• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:1][W:11][W:368] Russia invades Ukraine: Live Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Branson

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

It begins …

Mod edit:
Moderator's Warning:
Thread is now Stickied. Please keep discussion of the events in Ukraine to this thread, and be aware that no off topic comments, no baiting, flaming or trolling, no matter how light, will be tolerated. Thread bans and more will potentially be handed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting my popcorn ready.

Russian forces are moving out of Crimea. Guess is that they'll try to cross at Kherson or Nova Kakhovka to slip behind the Dnieper and trap Ukrainian forces east of the river.

Russian forces are moving out of Crimea. Guess is that they'll try to cross at Kherson or Nova Kakhovka to slip behind the Dnieper and trap Ukrainian forces east of the river.

I guess they will advance to the Dnjepr River pretty fast from all sides.

Kiev and West Ukraine will be tougher …

Looks like multiprong. Kharkiv now, too.

What sanctions does Washington have left?

The Russians have launched ballistic missiles against major Ukrainian cities.

They're punching real hard at Kramatorsk.

My god-daughters family just made it out. They went to sell their land (north of Odessa), got covid, and had to quarantine for a month. It's purely anecdotal, but they seemed to believe that the port of Odessa was busier than normal with regards to inbound cargo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom