• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VP Harris Incompetence again on Display

To point out how full of shit Trumpsters are.

Piddly little whining about Harris when ****ing Trump actually believed American troops attacked Ukraine.

You people are a total joke.
Thing is, she didn't say Ukraine was part of NATO. The OP is...well...lying.

"kAmAla HarRiS iS sO StUpId" - Amnesiac Trump lovers who conveniently all of Trump and Pence's greatest hits. Like staring into a goddamn eclipse, airports during the Revolutionary War, Hurricane Sharpiegate, sunshine and bleach press conference, and railing against Disney's Mulan.

She added to her cackling tour claiming Ukraine is a part of NATO.

The very problem at hand, she get's wrong

The WH tries to clean it up by altering the transcripts

What an embarrassment and abject failure

---------------------

Harris is the clown car of Vice Presidents, someone so obviously in over her head it’s a national embarrassment.

Harris gave a speech today at a Democratic National Committee event. And she appeared not to know that Ukraine was not a NATO member, according to a tweet and video clip that has gone viral:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. She never actually said Ukraine was a part of NATO.

However, Ukraine, like Georgia, has been participating in allied operations and training exercises for years now. I would know, firsthand.

She added to her cackling tour claiming Ukraine is a part of NATO.

The very problem at hand, she get's wrong

The WH tries to clean it up by altering the transcripts

What an embarrassment and abject failure

---------------------

Harris is the clown car of Vice Presidents, someone so obviously in over her head it’s a national embarrassment.

Harris gave a speech today at a Democratic National Committee event. And she appeared not to know that Ukraine was not a NATO member, according to a tweet and video clip that has gone viral:

👏 Congrats on finally getting one correct.

Harris did, in fact, say “… United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO Alliance.”

At approximately 1:41:00

Harris did, in fact, say “… United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO Alliance.”

Yep, but she doesn't say Ukraine is part of NATO. The alliance supporting Ukraine is NATO.

He got nothing correct. Again

Her remarkable stupidity ( so extreme that it makes you wonder if it is some amazing rehearsed act ) puts paid to the speculation that she will be shoe horned into the Supreme Court so

that the evil witch Hitlery can make a move for the VP vacancy .And then a quick further 'leg up'-- when Sleepy forgets to wake up .

That's what I call a great conspiracy yarn gone up in smelly smoke .
What an angry and stupid post.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. She never actually said Ukraine was a part of NATO.

However, Ukraine, like Georgia, has been participating in allied operations and training exercises for years now. I would know, firsthand.
Quote what she said then

Such hatred for a VP from a political party who shoved Dick Cheney down the nations throat for 8 years. Now there was a "shadow president" if there ever was one.

What exactly does that mean?

I know what most people think it means.

But we are curious as to this other strange interpretation of what she said that's floating around.

What exactly does that mean?

I know what most people think it means.

But we are curious as to this other strange interpretation of what she said that's floating around.
The only strange interpretation is in the OP

You can stand in support of something without being part of that something. Real basic third grade logic here.

Yep, but she doesn't say Ukraine is part of NATO. The alliance supporting Ukraine is NATO.

He got nothing correct. Again
You know I’m not exactly best bud’s with @VySky, but he was correct about what Harris said.

Harris’ error/omission wasn’t any big deal, IMO, and certainly far, far less concerning than many of her predecessor’s boss’ deliberate idiotic and incendiary comments.

You know I’m not exactly best bud’s with @VySky, but he was correct about what Harris said.

Harris’ error/omission wasn’t any big deal, IMO, and certainly far, far less concerning than many of her predecessor’s boss’ deliberate idiotic and incendiary comments.
I don't see it that way. The NATO alliance is defending Ukraine. She never said Ukraine was part of that alliance, just that the US supports it

I'm pretty sure the VP knows Ukraine isn't in NATO.

Vice Presidents are usually chosen for political purposes.

In 2020, it was necessary to "balance" the ticket with a lady and a person of color.

Even some Dems were "concerned" about Candidate Biden's choice (or rather, the choice of his "advisers").

She is clearly out of her league when it comes to serious matters such as the border or as Russian aggression.

Hopefully, President Biden can finish his term without Vice President Harris becoming President.

The people responsible for sending her to Europe have, hopefully, learned their lesson and in the future will relegate her to minor issues.
I wonder if Kamala's recent trip to Poland and Ukraine were to test whether or not she could be Presidential, if or when Biden can't finish his term, and in the event when he doesn't run in 2024.
She would be a disastrous POTUS.

Apparently not enough to get higher then 15% at any time during the Primaries and prevent her from getting her ass handed to her in the debate with Gabbard!
Uhhh...one's education is accomplished in school, not the ballot box.

Apparently not enough to get higher then 15% at any time during the Primaries and prevent her from getting her ass handed to her in the debate with Gabbard!

Dude, a freakin' gameshow host shit all over "experienced" and "seasoned" GOP politicians in the primaries back in 2015-2016, despite having no actual political positions or knowledge of anything related to government. Just empty platitudes and cult rallies all based on anger that a black guy was in the whitehouse for 8 years. primaries are popularity contests...nothing more. Biden was an exception, mainly because everyone (correctly) suspected he was the only guy able to beat Trump, or the one with the best chance...and they were right. If not for Trump, Biden probably wouldn't have even ran, and if he did, he would have been one of the first to drop out. Ironically, you guys hate Biden so much and yet it was you people who vaulted him to the presidency:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing -- and I mean, NOTHING -- is as stupid as what Trump recently said about Ukraine on the Laura Ingraham show --

This is Trump at his absolute best. An extremely wise man. This is what Trump said to Laura Ingraham a few days ago about the war in Ukraine. --

Ingraham had to correct him. American troops didn't attack Ukraine, of course. Yes, Trump's brain is mush. He couldn't be more stupid if he tried.

Oh wait...here's the best part from Trump about the American troops invading Ukraine. He provided some very wise strategery to Ingraham. --

American troops should have attacked Ukraine "secretly", you see.......LOL. TRUMP WISE!! What a ****ing idiot!!

And Trumpsters ridicule Biden for being "senile" all of the time. Nothing is more moronic than what Trump said to Ingraham about Ukraine.

DA96BF73-FDF1-446B-9EDB-582A7ABC321F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom