• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:123]ANTIFA goons plan protest at Covington Catholic High

ANTIFA "Communists" vs Private School "Fascists".

Gotta love the way entitled hateful right wingers grasp for any/every opportunity to claim "victim" status, don't you?

The original report was a lie.

Re: ANTIFA goons plan protest at Covington Catholic High

I can't speak to what "leftists" "think", but I can tell you what general values are promulgated by Catholic Schools. In fact, I just did in that post.

But as to the bigger picture of MAGA and society at large, which is the overarching conflict here, the line of defense "we can act like a-holes because it's not illegal" - isn't cutting it any more.

Catholic upbringing , whatever, doesn't matter to me. the kid didn't act like an ahole, he merely stood there smiling while a guy banged a drum in his face. there's not a thing wrong with that.. unless someone is biased because he is wearing a MAGA hat.

Catholic upbringing , whatever, doesn't matter to me. the kid didn't act like an ahole, he merely stood there smiling while a guy banged a drum in his face. there's not a thing wrong with that.. unless someone is biased because he is wearing a MAGA hat.
Your opinion. I disagree. I hope his school does, too.

Your opinion. I disagree. I hope his school does, too.

my opinion based on what is clearly shown on the full video. the older gentleman came up to the crowd with seeming intent. now I'm not saying he did anything really wrong, except started banging the drum in the kids face. ok fine, so the kid should just run away?

the PROBLEM here was the big deal some people made of it, simply because the kid is wearing a MAGA hat.

ANTIFA communists are going after high school kids.
What could go wrong? :lamo

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...holic-school-over-far-left-fake-news-scandal/

The downside to 1st amendment free speech can be seen in this despicable case where lying leftist speeches provoke such illegal, illogical, unreasonable, hateful despicable harassment of innocent children by brainless group-think leftist morons motivated to destroy every good thing their wicked leaders want destroyed.

my opinion based on what is clearly shown on the full video. the older gentleman came up to the crowd with seeming intent. now I'm not saying he did anything really wrong, except started banging the drum in the kids face. ok fine, so the kid should just run away?

the PROBLEM here was the big deal some people made of it, simply because the kid is wearing a MAGA hat.
I think your post is fair. Though I do blame the chaperones for not protecting the kid better. if they did their job, there would be nothing to discuss and none of this frenzy would have occurred.

And yes, the hat is what drew national attention without a doubt.

The original report was a lie.

Not so much.

Some of the details were missed, like the impact/influence of the 3rd group (the "Black Isrealites"), but the gist of the story was not a "lie".

The boys of Covington Catholic have a long history and well-deserved reputation. And they were hardly innocent actors in this incident.

This is just another in a long line of fake outrage "white victimhood" counter-narratives created by the right wing blogosphere. It's what they do, and they are good at it.

Not so much.

Some of the details were missed, like the impact/influence of the 3rd group (the "Black Isrealites"), but the gist of the story was not a "lie".

The boys of Covington Catholic have a long history and well-deserved reputation. And they were hardly innocent actors in this incident.

This is just another in a long line of fake outrage "white victimhood" counter-narratives created by the right wing blogosphere. It's what they do, and they are good at it.

Yes, very much. CNN lied. Phillips lied.

Yes, very much. CNN lied. Phillips lied.

Once again.....fake outrage from the fake news, white-victimhood crowd.

Just pathetic figures, all of them.

Once again.....fake outrage from the fake news, white-victimhood crowd.

Just pathetic figures, all of them.

Phillips is a lying piece of ****:

Nathan Phillips, the Native American who became the focal point of a viral confrontation with students from a Kentucky Catholic high school over the weekend, never served in the Vietnam War and wasn't deployed overseas, the Marine Corps confirmed Wednesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ation-never-deployed-overseas-marines-say.amp

Back
Top Bottom