• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:114]*Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about

Re: Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about futu

Nice word salad dude. Well done. Good job defending criminals.

Where have I defended criminals? You do realize you can indict a ham sandwiches but that doesn't make one a criminal until the court decides. Has Trump been charged? You are blinded by pure and utter hatred over an issue that has zero affect on you, your family but will divide the country more. It is a sad state of affairs that so many like you want to overturn election results and continue to attack Trump over and over again without even an indictment and certainly no conviction

Re: Steve Bannon is the ‘high-ranking’ Trump official in Roger Stone indictment who asked about futu

She's been everywhere lately. Probably preparing for her own show on Fox News.

She hasn't been in the white house briefing room lately.

He's emulating Trump's Twitter rages. And doing a fine job, I might add.

Nope, he spelled to many words correctly.

Who cares

The TDS crowd cares as it is all about removing Trump from office without even any thought to the damage that will do or the fact that none of the supposed charges occurred AFTER the election while in the WH. Even Nixon's Watergate was after he was in the WH which is quite different than these Trump rumors and supposed scandals. Amazing how the radical left wasn't fooled by the so called Russian propaganda but their arrogance and superiority over others makes them believe others were. I am never swayed by rhetoric only RESULTS

Where have I defended criminals? You do realize you can indict a ham sandwiches but that doesn't make one a criminal until the court decides. Has Trump been charged? You are blinded by pure and utter hatred over an issue that has zero affect on you, your family but will divide the country more. It is a sad state of affairs that so many like you want to overturn election results and continue to attack Trump over and over again without even an indictment and certainly no conviction

The FBI doesn't go around arresting innocent people.

Dang it I can’t even MAGA correctly. Back into newbie lockup for me

The FBI doesn't go around arresting innocent people.

Really? you are historically challenged as well and what does this have to do with Trump? Show the indictments against Trump and why is this issue so important to you? You think getting rid of Trump is going to make things better for you? by what standards?

Really? you are historically challenged as well and what does this have to do with Trump? Show the indictments against Trump and why is this issue so important to you? You think getting rid of Trump is going to make things better for you? by what standards?

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

TRIGGERED

:lamo :lamo :lamo :lamo

TRIGGERED

So sorry, thought this was a debate forum where you counter the argument with actual data to support your claims, Guess I was wrong about the purpose of Debate Politics. Guess debating to you is nothing more than a source for you to gain attention for yourself and never truly discuss the issues. Now when you want to answer the questions posed or prove those questions irrelevant I will be here willing to engage in actual debate but it does seem that you are incapable of actually debating any subject and want to pass off rhetoric, rumors, speculation, and tabloid politics as factual support for your position. Trump has done absolutely nothing to hurt you, your family or the country. Too bad you aren't capable of admitting what you are doing

And didn't Capitalize enough Letters in The Post he Made. #Sad

So sorry, thought this was a debate forum where you counter the argument with actual data to support your claims, Guess I was wrong about the purpose of Debate Politics. Guess debating to you is nothing more than a source for you to gain attention for yourself and never truly discuss the issues. Now when you want to answer the questions posed or prove those questions irrelevant I will be here willing to engage in actual debate but it does seem that you are incapable of actually debating any subject and want to pass off rhetoric, rumors, speculation, and tabloid politics as factual support for your position. Trump has done absolutely nothing to hurt you, your family or the country. Too bad you aren't capable of admitting what you are doing

There is no debating your conspiracy theories. I love that you have this hardened view of 70% of the people (those who hate Trump) then you have the audacity to complain that they don't want to debate you...

So your contribution to all this breaking news is "Tres is mean to Trump and she's a big poopy head!".

I think I heard the bell ringing. Time for you to go to Home Ec class. Let the rest of us discuss the thread topic.

They don't teach home ec anymore. Wouldn't want kids to be prapared for life now would we?

There is no debating your conspiracy theories. I love that you have this hardened view of 70% of the people (those who hate Trump) then you have the audacity to complain that they don't want to debate you...

70% of 330 million have been polled? Conspiracy theory? So official data is conspiracy and not your thread topics promoted by rumors, speculation, and wishful thinking? Debate isn't something you understand and is just like official federal data with you. Still waiting for why this is such an issue for you and how this issue affects you, your family, or the country? You think that 70% of the people want to get rid of Trump? You live in a fantasy world, leftwing one at that for anyone that has Harris/O'Rourke 2020 on their signature line cannot be taken seriously, both are clueless when it comes to our country, our economy and our national security, just like you

Show the indictments against Trump and why is this issue so important to you? You think getting rid of Trump is going to make things better for you? by what standards?
Where did he claim there were indictments against Trump? Are you baiting?

They don't teach home ec anymore. Wouldn't want kids to be prapared for life now would we?

My kids learned it. They didn't call it home economics, it had a different name. But they had to learn to sew and also cook. And balance checkbooks and so on.

You need to avoid the bait. That's all he does. It's #sad.

Where did he claim there were indictments against Trump? Are you baiting?

What do you think the Screen alias promotes and where have I supported criminals as he indicated? Post 24

You need to avoid the bait. That's all he does. It's #sad.

Yep, got it, sad to you is someone refuting your comments with actual data, facts, logic, and common sense pointing out basic civics 101

Keep drumming up that leftwing hatred and promotion of impeachment charges against Trump, then what? You want to get rid of Trump and replace him with Pence? Maybe then you will stop the 24/7 Trump bashing and actually recognize the incredible economic results generated over the past two years instead of ignoring them like you are doing now. Hatred has a blinding influence on far too many and gives people the ability to divert from the issues that are truly important, economic and national security.

Doubt seriously any of you have thought beyond the replacement of Trump as you are all 24/7 anti Trump zealots with a bad case of TDS. Typical liberalism, participate in the politics of personal destruction against Reagan, GHW Bush, GW Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney and now Donald Trump only to finally recognize their contributions when out of office. Sad that so many people like you and others here have so much hatred against an individual who has done nothing to harm you, your family, or the country. Charges, rumors, speculation will never trump the actual foundation upon which our legal system was built, innocent until proven guilty

Old saying from the 1970’s, “If Nixon knew, Agnew.”

Wouldn’t President Pelosi be ironic right now?

Old saying from the 1970’s, “If Nixon knew, Agnew.”

Wouldn’t President Pelosi be ironic right now?

As I have pointed out, all these supposed charges against Trump and associates were done PRIOR to taking office and BEFORE The election, Watergate was after Nixon was in office but I can see how people like you with no initiative, drive, pride in one's self and incapable of creating your own individual wealth would relish a President Pelosi, one of the richest people in Congress who truly cares about you and the poor.

As I have pointed out, all these supposed charges against Trump and associates were done PRIOR to taking office and BEFORE The election, Watergate was after Nixon was in office but I can see how people like you with no initiative, drive, pride in one's self and incapable of creating your own individual wealth would relish a President Pelosi, one of the richest people in Congress who truly cares about you and the poor.

Personal attack noted and predictable.

You always use this generalization despite the fact there are many people who have those qualities and do not support Trump and his agenda.

What do you think the Screen alias promotes
So you were baiting.
And your defense is that his screen name includes the word Trump?
That's the dumbest thing I've heard all week "Conservative".

Holy **** balls that's stupid.

You always use this generalization when there are many people who have those qualities and do not support Trump and his agenda.

and there are many who do support Trump and recognize the results being generated, 24/7 Trump bashing in this forum is an example of people who have no clue as to what is going on outside their little computer screen and want to promote impeachment charges that will create more chaos and division in this country. Waiting for how this issue affects you or your family?

Back
Top Bottom