• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #105] [#181] Ten killed in shooting near LA after Lunar New Year event

Europe has cities too

Just not our gun deaths
Again, with 400 million guns in this country, nothing is going to change.
Except more race riots; people hiding their guns; more people buying guns to defend themselves; more cops being ambushed and shot; more people carrying and shooting people in public places in self-defense.
Welcome to life in the big cities.

Again, with 400 million guns in this country, nothing is going to change.
Except more race riots; people hiding their guns; more people buying guns to defend themselves; more cops being ambushed and shot; more people carrying and shooting people in public places in self-defense.
Welcome to life in the big cities.
Let's test the theory and pass the laws

There is no definition of "gun control". What does it mean?

It is a Democrat mantra and dog whistle for a lot of things.
Why bother?

Just give up.....right?

All that's been debunked in the thread I linked to.

What makes NO "unique" compared to all the others?

You should have read that thread, your post is just silly and you could have saved yourself the embarrassment.
I’m sorry I didnt see it was you when I replied otherwise I would’ve known you would’ve just started attacking me on no basis

Register and require liability insurance on all guns capable of causing bodily injury.
What insurance company in their right mind would write a liability policy on guns?

Register and require liability insurance on all guns capable of causing bodily injury.
That will never happen...but lets assume for a second your wet dream came true a year ago, the shooter in this case registered and inmsured his weapons.

Then what?

Are any of the dead less dead? Are any of the wounded less wounded? the shooter himself would also be dead. Now...insurance companies would be left to cut a check...and they would pass on their costs to people like you that also carry policies with them, so everyones insurance skyrockets....

is THAT your goal?

Or would it be your goal that the cost of insurance is so high that no one would own a gun and you would impose a defacto ban?

Define “mass shooting.”
In the 1980s, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defined mass murderer as someone who “kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location” (Krouse and Richardson, 2015). In 2013, Congress defined mass killing as a single incident that leaves three or more people dead (Pub. L. 112-265, 2013).
Notice that the instrument used to do the killing is not defined.

Police said that Huu Can Tran, 72 was i a jealous rampage while looking for his ex-wife who had been invited to the party at the studio where he used to teach, but he had not been invited.

More on him @

I’m sorry I didnt see it was you when I replied otherwise I would’ve known you would’ve just started attacking me on no basis

Your accusation is merely you trying to escape comments you cannot support. By answering, maybe you could have proved me wrong.

Those gunned down in these incidents are lucky to have been shot in the greatest country in the world with the most sacred document in history “ the second amendment”. Their families should be ecstatic that they weren’t murdered in some shithole country.

How soon we forget the mass murder of four University of Idaho students viciously stabbed and slashed to death in their beds.

Nope, see post #398.
We’ve tried that with three strikes legislation. Didn’t work out. When you have DA’s in a political position, mandatory sentencing guarantees abuses. Just look at how the death penalty has traditionally worked in the US. Let judges judge.

Back
Top Bottom