• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[R.I.P.] [W:131] Rush Limbaugh has passed

He was outrageously funny. I remember when he fired his (imaginary) assistant on air and ambulance chasers phoned in offering to start law suits against Phil.
Yes, he was really really funny, if you liked laughing at people instead of with them.

You don't want unity. You dream of a civil war. Your whole "there can't be unity" routine is actually a hope and celebration.
I refuse to bow to your DCP masters so you're right. I will not comply.
Bow to your DCP masters slave.

No one cares for you and your merry band of cultists anymore, you guys were kicked off by the majority of Americans back to children's table. You can worship the orange man from there because you people sure can't afford doing it at his Mar-A-Lago clubhouse.
Your statement shows how blind you are to reality. Bow to your DCP masters slave.

I'm pro gun, fiscally conservative and a hawk. A vet of Gulf 1, paratrooper.

You resort to strawmen because you have no argument.
The only thing worse than lying to others is lying to yourself. Bow to your DCP masters slave.

The only thing worse than lying to others is lying to yourself. Bow to your DCP masters slave.

I've met members and showed them my 214. They've seen my academic publications.

All you have is a strawman because you have no argument.

RIP Rush. You won't have to suffer from anal cysts any longer.

I'm a Christian, but turning the other cheek does have its limits.

For 30 years Limbaugh called fellow Americans he didn't agree with evil, enemies, and traitors, he accused them of purposely trying to destroy the country we all love..

Even if it was a family member who accused me being a traitor and an enemy of the US I wouldn't show much sympathy when that person died.

There are limits to what people can take. When Trump retweeted a video saying the only good Dem was a dead Dem, I took that personally.

It's a 2 way street, if people like Limbaugh and Trump want respect and sympathy, then they must show some respect and sympathy to others.. Neither Trump or Limbaugh showed any respect to the people they disagreed with. So don't expect any sympathy from me...

I wouldn't bother to piss on him if he was on fire. Maybe he'll make a better corpse than he was a human being.

I don't know how liberals can live being so consumed with pure hate. It's incredible.

I don't know how liberals can live being so consumed with pure hate. It's incredible.
‘Conservatives’ should always be able to get the first and last hate in.

‘Conservatives’ should always be able to get the first and last hate in.
Someone here pulled up the thread when RBG passed away. You didn't see conservatives swarming that thread vomitting hate for her. We leave that garbage to people like you.

Exactly. Also in helping break the near media monopoly that existed in the 1970s.

You sound more gullible and uneducated than those you are condemning.

You wish. Try SNL.

Yes. Very different.
And you sound like a gullible believer in the Ttump election fraud scam. Am I right?

Rush was simply an entertainer of no substance. Easily replaced by Hannity or one of the other entertainers on Fox.

I know none of you are but You and everyone who liked your post should be ashamed of yourselves. You cant resist denigrating the man before his body is even cold.
Rush had no problem denigrating others. Especially if it helped his ratings.

Someone here pulled up the thread when RBG passed away. You didn't see conservatives swarming that thread vomitting hate for her. We leave that garbage to people like you.
RBG didn't spew hate and division like Rush did. Once again a Trumplican has to resort to false equivalencies in order to make a point.

Back
Top Bottom