe did. First thing he did as president was divide the country even more. Lying and hypocrisy are common place in the DCP and it's disciples.
Bow to your DCP masters slave.

RIP.

I wouldn't wish lung cancer on my worst enemy.

Your master Traitor Joe did. First thing he did as president was divide the country even more. Lying and hypocrisy are common place in the DCP and it's disciples.
He said he will seek unity with non cultists gopers. The trumpists can take a hike.

At times like this I like to quote Mom's Mably; "Never say anything bad about the dead, only good. Rush Limbaugh is dead, good.

RIP Rush. You will be missed.

This thread is a perfect example why there will never be unity in the US ever again.

You don't want unity. You dream of a civil war. Your whole "there can't be unity" routine is actually a hope and celebration.

No one cares for you and your merry band of cultists anymore, you guys were kicked off by the majority of Americans back to children's table. You can worship the orange man from there because you people sure can't afford doing it at his Mar-A-Lago clubhouse.

Not sure if true, but...

Limbaugh failed at his talk show. He couldn't come up with enough money to pay his mortgage.

World Wide Wrestling was popular at the time and he studied it, trying to figure out its appeal.

He came up with a new political talk radio show where, like wrestling, he made heroes out of one side and villains out of the other.

In doing so he did untold damage to America.

RIP.

That is radio. I've gotten to know lots of radio people, its all a game, you say what you say to get ratings, whether or not you believe them. Glenn Beck whined about being hated when he said he was just an entertainer. But, having such a big microphone also means you need to have some responsibility, Rush and his cronies shirked that responsibility, they spread hate, lies and fear, and they coarsened actual debate in this country. Rush was the ringleader, he damaged America greatly, all for ratings, fame, and fortune, but it doesn't mean jack squat now.

I am sorry when anyone suffers and dies, for that I feel bad for the person. But the personality he created was not good for this country...

Back
Top Bottom