• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:114]*Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
[W:114]*Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about

Former White House chief strategist and Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon is the “high-ranking Trump campaign official” in special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of Roger Stone, CNBC has learned.
This source added that Bannon has spoken with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, along with the Senate Intelligence Committee, about the exchange.

This is collusion:

“On or about October 4, 2016, the head of Organization 1 held a press conference but did not release any new materials pertaining to the Clinton Campaign. Shortly afterwards, STONE received an email from the high-ranking Trump Campaign official asking about the status of future releases by Organization 1,” the indictment reads. “STONE answered that the head of Organization 1 had a ”erious security concern” but that Organization 1 would release “a load every week going forward.”

Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about future WikiLeaks releases in October 2016

Re: Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about futu

Trump barely new Bannon. He was just some hanger on who joined the campaign to bring water into the meetings.

Has Trump woken up yet? Or is he still in the bathroom washing his soiled adult diapers?

This has been a bad week for Trump.

Re: Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about futu

Trump barely new Bannon. He was just some hanger on who joined the campaign to bring water into the meetings.

Has Trump woken up yet? Or is he still in the bathroom washing his soiled adult diapers?

When is there a good week for Trump?

In addition, Trump has washed his hands of Bannon so anything he might have done is also erased and no longer counts against Trump.

Just on a tear spewing your extreme president Trump hate this morning?
Guess it's good to get that out of your hateful system?

"Or is he still in the bathroom washing his soiled adult diapers?"

Aren't you better than a stupid comment like this?

So your contribution to all this breaking news is "Tres is mean to Trump and she's a big poopy head!".

I think I heard the bell ringing. Time for you to go to Home Ec class. Let the rest of us discuss the thread topic.

In addition, Trump has washed his hands of Bannon so anything he might have done is also erased and no longer counts against Trump.

True. I wonder when we will hear from Bannon on all of this? I have the news on in the background. This is all spiraling out of control for Team Trump.

True. I wonder when we will hear from Bannon on all of this? I have the news on in the background. This is all spiraling out of control for Team Trump.

Sarah said this has nothing to do with the President.

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Sarah Sanders is though. Not a peep from the orange man baby

So your contribution to all this breaking news is "Tres is mean to Trump and she's a big poopy head!".

I think I heard the bell ringing. Time for you to go to Home Ec class. Let the rest of us discuss the thread topic.

Is that what the mounds of green stuff is behind that horses head in your avatar? Gotta clean up your diet.

You do know that 57% of the country says the "definitely" will not vote for Trump again; while 53% think he is unfit (incompetent) for the job (and let's see see how those numbers change this month). The "extreme" position to actually think Trump is competent.

When you are out of touch with mainstream America, you are the one that it out of touch.

Could be that Bannon immediately cooperated with Mueller on all this. He's been awfully quiet and not discussed.
I'm wondering how this would be criminal though. It would seem that it would be the conspiracy from the Russian hacking, that these guys were part of that criminal conspiracy to stage release of the stolen emails...but none of that has been revealed so more waiting. This time, waiting on Stone to flip or go down.

It's like they say, the cover up is worse than the [not crime]. We've got person 2 in the STone indictment telling Stone he should have just been honest, and it's only Stone's lies that got him strung up on lying to investigators/congress.
Maybe Stone should have listened.

Another juicy bit is this one:
1,a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and whatotherdamaginginformationOrganization1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE there after told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization1.

Who would direct a senior Trump Campaign official and be unnamed? I won't speculate, it was just remarked on in the news this morning.

Sarah Sanders is though. Not a peep from the orange man baby

Has Sarah been talking? I haven't seen her yet on the news. I tend to change channels when she's on.

Hell, she probably loves Stone's threat on the dog. Her brother enjoyed torturing and killing a stray dog at his boy scout camp. Maybe Stone was going to give the dog to Sarah's brother to torture.

No Collusion!! No Collusion!! You’re the COLLUSION!!!!!!

And besides, “Trump” says colussion is not a crime

(How was that...are my Trump Twitter skills improving?)

Yes, but you missed something...This isn't twitter. :mrgreen:

Could be that Bannon immediately cooperated with Mueller on all this. He's been awfully quiet and not discussed.
I'm wondering how this would be criminal though. It would seem that it would be the conspiracy from the Russian hacking, that these guys were part of that criminal conspiracy to stage release of the stolen emails...but none of that has been revealed so more waiting. This time, waiting on Stone to flip or go down.

It's like they say, the cover up is worse than the [not crime]. We've got person 2 in the STone indictment telling Stone he should have just been honest, and it's only Stone's lies that got him strung up on lying to investigators/congress.

1,a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and whatotherdamaginginformationOrganization1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE there after told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization1.

Who would direct a senior Trump Campaign official and be unnamed? I won't speculate, it was just remarked on in the news this morning.

Just how many people are there that can direct and order a SENIOR TRUMP CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL around like he is the coffee boy? Draw up that very short list and it tells you who gets a future indictment.

Has Sarah been talking? I haven't seen her yet on the news. I tend to change channels when she's on.

Hell, she probably loves Stone's threat on the dog. Her brother enjoyed torturing and killing a stray dog at his boy scout camp. Maybe Stone was going to give the dog to Sarah's brother to torture.

She's been everywhere lately. Probably preparing for her own show on Fox News.

He's emulating Trump's Twitter rages. And doing a fine job, I might add.

I’m a newbie...cut me some slack :)

Keep drumming up that leftwing hatred and promotion of impeachment charges against Trump, then what? You want to get rid of Trump and replace him with Pence? Maybe then you will stop the 24/7 Trump bashing and actually recognize the incredible economic results generated over the past two years instead of ignoring them like you are doing now. Hatred has a blinding influence on far too many and gives people the ability to divert from the issues that are truly important, economic and national security.

Doubt seriously any of you have thought beyond the replacement of Trump as you are all 24/7 anti Trump zealots with a bad case of TDS. Typical liberalism, participate in the politics of personal destruction against Reagan, GHW Bush, GW Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney and now Donald Trump only to finally recognize their contributions when out of office. Sad that so many people like you and others here have so much hatred against an individual who has done nothing to harm you, your family, or the country. Charges, rumors, speculation will never trump the actual foundation upon which our legal system was built, innocent until proven guilty

No way does Bannon want to go to prison for Trump. The man has far too much cushion for the pushin'. He will thrown Trump and his whole family under the bus to avoid that orange jump suit with the back trap door.

A guess is someone from Russia. The reactionary guess is Trump directed him, but then they would name individual 1 and I don't see him mentioned here.

Keep drumming up that leftwing hatred and promotion of impeachment charges against Trump, then what? You want to get rid of Trump and replace him with Pence? Maybe then you will stop the 24/7 Trump bashing and actually recognize the incredible economic results generated over the past two years instead of ignoring them like you are doing now. Hatred has a blinding influence on far too many and gives people the ability to divert from the issues that are truly important, economic and national security.

Doubt seriously any of you have thought beyond the replacement of Trump as you are all 24/7 anti Trump zealots with a bad case of TDS. Typical liberalism, participate in the politics of personal destruction against Reagan, GHW Bush, GW Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney and now Donald Trump only to finally recognize their contributions when out of office. Sad that so many people like you and others here have so much hatred against an individual who has done nothing to harm you, your family, or the country. Charges, rumors, speculation will never trump the actual foundation upon which our legal system was built, innocent until proven guilty

Nice word salad dude. Well done. Good job defending criminals.

Back
Top Bottom