• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#125]Kenosha County ravaged by BLM riots flips red after decades of Dem leadership

Local and state elections follow the national trend, which, going into a midterm, is against the party in the White House.

So sorry to spoil your anti-Black-Lives-Matter rhetoric. :)
That doesn't spoil the rhetoric at all. Nothing can spoil "anti-BLM rhetoric" because the BLM organization and its wacko far Left "allies" are so repugnant, asinine, and turpid as to be irredeemable in every measurable way.

You're a liar. Riots were not "Dem policy", they were just public unrest. That being said, I hate that they couldn't accurately characterize many of the riots as violent, when they clearly were violent.

But, the repubs called the capital coup attempt/ insurrection peaceful, so there's a lot of bullshit dominating this subject. The difference is the BLM riots were about ACTUAL police brutality and the traitor Trump coup attempt was built upon a big fat lie. Furthermore, the BLM riots were not in danger of overthrowing the elected government.
No I'm not a liar! You just can't understand what was said, and you are making things up in your mind, and talking about those made up things(I believe)! I never said "Riots were DEM Policy" ! Although I remember that there were Bricks put in to public garbage cans before the Protest started!

The policies of "Defunding the Police", Not Prosecuting rioters and looter, stopping Courts from assigning bail for criminals, allowing the CHAZ Zone in Seattle,and having people like Kamala Harris supporting go fund me pages to get these criminals out of jail!

The protest of the Stolen election did not have burning buildings, did not have private citizens businesses destroyed , did not have looting local businesses/clothing stores etc...

AND the Media did not try to Spin what happened in the capital as the DID for the BLM/Antifa riots !

Attachments

• CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    CNN_MostlyPeace.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 3
So who hires, funds, and trains police in the cities?
Honestly I am not familiar enough with the ins and outs of how the local government in Kenosha conducts its affairs. I think you are looking for something along the lines of city council so you can imply with the Republican takeover those services will increase making Kenosha a better place by default point. In reality the cities budget and tax revenue will determine how many of any new officers are trained.

Another over the top radical comment, Still unable to tell us what Trump actually did that affected you or your family negatively and that is what matters, not your perception or perceived back activities.
Trump did nothing to me......I just don't like conmen, or sexual predators, or braggarts.......and as of a month ago I don't like anyone who thinks Putin is some kind genius.......that being said what really turns my stomach is why so many people think he is something worth admiring and supporting.......how did so many swallow his bs con.......and 74 million votes he got tells me that our nation is in deep crap.......

Trump did nothing to me......I just don't like conmen, or sexual predators, or braggarts.......and as of a month ago I don't like anyone who thinks Putin is some kind genius.......that being said what really turns my stomach is why so many people think he is something worth admiring and supporting.......how did so many swallow his bs con.......and 74 million votes he got tells me that our nation is in deep crap.......
This thread isn't about Trump and we have been warned, this thread is about another Democrat City with rioting that has now voted those responsible for the police out of office and you are going to see that in November. Trump didn't do anything to hurt you but was called a conman? that doesn't give you a lot of credibility just like others here who continue to vote for the same ideology over and over again expecting different results. As has been posted the city of Kenosha has been Democrat for decades and the leadership is responsible for the results as they hire, fund, and train the police, they implement policies for the people and when those policies fail it is their failure not the federal governments

The reason the nation is in deep crap is entirely the fault of the douchebags that thought it was Hilary's turn to be President. Absent that we would have elected a rational candidate. When one settles for the lesser of two evils an evil is selected anyway. I personally think the best lesser evil won.

About time the citizens of our cities wakes up to the reality that Democrats control the cities, the hiring, the training, and funding and yes the racism that exists. This is an indication of what is going to happen in November as again Biden's poll numbers dropped to 36% on the economy and are below 40% over all. 74 million Trump voters tried to tell the indoctrinated but to ho avail.
I hope Republican voters are hog tied and thrown into Griffin's Wharf in November.

