• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#125]Kenosha County ravaged by BLM riots flips red after decades of Dem leadership

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Wisconsin's Kenosha County executive flipped red for the first time in decades after the city gained widespread attention amid damaging riots and the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Voters elected Samantha Kerkman on April 5th as the county executive. The race was described as nonpartisan, but Kerkman had the backing of Republicans and serves as a Republican state representative. Her opponent, Rebecca Matoska-Mentink, is a Democrat and serves as the Clerk of Courts.

It is the first time a woman will serve in the position and the first time since at least 1998 that a Republican has been elected. The Associated Press reported Kerkman is the first Republican ever to hold the officially nonpartisan office, though Fox News has not independently confirmed the report
About time the citizens of our cities wakes up to the reality that Democrats control the cities, the hiring, the training, and funding and yes the racism that exists. This is an indication of what is going to happen in November as again Biden's poll numbers dropped to 36% on the economy and are below 40% over all. 74 million Trump voters tried to tell the indoctrinated but to ho avail.

About time the citizens of our cities wakes up to the reality that Democrats control the cities, the hiring, the training, and funding and yes the racism that exists. This is an indication of what is going to happen in November as again Biden's poll numbers dropped to 36% on the economy and are below 40% over all. 74 million Trump voters tried to tell the indoctrinated but to ho avail.

Local and state elections follow the national trend, which, going into a midterm, is against the party in the White House.

So sorry to spoil your anti-Black-Lives-Matter rhetoric. :)

Many people thought that the outrageous violence during 2020 (the COVID tragedy did not deter the troublemakers) would guarantee a GOP victory.

But the results of this nation's "most secure election" in American history disproved that theory.

The American people now have the federal government that they reputedly voted for.

So it is premature to start celebrating a GOP wave in November.

There's a saying something like "A day can make a huge difference in politics." (Who knows? Maybe Nancy will have a chance to tear up a State of the Union speech again!)

Many people thought that the outrageous violence during 2020 (the COVID tragedy did not deter the troublemakers) would guarantee a GOP victory.

But the results of this nation's "most secure election" in American history disproved that theory.

The American people now have the federal government that they reputedly voted for.

So it is premature to start celebrating a GOP wave in November.

There's a saying something like "A day can make a huge difference in politics." (Who knows? Maybe Nancy will have a chance to tear up a State of the Union speech again!)
Biden's Victory was far smaller than it should have been against a toxic personality like Trump, and Democrats only have the Senate because he decided to start a war within his own party as part of his post-loss temper tantrum.

I'm so old, I can remember when David Shor - a young data scientist who worked on the Obama campaign - pointed out that this sort of thing tended to happen, and it got him canceled.

Good for Kenosha now the real question is if the change in leadership will have positive results

Biden's Victory was far smaller than it should have been against a toxic personality like Trump, and Democrats only have the Senate because he decided to start a war within his own party as part of his post-loss temper tantrum.
Well at least they're moving past "um actually Trump won!!" rhetoric.

I guess they didn't buy that mostly peaceful crap the media tried to feed them !
It's sad that America has to suffer this much by the policies of the DEM's before people will stop
voting for the Party with the most Bribes....

Attachments

• CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 1
  • FreeSchool.png
    FreeSchool.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 1
  • TS_GreedTax.jpg
    TS_GreedTax.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
Wow, dude got fired for pointing to research that shows peaceful protests are good for voter turnout? Wild.
Well, he got fired because it pointed out that violence caused people to move away from support of an associated party, and, the Virtuous And Correct People were all trying to excuse political violence at that time.

Kenosha was a mess. There should have been 1,000 national guard within 24 hours to shut down the rioters (there were many, and many businesses were destroyed) as well as send the ad hoc militias home. Everyone raced to politicize it including Trump visiting to tour riot damage but avoid meeting Blake's family, and Biden visiting Blake's family but avoiding seeing the riot damage. As a general rule, when something happens and the local government botches the response, the local government gets replaced. Period.

Local and state elections follow the national trend, which, going into a midterm, is against the party in the White House.
In that case, looking at what happened in Virginia, the midterms are going to be like eating rusty nails for the Democrats.

Cool! Next Kenosha needs to hire thousands of teenagers, armed with automatic weapons to keep the peace. Kenosha sounds like such a great place. I hope I see it never.

Cool! Next Kenosha needs to hire thousands of teenagers, armed with automatic weapons to keep the peace. Kenosha sounds like such a great place. I hope I see it never.
No. They won't need to if they get rid of the democratic government that supports burning and looting.

No. They won't need to if they get rid of the democratic government that supports burning and looting.
No one supports burning or looting. What we support is the police not murdering black people in cold blood. Racist republicans enjoy black people being murdered in cold blood. Sucks to be a traitorous conservative or Republican's today.

In that case, looking at what happened in Virginia, the midterms are going to be like eating rusty nails for the Democrats.
Because all Republican care about is winning elections. They're fine with black citizens being murdered by racist cops. Look at all the Republican traitors celebrating in this thread.

It was awful even before they lit the nicer parts on fire.

No one supports burning or looting. What we support is the police not murdering black people in cold blood. Racist republicans enjoy black people being murdered in cold blood. Sucks to be a traitorous conservative or Republican's today.

Sorry but it is the left run cities where all this police murdering black people is prevalent. It is the left leaders that don't do any thing but name call and blame others for their failings. The police are not the problem it is the left leadership failure to weed out the few bad apples that is the problem. Instead they blame all police for their failure. We were lucky in my area when BLM showed up once they realized their burning and looting would not be tolerated as peaceful protesting they moved on to a left run area.

Sorry but it is the left run cities where all this police murdering black people is prevalent. It is the left leaders that don't do any thing but name call and blame others for their failings. The police are not the problem it is the left leadership failure to weed out the few bad apples that is the problem. Instead they blame all police for their failure. We were lucky in my area when BLM showed up once they realized their burning and looting would not be tolerated as peaceful protesting they moved on to a left run area.
Nope, murders are up in Red states, some of them run by Republican mayors. You can't blame the left for your issues anymore, my friend. I swear, today's Republican is just like the Nazis. Blaming everyone else for their downfalls. Nothing will ever be a Republican's fault. LOL

Rigged election! Illegal ballots!
I hope Rebecca Matoska-Mentink files a law suit and demands a forensic re-count of all the votes.
Right?

Or because a Republican won we can just assume the election was safe and results were legit?

Refreshing to hear - “I wish Samantha the best, and congratulations to her,” Matoska-Mentink said. “I look forward to working with her with issues regarding the Circuit Court.”

BLM riots​

IZaW9hg.gif

You're not missing anything besides billy bob rednecks and endless strip malls.

Its called white backlash.

Back
Top Bottom