• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:1011]TRUMP’S TAXES SHOW CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

They are good. Joe may be slow, but he knows how to pick people. "Only the best"...for real this time.

It’s all we ever asked.

I never quote this guy, but I feel now is appropriate:

NYT has broken a ton of facts on Trumps finances
Wonder where this came from????
Hard to say. The guy has no friends and shafts lots of people who then have an axe to grind.
Maybe Melania is trying to give him a heart attack. Then, she’s free.

And what gave those people the right to give someone's private tax returns to the newspaper? What gives the newspaper the right to give someone's private tax returns to the public?

That's what I mean by corruption.
Your righteous indignation would have more weight if you didn’t support the guy that literally encouraged people stealing data on opponents. “Wikileaks, I love Wikileaks.” “Russia, if you’re listening...”

Ah, just desserts are sweet.

I have thought trump was was under Russian influence since before he even ran.
I always said the only person who would vote for trump is someone with a very sick stance of humor.

And Trump's actions have done nothing but prove me right...

It seems to me it is imperative that we know who he owes over $421 million to, which will come due within the next four years. If these are foreign actors, they will have leverage over a president, making him a national security risk.
Former staffers say that they think Putin has something on Trump, millions in loans us a good guess and a pee tape

And stories like this help push us towards that. This is why I think ti’s important. Not just for Trump’s humiliation, but we should be talking about wealth distribution in our country. it’s clear lots of wealthy folks have money that is not theirs.
You must be discussing Oprah Winfrey.

This is the most important bit and my hope is the NYT shows this soon. If he is beholden to a foreign government, he should lose his security clearance, even if it means he cannot do his job.
He betrayed our allies, the Kurds. If it involves loans to Turkey and he allowed Erdogan to exploit that, it’s serious. I still want to know why he left our allies after a phone call with Erdogan

Of course Trump’s properties are losing money faster than ever with the pandemic going on. No wonder he wants everyone to ignore the pandemic and pretend it doesn’t exist. Of course it doesn’t matter to him in the least that hundreds of thousands of needless deaths will occur with that strategy.

Too bad he didn’t choose to fight an all out war with the virus instead like other countries have. That would have resulted in far fewer deaths and a quicker rebound in the economy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Former staffers say that they think Putin has something on Trump, millions in loans us a good guess and a pee tape
I think that even more than pee tapes, he owes them money. Putin is extorting Trump and so is Mohammed bin Salman. Trump made a huge multi-billion sale to the Saudis for our military equipment, planes and other things. I don't think we've even scratched the surface here, there's so much shit in those tax returns, the SDNY must be up all night going through them. There will be connections to Turkey, Russia, Philippines, Saudi and Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu owns Trump, that's why Jerusalem is the capital of Israel now. Those things will come out, if not in his tax returns, it will come out in bank records.

Well the obvious answer is putin, and it sure would explain a LOT...
Oh shit. I remember his former lawyer, the one in prison said Trump admires Putin because of his power, Trump believed Putin was the richest man in the world. If Putin held the keys, then that could explain a lot about Trump’s ambitions in politics and using the office to enrich himself. He was modeling himself on Putin

Hard to say. The guy has no friends and shafts lots of people who then have an axe to grind.
Maybe Melania is trying to give him a heart attack. Then, she’s free.
Money for her and Baron is well protected

I do not care what he had to pay for his employees...those employees actually pay those taxes, not him. He deducts it from their check every week or biweekly...the ones he decides to pay anyway.

Wrong. The employer pays a matching amount on social security and Medicare taxes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every recent president has shown their taxes without revealing scandal.
One only refuses to release one’s taxes when one has something to hide. Case in point.
After this, we are going to have to change some laws.

Now I understand why Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie were there at his presser earlier. I thought that was strange. I didn't watch much of it but now I'm assuming they were there representing him as legal counsel if the press started digging too deep and the news hadn't been release yet, but I'm sure they knew it was coming.
Oh, you’re totally right.

Money for her and Baron is well protected
Melania will write a book after she divorces him. She'll earn money appearing on The View and other talk shows. She may even begin modeling again, maybe eyeglasses for people that squint a lot like her. :)

yet this completely conflicts wiyh the Rachel madow bombshell that showed otherwise.

leave it to the tds crowd to eat this up before it is even confirmed.

this is another dan rather moment brought to you by the nyt's.

in fact it has already been denied by all those that have actually seen trumps tax returns.

the nyt's has nothing.
All this proves is that Biden is the only candidate whose family has benefitted from illicit deals with Russian oligarchs. And China... Ukraine... Romania...

They are acting suspicious, especially the ex campaign manger who put a gun to his head. These people don’t look innocent
Congratulations. You've figured out Jared Kushner has a Twitter account he has never used. Every time a "big" story breaks about Trump people run around claiming Jared deleted tweets he never posted.

Back
Top Bottom