• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:125] Top 5 Handguns For Concealed Carry 2021

yet another lie. It is people such as you who want to disarm honest people who support criminals having safe working environments.

Tell that to my neighbors. The guy on the run and the guy he left dead in his driveway last night. Thanks.

Trumpism is a curse. Period. It will end America.

So what ?

A gun ban would significantly reduce all gun violence, by significantly reducing the number of guns

But you don't want to hear this
You want your guns, because you like guns.

Reducing less than 1 percent for mass shootings wouldn't be significant.

Tell that to my neighbors. The guy on the run and the guy he left dead in his driveway last night. Thanks.

"Trumpism" has almost nothing to do with the homicide rate in the US.

Are you really this incapable of reasoning or even reading ?

The laws that allow him to carry and have guns, de facto supply criminals and psychopaths who can carry them and subsequently commit gun crime.

Your reasoning is flawed as always. Criminals by law, are not suppose to possess firearms. Criminals can't obtain ccw licences. One stipulation of the Constitutional carry law, is you must legally be able to own a firearm to be able to carry one unlicenced.

why do you try to infect every threat you post on with idiotic strains of Trump Derangement Syndrome? You don't have any evidence the shooters were Trump supporters. Most people who are killed by guns and kill others with guns don't vote, but come from a element of society that almost always votes Democrat

Another YT video on top guns for concealed carry.

those are all good choices too-slightly larger than some of the ones in the other video

No point in carrying a gun that doesn't fit your hand.
true, though I will carry one a big smaller as a back up or for some special circumstances-such as my SW Bodyguard "Wallet gun"

"Trumpism" has almost nothing to do with the homicide rate in the US.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I believe you believe this and I know why.

but

You can take it to the bank, this tremendous uptick in gun violence is directed tied to your orange idol.

You don't have any evidence the shooters were Trump supporters.

This is of no relevance. TRumpism has caused a tremendous uptick in gun violence. It is now an accepted way to solve a disagreement. Violence. TRumpism 101.

I put a Vickers tactical slide stop on my Glock 43X. Mostly it's slightly sticks out more to make it easier to actuate up and down. Have some Talon grips on order as it's a bit too slick to grip.

Note: didn't see mods warning until now, for which I already responded to others since then, but will comply.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I believe you believe this and I know why.

but

You can take it to the bank, this tremendous uptick in gun violence is directed tied to your orange idol.
One, he's not my orange idol. I've despised Trump since the late 80s. Two, he's hardly pro-2A.

Cite to support your claim?

One, he's not my orange idol. I've despised Trump since the late 80s. Two, he's hardly pro-2A.

Cite to support your claim?

TRu common ****in sence. If that is not good enough for you try a psychology 101 course.

Back
Top Bottom