• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:120]Is it systemic sexism when men serve more time than women for the same crimes?

LOL, you have already called me that, it wasnt much of a stretch to see you'd feel the same way again when you had no further argument to offer.

Are you still squawking?

Good Thread... Doesn't that undercut the stupid feminist idea of male priviledge?

Utter nonsense
More women survive a Virus...

Good Thread... Doesn't that undercut the stupid feminist idea of male priviledge?
Not when you consider that most judges are still men 😁

Now how do you explain it?

Not when you consider that most judges are still men 😁

Now how do you explain it?
I see that....not that most judges aren't seen...Most aren't Male

Except the majority of judges who oversee these cases are themselves, men. So if it were sexism it would men's own sexism leading them to believe men are worse.
Well if it's been punishing men then it's not men's sexism against men it's a systemic issue in the court system. because the man being prosecuted isn't oppressing himself that doesn't make sense.

I see that....not that most judges aren't seen...Most aren't Male
So then prove that's true...let's see the numbers. In general, there are about 2/3 more male judges.

If there was such a thing as male privilege, I'd say the fact that mostly men judging them more harshly than women proves there isnt such a thing.

Last edited:
So then prove that's true...let's see the numbers. In general, there are about 2/3 more male judges.

If there was such a thing as male privilege, I'd say the fact that mostly men judging them more harshly than women proves there isnt such a thing.
So what if the judges are of one particular sex? If they're giving women advantages over men that is a privilege for women.

So what if the judges are of one particular sex? If they're giving women advantages over men that is a privilege for women.
Even if 2 thirds of judges are Male.....what Pointe does that prove?

Are you suggestung we are worthless.? Cos it is.ptetty obvious....

Are you suggestung we are worthless.? Cos it is.ptetty obvious....
How did you get that from my post??? Of course not.

Again, if there was such a thing as male privilege, I would love to know why the mostly male judges arent 'in on it.' If it existed, they would be the ones fighting it, right? Looking to make things equal?

How did you get that from my post??? Of course not.

Again, if there was such a thing as male privilege, I would love to know why the mostly male judges arent 'in on it.' If it existed, they would be the ones fighting it, right? Looking to make things equal?
Male privilege is the advantages men have in society. Female privilege is the advantages women have in society. One advantage men have is it we want to procreate our bodies aren't used as incubation for The offspring. That isn't societal it's biological. One advantage women have, is there are not as many responsibilities and expectations put on them. They aren't expected to act in a noble way policing others in front of themselves. This I would say is also rooted in biology.

Guess it depends on your definition. I saw femi-Nazis complaining recently about women having higher health care costs than men and how that's sexist. If it is, then men having higher car insurance rates is sexist. Neither is true. It's a matter of risk.

Recidivism, education, etc. all could play the part in this, more than gender at least.

Guess it depends on your definition. I saw femi-Nazis complaining recently about women having higher health care costs than men and how that's sexist. If it is, then men having higher car insurance rates is sexist. Neither is true. It's a matter of risk.

Recidivism, education, etc. all could play the part in this, more than gender at least.
Welcome back gipper!

I know you'll just call me arrogant but I doubt you could argue much science with me. I always question what I read. And that's what scientists do...that's what science is about. I found gaps in the studies, so I questioned.
Are you still squawking?
Moderator's Warning:
Alright, knock it off. Much of this thread has been derailed by this little feud, take it to the basement if you want to continue it, but stop it in this thread. Refusal to heed this warning may result in moderator review and action.

This goes for everyone, I don't want to see anymore personal back and forth bickering. Discuss the topic and only the topic.

One thing we shouldn't do is pretend that any gender cannot be raped.

Back
Top Bottom