• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#110]Rightwing Unhinged

Geoist

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
I remember in high school when conservatives were at least somewhat sane. Yes, there were always the Birchers and the Alex Jones CTers, but they were considered the fringe. But now the crazy has infected conservatives. This thread is dedicated to documenting their lunacy through videos, online tweets (or whatever they call it on Truth Social), etc.

Conservatives, if you want to post a thread about unhinged liberals/leftists have at it, but let's keep this thread on topic.

I remember in high school when conservatives were at least somewhat sane. Yes, there were always the Birchers and the Alex Jones CTers, but they were considered the fringe. But now the crazy has infected conservatives. This thread is dedicated to documenting their lunacy through videos, online tweets (or whatever they call it on Truth Social), etc.

Conservatives, if you want to post a thread about unhinged liberals/leftists have at it, but let's keep this thread on topic.

Crazy? Wanting to preserve life is crazy. Believing babies need protection is crazy?

Paul Joseph Watson's insane racist/antisemitic rant:

This thread is dedicated to documenting their lunacy through videos, online tweets (or whatever they call it on Truth Social), etc.
Now's mine time to shine. You have no idea how much I personally document some of the more unhinged far right spaces.

FA4FF383-C950-40A0-A1C8-27642F401C77.png681E5AB7-1868-4112-B58C-EBA2129CCF1A.png3E986353-8FCA-4480-BA73-6D90FE002222.png

Last edited:
And they wonder why they get suspended/banned from Twitter. :ROFLMAO:
I probably have 30+ screenshots of people on Truth Social calling for "Democrats, traitors, or gays" to be executed or killed. I just send them to my brother because we both like to see what's going on with the MAGA people these days. Anti-semetism is probably the second most common, followed by just general hilarious conspiracy spewing.

Crazy? Wanting to preserve life is crazy. Believing babies need protection is crazy?
I want to preserve all cats and dogs lives but I dont go ape shit crazy forcing everyone else to do it.

and yes, i place as much value on animal lives and I do human. What makes humans so goddamn special???

I probably have 30+ screenshots of people on Truth Social calling for "Democrats, traitors, or gays" to be executed or killed. I just send them to my brother because we both like to see what's going on with the MAGA people these days. Anti-semetism is probably the second most common, followed by just general hilarious conspiracy spewing.

Racism, antisemitism, homophobia... it's all good on Truth Social! Just don't bring up the Jan 6 hearings!

Nice little circle jerk thread you got going on here. Let's not forget that Trump was a registered Democrat for eight years, and once said, ""In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat".

Here's the "right wing" Trump advocating gun confiscation sans due process:

Nice little circle jerk thread you got going on here. Let's not forget that Trump was a registered Democrat for eight years, and once said, ""In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat".

Here's the "right wing" Trump advocating gun confiscation sans due process:

I found another unhinged post!

the conserva... the conservatives are very dumb people. Many of them
Any person who openly claims to be "very liberal" is ignorant. "Dumb" means something entirely else.

I commend you for diving in the filth for us to bring us the idiocy. I can not even bring myself to sign up for that garbage.

Traditional conservatives have been taken over by movement conservatives and reactionary populists.

Conservatives were supposed to be the brakes juxtaposed with progressives being the gas pedal. The idea was for the former to slow down the speed of the latter. Common ground was the goal and the question was how far forward.

The problem we have now are pseudo conservatives thinking the brakes should be locked and the car shifted into reverse…

Nomad,

you should chronicle the diarreah that gets extruded at Truth social and post it on your own website called www.thepeopleofMAGA.com

i'll pay for the domain! you get the hosting. it's available ;)

Back
Top Bottom