• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#125]Kenosha County ravaged by BLM riots flips red after decades of Dem leadership

Local and state elections follow the national trend, which, going into a midterm, is against the party in the White House.

So sorry to spoil your anti-Black-Lives-Matter rhetoric. :)
National trends swing back and forth all the time. It's dishonest, but expected, to say it's flipping red simply because of the national trends when it hasn't gone red in decades. The nation has gone through Bush, Iraq, Obama, Afghanistan, Trump, Covid, Biden, etc since the last time it went red.

Wrong again. Please quit trying to blame others for your racist views.
Sorry but the mayor of Kenosha was a democrat who did nothing to protect the citizens of the city he was in charge of. He failed. Accept the truth and the facts already. He did not stop the destruction of his town by terrorist. He did nothing to help the citizens even when they decided to protect their property. People died and were injured due to his failure as a leader. It is time the people of these cities got rid of these failed lefty party puppets and elected real leaders to prevent this from continuing to happen.

Where was the police? On vacation. Please. Only an idiot can not see how the left run cities did nothing to protect our citizens from these terrorist masquerading as protesters. You can't really be this naïve.
Yes, she is.

Where was the police? On vacation. Please. Only an idiot can not see how the left run cities did nothing to protect our citizens from these terrorist masquerading as protesters. You can't really be this naïve.
some interesting data that the D's will ignore, problems in the cities most of them run by Democrats who pass the blame off on Republicans. Not sure how that can be but obviously liberal logic. Always complaining about Republicans but always voting for the same ideology over and over again expecting different results

Where was the police? On vacation? All of them?

I asked you to provide a link to back up your claim. Here is my post again:

Can you link to the Democrats in government in Kenosha who "support burning and looting", and include how exactly they support it?

Your little rant about left run cities and me didn't back up your claim. Try again?
One can only hope

If the shit gets shoveled out, the place HAS to smell better.
Replacing cat turds with dog turds doesn’t stop the smell it just gives it a different aroma.

Have you ever been to Minneapolis? Name one major city ran by Republicans that is a nicer city than Minneapolis.
I actually have been to Minneapolis many times. My brother lived and worked there for many years. I enjoyed my many visits to the city and the rest of the state. His wife and her family have a farm in Minnesota they are most likely going to retire to. I loved driving up to Duluth and doing some trout fishing. I love to drive all over this country every year visiting friends and family. I have been doing this my entire life. Just about every month I head out to visit someone. You only live once and I love visiting and travel. You should try it.

Supporters of today's D's live in the past but vote for the same ideology over and over again expecting different results. Einstein calls that insanity and to me that describes what many D's are today, insane
It is sad they cannot see the truth.

Why did you quote me and post a link about Governor Abbott? Did you stumble into the wrong thread?
LOL, read the link, can only hope those illegals are dropped off in your state after going by D.C. I am sure that you will whole heartedly embrace them and all the good they do just like on our southern border

I actually have been to Minneapolis many times. My brother lived and worked there for many years. I enjoyed my many visits to the city and the rest of the state. His wife and her family have a farm in Minnesota they are most likely going to retire to. I loved driving up to Duluth and doing some trout fishing. I love to drive all over this country every year visiting friends and family. I have been doing this my entire life. Just about every month I head out to visit someone. You only live once and I love visiting and travel. You should try it.
I travel all the time. My point is that BLM basically started there, yet its a beautiful city. The best cities are ran by Democrats and the worst cities are ran by Democrats because most cities are ran by Democrats.

Have you ever been to Minneapolis? Name one major city ran by Republicans that is a nicer city than Minneapolis.
Don't see the beauty so enlighten me? Been to Minneapolis many times but when I see pictures like these someone is accountable and it has to be leadership

some interesting data that the D's will ignore, problems in the cities most of them run by Democrats who pass the blame off on Republicans. Not sure how that can be but obviously liberal logic. Always complaining about Republicans but always voting for the same ideology over and over again expecting different results

I work the polls and it is sad to see so many people vote straight party instead of picking actual leaders. Then they wonder why these problems continue to happen. I am glad they finally got rid of the ability to just vote straight party. Of course now I am a lot busier trying to show these people how to actually vote for each person in their party. I am currently training for the next election. It is nice that a lot of it is on line now. But I still have a couple of classes to go to before the may elections here.

I travel all the time. My point is that BLM basically started there, yet its a beautiful city. The best cities are ran by Democrats and the worst cities are ran by Democrats because most cities are ran by Democrats.

Many cities were abandoned by businesses, their industrial base and whites, leaving behind blacks who could not get mortgage loans to move to the suburbs along with the capital. The result is that many cities have highly segregated, poverty ridden ghettos. This is not the fault of Democrata lone, but of white people in general. Republicans have abandoned the cities altogether. They have nothing to offer.

It boggles my mind that these rich ****s like Musk and Bezos live out their personal fantasies by spending a fortune on flying into space when they could use that money to literally save cities and make them wonderful places to be.

Such is the continuing moral bankruptcy of white America.

LOL, read the link, can only hope those illegals are dropped off in your state after going by D.C. I am sure that you will whole heartedly embrace them and all the good they do just like on our southern border

This thread has nothing to do with illegals.

You should pay attention.

In my state, the Republican governor complains of crime in our biggest city, run by Democrats, while ignoring the fact that it is the state that runs the city's incredibly corrupt police department.

Many cities were abandoned by businesses, their industrial base and whites, leaving behind blacks who could not get mortgage loans to move to the suburbs along with the capital. The result is that many cities have highly segregated, poverty ridden ghettos. This is not the fault of Democrata lone, but of white people in general. Republicans have abandoned the cities altogether. They have nothing to offer.

It boggles my mind that these rich ****s like Musk and Bezos live out their personal fantasies by spending a fortune on flying into space when they could use that money to literally save cities and make them wonderful places to be.

Such is the continuing moral bankruptcy of white America.
And EVERY bit of it can be traced back to "progressive" policies.

Sorry but the mayor of Kenosha was a democrat who did nothing to protect the citizens of the city he was in charge of. He failed. Accept the truth and the facts already. He did not stop the destruction of his town by terrorist. He did nothing to help the citizens even when they decided to protect their property. People died and were injured due to his failure as a leader. It is time the people of these cities got rid of these failed lefty party puppets and elected real leaders to prevent this from continuing to happen.

If white people were willing to bring the police to heal, it would make a big difference. But why bother? Seriously, why bother? We can just ignore it and then complain about the violent response to generations of police brutality toward black people. Not. My. Problem. Right?

I support protesting. It is sad that so many terrible people ruin it. We need to teach how to protest in our schools. Burning, looting, screaming in peoples faces, and threatening citizens is not protesting. These are violent criminal actions by people that belong in jail not on the streets of our cities.

I never had a problem on any visit to Minneapolis or the state of Minnesota. There are so many attractions you cannot even begin to see them all unless you live their all your life. I have had some the best and memorable vacations of my life to Minnesota and Minneapolis. I usually went on to Mt Rushmore and tried to see the Dakota's while out that way. That is some of the most beautiful and scenic areas of this country. To go for a boat ride on the great lakes of this country is an opportunity of a lifetime.

If white people were willing to bring the police to heal, it would make a big difference. But why bother? Seriously, why bother? We can just ignore it and then complain about the violent response to generations of police brutality toward black people. Not. My. Problem. Right?
I am sorry you believe such nonsense when clearly it is not true. I support BLM but not the violence associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom