• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:12, 217] Bin Laden Raid ?

foolardi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I've researched this and found very little evidence that Bin Laden was
even alive at the time of this Choreographed Raid that ended up Killing Bin Laden.
Bin Laden was suffering from Marfans disease and that meant at best a life expectancy
of 5 Years,no more.There is not one Photo of Bin Laden being dead or shot.
This Bogus Raid happened on a weekend and on a sunday night { how convenient }
Obama managed to address the nation at night in Primetime.
Eventually he acted like he was the mastermind behind the Raid.That is The Farthest thing
from reality.It was Leon Panetta.His CIA Director.
BTW what ever happened to that Live Feed into the WH Situation room showcasing the
Raid.The Press managed to show off a Picture of Obama sitting very excited around a semi-packed
situation room as if watching the closing round of a 12 round heavyweight boxing match.
There has never been any Video made public of that Raid.
In fact,we learned many months later that Seal Team 6,had their helmut cameras turned off.
So how was Obama and his close WH staff able to watch the raid on a Live feed in the Situation
room.Where Obama used the word " Geronimo " as the go ahead for the kill shot.
Total pile of bunk.But Americans were ripe for this kind of Theatrics.Bin Laden was so hated and
despised not many americans were gonna tolerate anything less than his total demise.
This Raid was done to help Obama establish what kind of strong Commander he was.This is 2011.
In the Summer of 2012 Obama used this as Huge Campaign slogan.He got Bin Laden.
His predecessor Bush 43 could not.

Re: Bin Laden Raid ?

Where Obama used the word " Geronimo " as the go ahead for the kill shot.

It was not an execution, nor ever portrayed as such by legitimate sources. He reached for a weapon and was shot in self defense.

I've researched this and found very little evidence that Bin Laden was
even alive at the time of this Choreographed Raid that ended up Killing Bin Laden.
Bin Laden was suffering from Marfans disease and that meant at best a life expectancy
of 5 Years,no more.There is not one Photo of Bin Laden being dead or shot.
This Bogus Raid happened on a weekend and on a sunday night { how convenient }
Obama managed to address the nation at night in Primetime.
Eventually he acted like he was the mastermind behind the Raid.That is The Farthest thing
from reality.It was Leon Panetta.His CIA Director.
BTW what ever happened to that Live Feed into the WH Situation room showcasing the
Raid.The Press managed to show off a Picture of Obama sitting very excited around a semi-packed
situation room as if watching the closing round of a 12 round heavyweight boxing match.
There has never been any Video made public of that Raid.
In fact,we learned many months later that Seal Team 6,had their helmut cameras turned off.
So how was Obama and his close WH staff able to watch the raid on a Live feed in the Situation
room.Where Obama used the word " Geronimo " as the go ahead for the kill shot.
Total pile of bunk.But Americans were ripe for this kind of Theatrics.Bin Laden was so hated and
despised not many americans were gonna tolerate anything less than his total demise.
This Raid was done to help Obama establish what kind of strong Commander he was.This is 2011.
In the Summer of 2012 Obama used this as Huge Campaign slogan.He got Bin Laden.
His predecessor Bush 43 could not.

1. We have a conspiracy theory forum for this kind of nonsense.

2. Even among conspiracy theories - and, I am no fan of President Obama's - this is silly.

It was not an execution, nor ever portrayed as such by legitimate sources. He reached for a weapon and was shot in self defense.

Have you ever seen any evidence to that effect?

THis government lies constantly.

Welcome to the forum; I admire your pluck, two posts and all........long life!

At one time it was thought that Pharaoh Akhenaten suffered from Marfans disease.

That supposition has pretty much been ruled out.

The Conspiracy Forum is that way --------------------------->

1. We have a conspiracy theory forum for this kind of nonsense.

2. Even among conspiracy theories - and, I am no fan of President Obama's - this is silly.

So then you saw proof { photos } or video of an Alive Bin Laden.Then a Dead Bin Laden.
None exists.Does that not kinda bother you.
That there was never a shred of proof { Photo,Video } of an Alive Bin Laden.Then,of course a Dead Bin Laden.
What would be the problem with showing a photo of a dead Bin Laden.
We were instructed that it would be Too gruesome.
There was a Faked { Bogus } photo of Bin Laden,days after the raid showing a Bearded man with his
face riddled with bullet shots.It turned out that photo was used over the years as kind of a hoax and
Was photoshopped.It quickly got outted on the Internet and was taken down.It became a laughing stock
example of the lengths being made to prove that Bin Laden surely was shot and dead.
Plus we were also instructed that Burial at Sea was SOP for a Dead Muslim.Not True.
Only when a Muslim,dies at sea.
But the MSM played that faux tune for weeks.Bunk ! pure and adulterated.

At one time it was thought that Pharaoh Akhenaten suffered from Marfans disease.

That supposition has pretty much been ruled out.

The Conspiracy Forum is that way --------------------------->

Conspiracy Theory,is what we understand now was the Vehicle used to Keep
ordinary americans at bay.A way to Intimidate from learning and researching more.
Most recent example was how this Corrupted MSM used the notion that any talk about
some Caravan approaching was overblown.Definately No Invasion.Just Conspiracy Theory.
This was the approach adopted during Obama's Reign.Like how his IRS targeted Conservatives.
Just some Conspiracy.Or that Government was actually Spying on Americans.Eventually James
Clapper had to come clean.The list is long and dirty.Obama Did Create a Deep State.

So then you saw proof { photos } or video of an Alive Bin Laden.Then a Dead Bin Laden.
That there was never a shred of proof { Photo,Video } of an Alive Bin Laden.Then,of course a Dead Bin Laden.
There was a Faked { Bogus } photo of Bin Laden,days after the raid showing a Bearded man with his
face riddled with bullet shots.It turned out that photo was used over the years as kind of a hoax and
Was photoshopped.It quickly got outted on the Internet and was taken down.It became a laughing stock
example of the lengths being made to prove that Bin Laden surely was shot and dead.
Plus we were also instructed that Burial at Sea was SOP for a Dead Muslim.Not True.

:shrug: you wouldn't believe evidence because you don't want to. You believe your current wacked out theories without evidence because you do want to.

:) Enjoy your crazy. But seriously - we have a whole forum for it.

Yes, your incoherent raving is complete and utter bunk.

The SEALs are military personnel, not photographers. They had absolutely no obligation to make any sort of "pretty video" for you to watch as they killed Osama.

We disposed of his body at sea to keep Al Qaeda from setting up a short of jihadi shrine.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to CT Forum

78,000 + posts in 8 years is a little much.I have around 45,ooo since 2009 at another
message board.I started on message boards in the late 1990's at Imdb.
I ain't no novice.I be a real pro at knowin' what to know from Joe Blow.

Seymour M. Hersh
It was clear to all by this point, the retired official said, that bin Laden would not survive: ‘Pasha told us at a meeting in April that he could not risk leaving bin Laden in the compound now that we know he’s there. Too many people in the Pakistani chain of command know about the mission. He and Kayani had to tell the whole story to the directors of the air defence command and to a few local commanders.

‘Of course the guys knew the target was bin Laden and he was there under Pakistani control,’ the retired official said. ‘Otherwise, they would not have done the mission without air cover. It was clearly and absolutely a premeditated murder.’ A former Seal commander, who has led and participated in dozens of similar missions over the past decade, assured me that ‘we were not going to keep bin Laden alive – to allow the terrorist to live. By law, we know what we’re doing inside Pakistan is a homicide. We’ve come to grips with that. Each one of us, when we do these missions, say to ourselves, “Let’s face it. We’re going to commit a murder.”’ The White House’s initial account claimed that bin Laden had been brandishing a weapon; the story was aimed at deflecting those who questioned the legality of the US administration’s targeted assassination programme. The US has consistently maintained, despite widely reported remarks by people involved with the mission, that bin Laden would have been taken alive if he had immediately surrendered.
https://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

There were lots and lots of lies he says, and that sounds right, because that is how this crap government of our (do not) works.

Hah!

Yes, your incoherent raving is complete and utter bunk.

The SEALs are military personnel, not photographers. They had absolutely no obligation to make any sort of "pretty video" for you to watch as they killed Osama.

We disposed of his body at sea to keep Al Qaeda from setting up a short of jihadi shrine.

I guess that explains how a few months later { in August of 2011 } a National Guard Chinook
Helicopter transporting 22 Navy Seals and other American military { around 30 }
went down c/o a firebombing in Afghanistan.ALL Perished.That News was basically suppressed.
The Military promised the families of those slain Seals they would conduct an Investigation
and make a report as soon as possible.They Lied.It took until a couple years ago for that Report
to come out and it TOO was suppressed.Not allowed to be made public.
Explain them potatoes.If you would.
This Seal { Robert O'Neil } who Fox promoted for claiming He was the one who
shot Bin Laden is a Patsy.He's eventually suffered psychological problems due to this Grand Lie.

