• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:114]*Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about

Re: Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about futu

Wait a minute...I thought the reason Hillary lost was because she was "the lessor of two evils...more corrupt than Trump...at least that's the excuse many folks on the Right gave as the primary reasons she lost. Not having a vision for the future was secondary to the aforementioned issues. So, which is it?

As to the rest of your dribble...:roll:...:boohoo:...:yawn:...:coffeepap

I stand by my post and my vote, the results speak for themselves, never did I say I voted for the lesser of two evils. I voted for a non politician to make change and now realize that change isn't something you even support, just more of the same, people telling you what you want to hear and the hell with the results.

This thread is about the indictments and attempts to implicate Trump by association and yet not one of you with TDS has pointed to any indictment that would indicate collusion which is what the investigation is all about and what part of the crap you want to spill on the American electorate. This is all about resisting and fighting change away from the entitlement mentality that you and others have and in order to do that you have to get rid of Trump. You therefore are part of the problem certainly not interested in the solution, a solution that Trump is implementing as the results show

Re: Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about futu

As much as I don't like Trump... Trump Jr. might be even a bigger a'hole? Is that possible??

I think he is going to have to get in line behind a lot of holier than thou, failure to admit defeat radical liberals. Indictments that don't support collusion are being ignored as it is more important to return to the chaos and entitlement state that the left wants. Truly sad to see so many here not realizing the damage they are doing to what was once a great nation and one that still leads the world in opportunity and economic results. Too bad far too many don't think that is fair and expect others to provide for personal responsibility issues. Trump officials aren't being charged with collusion and that defeats your arguments

I think he is going to have to get in line behind a lot of holier than thou, failure to admit defeat radical liberals. Indictments that don't support collusion are being ignored as it is more important to return to the chaos and entitlement state that the left wants. Truly sad to see so many here not realizing the damage they are doing to what was once a great nation and one that still leads the world in opportunity and economic results. Too bad far too many don't think that is fair and expect others to provide for personal responsibility issues. Trump officials aren't being charged with collusion and that defeats your arguments

Indictments don't have to support collusion. Just crimes.. Watergate break-in and Whitewater were the start to Nixon's and Clinton's investigations.. Neither was what eventually cooked their goose.

BTW please stuff your Fox news, Limbaugh 'radical leftist' name calling.. I am a recovering ex-Republican. 35 years being a Republican then I saw the party was infested with people like you, so I left.

Indictments don't have to support collusion. Just crimes.. Watergate break-in and Whitewater were the start to Nixon's and Clinton's investigations.. Neither was what eventually cooked their goose.

BTW please stuff your Fox news, Limbaugh 'radical leftist' name calling.. I am a recovering ex-Republican. 35 years being a Republican then I saw the party was infested with people like you, so I left.
I don't watch Fox News but do post official data and articles from Fox. You have offered nothing to support your position on any issue other than Trump's rhetoric.

Doubt you were ever a Republican because with Republicans results matter and Trump has generated the positive results. Good riddance the left has another indoctrinated radical

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't watch Fox News but do post official data and articles from Fox. You have offered nothing to support your position on any issue other than Trump's rhetoric.

Doubt you were ever a Republican because with Republicans results matter and Trump has generated the positive results. Good riddance the left has another indoctrinated radical

I was a Republican for 35 years.. Again, I'm not now because of the hate filled, lying Fox loving people like you.

When we were discussing the DOW under Obama and then you replied with BS post to me about the DOW being at 14,000 in 2007(2 years before Obama was even president) so you could NOT give credit for the DOW tripling on Obama's watch(6,000+ to 19,000+, March 2009 to 2017)... In other words your 14,000 number was pulled out of your ass...

That was all I needed to see about you, and how I was so right to leave people like YOU and the Republican party behind. You're a rabid partisan who sees only what you want to see, which is all Dems and anyone who has differing opinions are evil.. In other words you're a typical Fox foaming at the mouth lemming..

Have a nice day.

I was a Republican for 35 years.. Again, I'm not now because of the hate filled, lying Fox loving people like you.

When we were discussing the DOW under Obama and then you replied with BS post to me about the DOW being at 14,000 in 2007(2 years before Obama was even president) so you could NOT give credit for the DOW tripling on Obama's watch(6,000+ to 19,000+, March 2009 to 2017)... In other words your 14,000 number was pulled out of your ass...

