• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VP Harris Incompetence again on Display

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
She added to her cackling tour claiming Ukraine is a part of NATO.

The very problem at hand, she get's wrong

The WH tries to clean it up by altering the transcripts

What an embarrassment and abject failure

---------------------

Harris is the clown car of Vice Presidents, someone so obviously in over her head it’s a national embarrassment.

Harris gave a speech today at a Democratic National Committee event. And she appeared not to know that Ukraine was not a NATO member, according to a tweet and video clip that has gone viral:

“So, I will say what I know we all say and I will say over and over again, the United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO Alliance.”

Her remarkable stupidity ( so extreme that it makes you wonder if it is some amazing rehearsed act ) puts paid to the speculation that she will be shoe horned into the Supreme Court so

that the evil witch Hitlery can make a move for the VP vacancy .And then a quick further 'leg up'-- when Sleepy forgets to wake up .

That's what I call a great conspiracy yarn gone up in smelly smoke .

Vice Presidents are usually chosen for political purposes.

In 2020, it was necessary to "balance" the ticket with a lady and a person of color.

Even some Dems were "concerned" about Candidate Biden's choice (or rather, the choice of his "advisers").

She is clearly out of her league when it comes to serious matters such as the border or as Russian aggression.

Hopefully, President Biden can finish his term without Vice President Harris becoming President.

The people responsible for sending her to Europe have, hopefully, learned their lesson and in the future will relegate her to minor issues.

In 2020, it was necessary to "balance" the ticket with a lady and a person of color.

Even some Dems were "concerned" about Candidate Biden's choice (or rather, the choice of his "advisers").

She is clearly out of her league when it comes to serious matters such as the border or as Russian aggression.

Hopefully, President Biden can finish his term without Vice President Harris becoming President.

The people responsible for sending her to Europe have, hopefully, learned their lesson and in the future will relegate her to minor issues.
Why is she wrong so often?

And this is dangerously wrong.

---------------------

Harris is the clown car of Vice Presidents, someone so obviously in over her head it’s a national embarrassment.

Harris gave a speech today at a Democratic National Committee event. And she appeared not to know that Ukraine was not a NATO member, according to a tweet and video clip that has gone viral:

This idiot being VP is no laughing matter. I’m seriously concerned for Biden’s health. As bad as he is she is just not acceptable as president and if that occurred we’d be in a constitutional crisis. She would have to be immediately pushed aside and replaced and not by Nancy.

These idiots don’t learn they just double down on mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing -- and I mean, NOTHING -- is as stupid as what Trump recently said about Ukraine on the Laura Ingraham show --

This is Trump at his absolute best. An extremely wise man. This is what Trump said to Laura Ingraham a few days ago about the war in Ukraine. --

"It's a very sad thing, but you know what's also very dangerous is you told me about the amphibious attack by Americans," Trump said.

Ingraham had to correct him. American troops didn't attack Ukraine, of course. Yes, Trump's brain is mush. He couldn't be more stupid if he tried.

Oh wait...here's the best part from Trump about the American troops invading Ukraine. He provided some very wise strategery to Ingraham. --

"You shouldn't be saying that because you and everybody else shouldn't know about it, they should do that secretly, not be doing that through the great Laura Ingraham. They should be doing that secretly. Nobody should know that, Laura."

American troops should have attacked Ukraine "secretly", you see.......LOL. TRUMP WISE!! What a ****ing idiot!!

And Trumpsters ridicule Biden for being "senile" all of the time. Nothing is more moronic than what Trump said to Ingraham about Ukraine.

These people don't "learn their lessons" - even when their mistakes are as profoundly obvious like the wanderer and the cackler.

It is their self-ascribed, self-appointed, presumptive role to be "teaching lessons" - for in their way of thinking, they don't make mistakes, they just blame others and then contrive some new gobbledegook solutions to fail at again.

I mean, seriously, how these people keep getting re-elected after failing so miserably all the time is going to go down in the annals of history as one of its larger volumes - unless of course they manage to re-write it first.