Ok, won't talk any more about federal policies and results, ROFLMAO
The irony here is you don't realize I'm trying to help you.

It has everything to accountability.
Ok, so what's your point as it relates to the outcome of the election? What I'm trying to understand is whether the results of the election were based on management of the protests/riots or simply based on the losing candidate running a poor campaign; the article doesn't make that clear so it's hard to define the results as "accountability" for the losing party.

You miss the point again as usual, there is the county and the city, it is the city that has been Democrat for decades, not the county.

Kenosha elects GOP executive for first time EVER​

I'm not sure what point you think I'm missing; the article you cited is referring to the Kenosha County executive and makes no mention of the city. You also seem a bit confused regarding which party has held control of the county executive seat, because this is the first time a GOP candidate has flipped that particular position.

So the capitol was attacked under the trump administration. Under your rules, I guess trump is responsible.

Get real. You're not fooling anyone. You're fine with people being attacked as long as it's white supremacists doing the attacking.
Who was responsible for providing security for a crowd of people that size?

That is who failed without question. Find out and let's remove that loser from office and replace that person' persons with a competent leader.

Thank god it was not an insurrection by well over 100,000+ armed violent people. If it was we would need an entire congress as well as a capitol. 100,00 violent armed insurrectionist would have burned the capitol to the ground and most if not all of our leaders would be in body bags. Security was so pathetic for our leaders that they were over run by an unarmed woman who had to be gunned down in order to protect our leaders. Unbelievable.

This is exactly what I am talking about. Our pathetic leaders have been allowing such violence to go on for too long. Once people think that this type of behavior is how you are supposed to protest it will get much worse. The citizens of this country have been terrorized for years now by terrorist masquerading as protesters thanks to our failed leaders not doing their job. Our leaders better get their head out of their backsides and bring this terrorist behavior under control instead of lying that it is peaceful protesting or more of our cities and towns will burn and lots more people will die.

What did I say that is nonsense?
If white people were willing to bring the police to heal, it would make a big difference.

It is our failed leaders who run the police departments not the white people watching TV at home in another part of the country tat are the problem. Sorry if I don't buy into the lies you are peddling.

The reason the nation is in deep crap is entirely the fault of the douchebags that thought it was Hilary's turn to be President. Absent that we would have elected a rational candidate. When one settles for the lesser of two evils an evil is selected anyway. I personally think the best lesser evil won.
agree to some extent however why Trump......good grief.....choosing Trump says we want a perv to be potus......at least Hillary (and I did not support Hillary).....it says hatred and racism and quasi-fascism is ok......it says we are no longer adults but immature brats......

agree to some extent however why Trump......good grief.....choosing Trump says we want a perv to be potus......at least Hillary (and I did not support Hillary).....it says hatred and racism and quasi-fascism is ok......it says we are no longer adults but immature brats......
It does not matter if they are sexual perverts as long as it is my party. Actually it seems to be a plus when considering how good they were. JFK and Clinton are great examples. Trump was just a failed want a be compared to the all time great perverts.

About time the citizens of our cities wakes up to the reality that Democrats control the cities, the hiring, the training, and funding and yes the racism that exists. This is an indication of what is going to happen in November as again Biden's poll numbers dropped to 36% on the economy and are below 40% over all. 74 million Trump voters tried to tell the indoctrinated but to ho avail.

Wisconsin people are pretty sensible people, so, I'm not surprised to learn that the more moderate will flip it red.

Why Trump? Because the Republican alternatives represented more of the same. He was the only candidate who distanced himself from the "more of the same, please" crowd. His great failure was that he thought he could act like a New Yawker and get away with it on the national scale. He missed that target "hugely". As I have said elsewhere, when one selects the lesser of two evils, you still get a misfit and an evil.

Republicans are scum.
I mean. Republicans didn't light the fires, and weren't in control that year... so.... **** Democrats? They should have done better.

Back
Top Bottom