That was all I needed to see about you, and how I was so right to leave people like YOU and the Republican party behind. You're a rabid partisan who sees only what you want to see, which is all Dems and anyone who has differing opinions are evil.. In other words you're a typical Fox foaming at the mouth lemming..

Have a nice day.
What a waste of time, record highs become the base and the goal except to a liberal. 24k stock market, 2 trillion added two GDP. 4.7 million jobs, record charitable contributions, record low African American unemployment and you claim these are lies. Good riddance!!

Have a nice day.

It does appear that you meet the definition of RINO because obviously you don't believe in the private sector, promoting America first, personal responsibility, small limited central govt. but rather are a selfish liberal who is only out for himself/herself totally ignoring the true role of the Federal Govt. Let's see how you measure up

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorent...herent-than-his-critics-imagine/#2dd661bf4934

However, even a cursory review of the Trump record before and during his presidency reveals a stable foundation of beliefs—beliefs that earlier generations of Republicans and even Democrats would have had little trouble embracing.

The main reason this isn’t apparent to many journalists and pundits (aside from their weak grasp of history) is that they can’t seem to separate Trump’s style from the substance of his beliefs. His style is so unusual for a public figure that the “how” of his actions often obscures the “what.” And his popularity suffers for it.

How dare you diminish the good names of Reagan, Bush, Romney and McCain by in any way equating them with Trump.

Although Republicans, the aforementioned were all great American's who consistently sought what they believed was right for the country, consistently putting America before their personal interests. While I disagreed vehemently with many of their policies, I never lost a night's sleep worried about where America was headed (well maybe a little under Bush Jr and Cheney in 2003). I always viewed these men as men of integrity.

In stark contrast, Trump seems to be a human being that is almost devoid any good qualities. He consistently puts his own personal interests ahead of America and the American people. He consistently shows selfishness and self-servitude in almost every aspect of his personal and professional life. He is a wretched human being.

I am sorry that you have become blinded by illusive luster of the golden calf. While its cute that you credit Trump for what you believe to be a strong economy (which few people benefit from, BTW), it does not wash away his obvious sins of corruption. He is a woefully corrupt individual, the depth and breadth of which we see with each indictment and each new investigation (17 of them by the way). If you can't see it, please gather up sufficient sense of reality to understand why others do and a deeply troubled by it. Believe it or not, we progressives love this country as much as any conservative. It pains us to see it defiled by this travesty of a human being, just as it pains us to see the scales on the eyes of conservatives.

No sir, the TDS to which you refer, the irrationality, is with you that justifies that as 'ok' when most of the country finds it repugnant.

So go forth old man, and diminish your fellow Republican and fellow American no more. Join us in defense of our great democracy from the domestic threat that resides a 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

How dare you ignore the actual positive economic results being generated and totally ignoring the names Reagan, GHW and GW Bush were called during the campaigns and their Administrations. I am sure that being a Progressive makes you feel superior to everyone else but the reality is you have yet to connect any of the Trump associates with collusion with Russia on any issue and yet you continue to promote negativity, chaos, class envy, jealousy.

Here is a very good opinion piece that people like you want to ignore but the silent majority won't describing Trump's vision and actions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorent...herent-than-his-critics-imagine/#33ed71314934

How dare you ignore the actual positive economic results being generated and totally ignoring the names Reagan, GHW and GW Bush were called during the campaigns and their Administrations. I am sure that being a Progressive makes you feel superior to everyone else but the reality is you have yet to connect any of the Trump associates with collusion with Russia on any issue and yet you continue to promote negativity, chaos, class envy, jealousy.

Here is a very good opinion piece that people like you want to ignore but the silent majority won't describing Trump's vision and actions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorent...herent-than-his-critics-imagine/#33ed71314934

Thank you for the article. Please note, however, it may have been one the most shallow articles ever published in Forbes.

The entire article was five paragraphs long. Paragraph two is its crux:

"....However, even a cursory review of the Trump record before and during his presidency reveals a stable foundation of beliefs—beliefs that earlier generations of Republicans and even Democrats would have had little trouble embracing...."

But the article never tells us what these "...stable foundation of beliefs.." are. What are they? Sorry, but the public does not believe Trump believes in anything but himself. If this writer is trying to tell us otherwise, the burden of proof is on him to do so. He failed miserably in that argument.

Then the writer goes on to tell us how other great Presidents were thought of has "dunces" or whatever, then went on to be consider great Presidents. The article implies that we simply underestimate Trump's greatness without ever making an argument in that direction AT ALL. The author never made his case. Bad debaters on DP have better arguments.

Perhaps you found the argument in the Forbes contribution deep and compelling, but I found empty and pathetic. So, I give you four stars for upping your game with effort, but you get a "D" for content. There is nobody home here. I invite others to see what I did not or to laugh with me.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorent...herent-than-his-critics-imagine/#2da7f5bf4934

So, I again admonish you for besmirching the names of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama by comparing their legitimate leadership, love for the country and putting country ahead of self by using their names as if they were somehow comparable to Trump. They are not. These gentlemen were great American (some a tad bit misguided, but that isn't point here).

Trump is a man without any integrity or character whatsoever. As to the economic performance of this country since he has been president, even if he gets credit for it, it does not make up for the fundamental threat that his underlying corruption imposes to our democracy (some of which my be treasonous). Hence, to use your term "Results don't matter". Just as the Kansas City Chiefs chose to do the right thing and cut star running back Kareen Hunt because he was a bad apple; the Republicans should show America that they care more about America than their own pathetic power by doing the same: cut Trump.

Go forth and besmirch your fellow conservatives no more.

Last edited:

Thank you for the article. Please note, however, it may have been one the most shallow articles ever published in Forbes.

The entire article was five paragraphs long. Paragraph two is its crux:

"....However, even a cursory review of the Trump record before and during his presidency reveals a stable foundation of beliefs—beliefs that earlier generations of Republicans and even Democrats would have had little trouble embracing...."

But the article never tells us what these "...stable foundation of beliefs.." are. What are they? Sorry, but the public does not believe Trump believes in anything but himself. If this writer is trying to tell us otherwise, the burden of proof is on him to do so. He failed miserably in that argument.

Then the writer goes on to tell us how other great Presidents were thought of has "dunces" or whatever, then went on to be consider great Presidents. The article implies that we simply underestimate Trump's greatness without ever making an argument in that direction AT ALL. The author never made his case. Bad debaters on DP have better arguments.

Perhaps you found the argument in the Forbes contribution deep and compelling, but I found empty and pathetic. So, I give you four stars for upping your game with effort, but you get a "D" for content. There is nobody home here. I invite others to see what I did not or to laugh with me.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorent...herent-than-his-critics-imagine/#2da7f5bf4934

So, I again admonish you for besmirching the names of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama by comparing their legitimate leadership, love for the country and putting country ahead of self by using their names as if they were somehow comparable to Trump. They are not. These gentlemen were great American (some a tad bit misguided, but that isn't point here).

Trump is a man without any integrity or character whatsoever. As to the economic performance of this country since he has been president, even if he gets credit for it, it does not make up for the fundamental threat that his underlying corruption imposes to our democracy (some of which my be treasonous). Hence, to use your term "Results don't matter". Just as the Kansas City Chiefs chose to do the right thing and cut star running back Kareen Hunt because he was a bad apple; the Republicans should show America that they care more about America than their own pathetic power by doing the same: cut Trump.

Go forth and besmirch your fellow conservatives no more.

I will continue to celebrate economic successes and point out that none of the indictments against Trump supporters have anything to do with collusion and all the economic successes benefit the American people. You continue to promote that gloom and doom hoping that radical liberalism returns to power so you can have successful people fund your personal responsibility issues

Not once have I besmirched the names of Reagan, Bushes because as always I post data that you want to ignore. Fact both Reagan and GW Bush beat every Obama metric in context and Trump has blown Obama and even Clinton's numbers apart for his first two years in office.

You want to focus on possible legal action whereas I focus on pocketbook and national security issues. You buy what you are told hoping that some charge will stick and you can get rid of Trump, then what? Keep ignoring how Trump is hurting Russia

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nato-head-says-trumps-tough-talk-has-helped-alliance

Apparently now the Secretary General of NATO is a Trump supporter

What a waste of time, record highs become the base and the goal except to a liberal. 24k stock market, 2 trillion added two GDP. 4.7 million jobs, record charitable contributions, record low African American unemployment and you claim these are lies. Good riddance!!

Well damn, with those numbers we should allow Trump to hunt small children for sport.

Back
Top Bottom