---------------------

The NATO alliance helping Ukraine, not NATO. Smh

Nothing -- and I mean, NOTHING -- is as stupid as what Trump recently said about Ukraine on the Laura Ingraham show --
This is Trump at his absolute best. An extremely wise man. This is what Trump said to Laura Ingraham a few days ago about the war in Ukraine. --
Ingraham had to correct him. American troops didn't attack Ukraine, of course. Yes, Trump's brain is mush. He couldn't be more stupid if he tried.
Oh wait...here's the best part from Trump about the American troops invading Ukraine. He provided some very wise strategery to Ingraham. --
American troops should have attacked Ukraine "secretly", you see.......LOL. TRUMP WISE!! What a ****ing idiot!!
And Trumpsters ridicule Biden for being "senile" all of the time. Nothing is more moronic than what Trump said to Ingraham about Ukraine.
Trump is not the subject of this thread, although how he's so successfully embedded himself in people's brains that he's all they can think about has to be one of the wonders of the marketing world - and truly genius, if you ask me - and that's certainly a valid subject for another thread, but not here.

Kudos though for managing eight (8) instances of Trump in just seven (7) lines of commentary. 👍

Btw, "whataboutism" is a puerile logical fallacy and not a remotely worthy argument here.

Trump is not the subject of this thread, although how he's so successfully embedded himself in people's brains that he's all they can think about has to be one of the wonders of the marketing world - and truly genius, if you ask me - and that's certainly a valid subject for another thread, but not here.

Kudos though for managing eight (8) instances of Trump in just seven (7) lines of commentary. 👍

Btw, "whataboutism" is a puerile logical fallacy and not a remotely worthy argument here.

Of course you have no comment about how utterly STUPID Trump's comments about Ukraine were on the Laura Ingraham show a few weeks ago.

American troops should have attacked Ukraine secretly....Trump is so ****ing wise!!

You people are a joke.

I mean, seriously, how these people keep getting re-elected after failing so miserably all the time is going to go down in the annals of history as one of its larger volumes - unless of course they manage to re-write it first.
To be as kind as possible, let's just say that we all know why Ms. Harris was elected repeatedly in woke California.

As far as Mr. Biden is concerned, let's assume that the fine people of Delaware kept electing him to the Senate for decades because they truly believed that he was the best thing since sliced bread.

She would have to be immediately pushed aside and replaced and not by Nancy.
Let's see:

1. If Dr. Biden decides that her beloved husband should return to Delaware before January, 2025, Vice President Harris would become President.

2. Then a President Harris would appoint a new Vice President. Maybe Nancy.

3. Then if the Dems "ask" President Harris to resign for some dignified reason (e.g. to take care of pressing family problems), then our new President would be the Honorable and Distinguished Congress lady from California.

4. A President Nancy Pelosi would then choose a Vice President. Is AOC still too young? How about the demure and reticent Maxine Waters?

We are all so lucky to have such wonderful public "servants."

Of course you have no comment about how utterly STUPID Trump's comments about Ukraine were on the Laura Ingraham show a few weeks ago.

American troops should have attacked Ukraine secretly....Trump is so ****ing wise!!

You people are a joke.
That's quite obviously because to entertain your hatred by commenting on it would be contributing to your attempt to derail this thread, which I'm not interested in doing; nor do I imagine the OP would appreciate.

This thread is about Kamala Harris' statement that Ukraine is a member of NATO, which, imho is further evidence of her stupidity and utter incompetence.

Are you able to comment on that, or does your keyboard only mash out the letters T, r, u, m and p?

That's quite obviously because to entertain your hatred by commenting on it would be contributing to your attempt to derail this thread, which I'm not interested in doing; nor do I imagine the OP would appreciate.

This thread is about Kamala Harris' statement that Ukraine is a member of NATO, which, imho is further evidence of her stupidity and utter incompetence.

Are you able to comment on that, or does your keyboard only mash out the letters T, r, u, m and p?
Yet there's your post

---------------------

I remember hysteric re interpreting Trump's every word and deed. How is this different?

Do you agree with Einstein Trump's opinion that American troops should have attacked Ukraine "secretly"? Boy, that Trump is clever!! What awesome strategery!!

And you all want this Trump ****tard to be President again. Boy, you guys are bright.

Why the **** are you all even talking about Harris when Trump says stupid shit like this?? Because you all are trolls, perhaps??

That's right....crickets.

Do you agree with Einstein Trump's opinion that American troops should have attacked Ukraine "secretly"? Boy, that Trump is clever!! What awesome strategery!!

And you all want this Trump ****tard to be President again. Boy, you guys are bright.

Why the **** are you all even talking about Harris when Trump says stupid shit like this?? Because you all are trolls, perhaps??

That's right....crickets.
Amazing - another 4 lines and another 4 instances of Trump. He's truly got folk pwned here, hasn't he?

But to the point, and in answer to your question, the reason we're silent about your nemesis is because we're talking about Harris. And the reason we're talking about Harris is because that's the topic of this thread - Harris

Now, for myself, I think her comment about Ukraine being a member of NATO belies not only her utter stupidity, but her utter incompetence to be VP, or represent the United States in any capacity whatsoever.

That said, we all remain on the edges of our seats here - curious as to whether you might have any thoughts on Harris' statement about Ukraine and NATO.

Thoughts? Or.... crickets?

Amazing - another 4 lines and another 4 instances of Trump. He's truly got folk pwned here, hasn't he?

But to the point, and in answer to your question, the reason we're silent about your nemesis is because we're talking about Harris. And the reason we're talking about Harris is because that's the topic of this thread - Harris

Now, for myself, I think her comment about Ukraine being a member of NATO belies not only her utter stupidity, but her utter incompetence to be VP, or represent the United States in any capacity whatsoever.

That said, we all remain on the edges of our seats here - curious as to whether you might have any thoughts on Harris' statement about Ukraine and NATO.

Thoughts? Or.... crickets?

Can you explain why Trump said that stupid, incoherent shit? Why do you want that dumb **** to be President again?

Of course not. You would rather whine about Harris instead. How ****ing pathetic.

She didn't say Ukraine was a member of NATO. The OP is one big lie.

Can you explain why Trump said that stupid, incoherent shit?
No, I can't. I don't know the man and I don't even know the comment and honestly, I don't care to know the comment.

Why do you want that dumb **** to be President again?
Where in the Wide Wide World of Sports did I do or say [whatever] to make you assume I do?

You would rather whine about Harris instead.
Harris is the topic of this thread, thoughts about which you apparently have none. My suggestion then would be to move along and derail some other thread with your opinions about the president and your absurd assumptions about other people's beliefs, of which you clearly know nothing.

I think the OP is very smart to continue attacking the black chick. Everybody jumps to defend her when he lies and it also feeds into the Republican base who aggress with him.

No, I can't. I don't know the man and I don't even know the comment and honestly, I don't care to know the comment.
Yet you're vey interested in Harris' comment...despite the fact that an ex-President like idiot Trump actually believed American troops attacked Ukraine.

It just shows what you're agenda is and that you are obviously a Trump supporter.

Harris is the topic of this thread, thoughts about which you apparently have none. My suggestion then would be to move along and derail some other thread with your opinions about the president and your absurd assumptions about other people's beliefs, of which you clearly know nothing.
Again...who gives a ****??? The fact is that Trump's comments about Ukraine on the Laura Ingraham show are 100 times more ridiculous and insane than anything Harris said.

Again...who gives a ****??? The fact is that Trump's comments about Ukraine on the Laura Ingraham show are 100 times more ridiculous and insane than anything Harris said.
Then why are you posting here?

Then why are you posting here?

To point out how full of shit Trumpsters are.

Piddly little whining about Harris when ****ing Trump actually believed American troops attacked Ukraine.

You people are a total joke.

Back
Top Bottom