I guess that explains how a few months later { in August of 2011 } a National Guard Chinook
Helicopter transporting 22 Navy Seals and other American military { around 30 }
went down c/o a firebombing in Afghanistan.ALL Perished.That News was basically suppressed.
The Military promised the families of those slain Seals they would conduct an Investigation
and make a report as soon as possible.They Lied.It took until a couple years ago for that Report
to come out and it TOO was suppressed.Not allowed to be made public.
Explain them potatoes.If you would.
This Seal { Robert O'Neil } who Fox promoted for claiming He was the one who
shot Bin Laden is a Patsy.He's eventually suffered psychological problems due to this Grand Lie.

Literally none of what you said is evidence of anything. It has nothing to do with your previous rant--- or even reality.

Yes, your claims are a lie. Not a grand one though......just utter crap.

Seymour M. Hersh

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

There were lots and lots of lies he says, and that sounds right, because that is how this crap government of our (do not) works.

The Press and the AP weren't about to even get to the truth.They colluded in this Bin Laden
Raid myth.Same thing occurred with the Benghazi Attack.
Seymour Hersh { Pulitzer Prize Journalist who exposed the My Lai Massacre in '69 and
it's cover-up during the Vietnam War }eventually could stand it no longer and wrote a
piece about this Bin Laden Raid.It was very critical.Basically came to the assessment it was
theatre.Made-up.Which of course makes perfect sense when one unravels why it was deployed.
It was done to Make Obama seem very Commander-like.Plus this was around the time Jerome Corsi
was set to release his book - Where's The Birth Certificate -.
That's another hoax.Obama and the MSM got away with that ... hook,line and sinker.

Literally none of what you said is evidence of anything. It has nothing to do with your previous rant--- or even reality.

Yes, your claims are a lie. Not a grand one though......just utter crap.

So there was no Downed Chinook helicopter in August of 2011 where 22 Navy Seals perished.?
Or dint you git the memo.

The Press and the AP weren't about to even get to the truth.They colluded in this Bin Laden
Raid myth.Same thing occurred with the Benghazi Attack.
Seymour Hersh { Pulitzer Prize Journalist who exposed the My Lai Massacre in '69 and
it's cover-up during the Vietnam War }eventually could stand it no longer and wrote a
piece about this Bin Laden Raid.It was very critical.Basically came to the assessment it was
theatre.Made-up.Which of course makes perfect sense when one unravels why it was deployed.
It was done to Make Obama seem very Commander-like.Plus this was around the time Jerome Corsi
was set to release his book - Where's The Birth Certificate -.
That's another hoax.Obama and the MSM got away with that ... hook,line and sinker.

I think that he was alive but not well, and that this was from the start an assassination.

Read the Hersh piece if you have not already.

So there was no Downed Chinook helicopter in August of 2011 where 22 Navy Seals perished.?
Or dint you git the memo.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the raid on Bin Laden, so you bringing it up is A) bizarre and B) irrelevant

I think that he was alive but not well, and that this was from the start an assassination.

Read the Hersh piece if you have not already.

Oh ... sounds like a Conspiracy theory to me.You got Proof that Bin Laden was
alive before that Raid.Of course you or anyone else,Doesn't.Bin Laden had'n been seen
hide nor hair of for years before that Raid.
Doesn't that make all this kind of surreal.No sighting of Bin Laden for Years
and then Wham Bam Thank You Ma''am ... he's holed up in some concrete compound
right down the road from a Pakistani Police Dept.

78,000 + posts in 8 years is a little much.I have around 45,ooo since 2009 at another
message board.I started on message boards in the late 1990's at Imdb.
I ain't no novice.I be a real pro at knowin' what to know from Joe Blow.

Obviously I'm a better typist.

Oh ... sounds like a Conspiracy theory to me.You got Proof that Bin Laden was
alive before that Raid.Of course you or anyone else,Doesn't.Bin Laden had'n been seen
hide nor hair of for years before that Raid.
Doesn't that make all this kind of surreal.No sighting of Bin Laden for Years
and then Wham Bam Thank You Ma''am ... he's holed up in some concrete compound
right down the road from a Pakistani Police Dept.

He was ill and under the control of Pakistan...and dont forget too that Bin Laden had long ago accomplished his mission of goading America into disastrous mistakes...He had won the battle....he had no interest in running about and getting found.

He was allowed to retire in Pakistan basically.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the raid on Bin Laden, so you bringing it up is A) bizarre and B) irrelevant

A Majority of those 22 Dead Seals were from the Infamous Seal Team Six.
Seal Team 6 was started under Dick Cheney.
Seals were Instructed to NEVER utter a word about the Bin Laden Raid.
Especially among other Seals.
Now ... why would that be.

Back
Top Bottom