• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vowing crackdown on Russian meddling, US sanctions Ukrainian lawmaker who worked with Giuliani to sm

I've read it and the fact that you're misrepresenting the contents of the report, is rather telling.

Clearly not, or if so "skimmed" and clearly did not understand. My bet is on the former though, wingers al;l SAY they read it, but if they had, they'd not defend the asshat....

I think perhaps, (and I'm only guessing) that you never read the report. Instead you swallowed the misleading summary Barr gave us a month before the actual report was released.

That's the only thing that would explain your total defiance of the facts. Pitiful.

Which means that you only swallow whatever conspiracy theory the rest of the anti-trump camp gets told to eat, correct?
Because I can make the same baseless assumptions of you, as you can of me Donald.

Had any of you been able to prove that he actually done as you're still stating. Things would definitely be different right now.

I got tired of this argument when the majority of you started calling me a Putin rower, Nazi, Cultist and nearly every other name in the book. Which also included more than a few racial slurs.
So it should be no surprise as to why I'm not at all delighted to retread this same topic, all over again.

Here, I'll make it easy for you.
Simple QUOTE the section of the report that proves Trump colluded with Russia and I'll address it with you from there.

Clearly not, or if so "skimmed" and clearly did not understand. My bet is on the former though, wingers al;l SAY they read it, but if they had, they'd not defend the asshat....

The adults are talking, so please don't interrupt.

Perhaps you'll believe this. This is today's news. The collusion has never stopped.

Hopefully this helps you understand the lows the Trump campaign will go to to win at all costs.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...e/index.html&usg=AOvVaw04ultsd9m9BZ_zeby-QDvy

This is the very sh** that got Trump impeached for and the GOP let him off the hook. Deplorable.

They don't care; tweety's base would be fine with him literally "bending the kneee" and swear fealty to Putin on OANN , ring kissing and all, and wouldn't phase those zombies.....

The adults are talking, so please don't interrupt.

Don't flatter yourself, everyone here knows better. Your posts are moronic nonsense.

Perhaps you'll believe this. This is today's news. The collusion has never stopped.

Hopefully this helps you understand the lows the Trump campaign will go to to win at all costs.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...e/index.html&usg=AOvVaw04ultsd9m9BZ_zeby-QDvy

This is the very sh** that got Trump impeached and the GOP let him off the hook. Deplorable.

Once again. This is old hat and it's noting illegal.

Or should we start that whole run to get Hillary and her people jailed once again?

Or should we start that whole run to get Hillary and her people jailed once again?

You just don't get it do ya. Accepting anything of value from a foreign government to advance one's election is illegal. Soliciting anything whether true or not is also illegal.

Trump got impeached for it and he's still at it. You're blind to it. No point in further discussing it.

You know, it's funny. I've read the reports and every time I ask for posters like yourself to show me where collusion has been proven. They tuck their tail and scurry back under the rock that they came from.

Are you going to be same case?

I'm pretty certain I've provided you this before, but I'll do it again:

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters.Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as violations of the federal false-statements statute. Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying about his interactions with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the transition period. George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor during the campaign period, pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about, inter alia, the nature and timing of his interactions with Joseph Mifsud,the professor who told Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on candidate Clinton in the formof thousands of emails. Former Trump Organization attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress about the Trump Moscow project. Manafort lied to the Office and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications with Konstantin Kilimnik about Trump Campaign polling data and a peace plan for Ukraine.

That's in the Mueller Report, page 9, which you claimed you read. And that doesn't even include Trump Jr., who quite literally took a meeting with Russian government officials to get information that would be damaging to Clinton, information that was released the same day Trump Jr., Kushner, and Manafort were scheduled to meet those Russian government officials.

So how did you read the section that clearly laid out numerous collusive acts by the Trump campaign and then claim collusion didn't happen? Were you lying or did you just conveniently forget?

Last edited:
Just because you can't prove without a reasonable doubt, doesn't mean there weren't hundreds of contacts which were spelled out. We know even more now than we did then. We know Manafort was feeding private polling data to the Russians. Can you please explain to me how that's OK with the GOP?

Right! You don't have any evidence, but you know it happened. :lamo

You just don't get it do ya. Accepting anything of value from a foreign government to advance one's election is illegal. Soliciting anything whether true or not is also illegal.

Trump got impeached for it and he's still at it. You're blind to it. No point in further discussing it.
By all means Donald, tuck tail and run away like all of the other times. I'm not going to chase you under that little rock of yours.

It is illegal; and you guys don’t run on anything else but putting HIllary and her people in Jail. For ever 20 years and still going strong. HRCDS.

I'm pretty certain I've provided you this before, but I'll do it again:

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters.Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as violations of the federal false-statements statute. Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying about his interactions with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the transition period. George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor during the campaign period, pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about, inter alia, the nature and timing of his interactions with Joseph Mifsud,the professor who told Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on candidate Clinton in the formof thousands of emails. Former Trump Organization attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress about the Trump Moscow project. Manafort lied to the Office and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications with Konstantin Kilimnik about Trump Campaign polling data and a peace plan for Ukraine.

That's in the Mueller Report, page 9, which you claimed you read. And that doesn't even include Trump Jr., who quite literally took a meeting with Russian government officials to get information that would be damaging to Clinton, information that was released the same day Trump Jr., Kushner, and Manafort were scheduled to meet those Russian government officials.

So how did you read the section that clearly laid out numerous collusive acts by the Trump campaign and then claim collusion didn't happen? Were you lying or did you just conveniently forget?

So that's still a no.
And you even had to run the whole Flynn thing up as well. Which has pretty much gone into the grinder at this point, without how the investigators had to basically force the man into a positon. Especially with the premise of targeting his own son and all for the purposes of, and I quote "getting him fired"...

Same as before, Trump did not collude with Russia. That was the whole premise here and the fact that all the could catch people on where slights of the tongue, was rather telling.

This is why I kept asking for that specific proof.

So apart for showing that he didn't collude with Russia, as failing to show that he actually broke any laws. What are you actually trying to prove here?

It is illegal; and you guys don’t run on anything else but putting HIllary and her people in Jail. For ever 20 years and still going strong. HRCDS.

I think you may actually want to finish history class before posting next time.

Seeing as 20 years ago, no one really cared for what Hillary was doing.

Then again you can't prove that something is illegal when you actually don't know how it's achieved. So that means you also need to go to a few more night course as well.

Aunt doesn't actually know what she's talking about. Color me surprised.

I think you may actually want to finish history class before posting next time.

Seeing as 20 years ago, no one really cared for what Hillary was doing.

Then again you can't prove that something is illegal when you actually don't know how it's achieved. So that means you also need to go to a few more night course as well.

Aunt doesn't actually know what she's talking about. Color me surprised.

What are you pleading for here? This is worthless.

"Evidence they knew was there" You do know how sketchy that sounds, correct?

Yeah. Sketchy like: "This was covered in an email on x/x/x to xxxxx" "I made my concerns known in a memo to him on x/x/x's"

Super sketchy, right?

That's what makes this so different.

It's like a pedophile who somehow could just say "no" to searching her computer and somehow could prevent the cops from testifying at all.

So that's still a no.
I literally cited specifically stated collusion. I even threw in Don Jr. specifically stating in an email he wants the Russian government to give them information on Clinton.

At this point, you obviously know what you are saying are blatant lies. You pretend Trump didn't say what he is on video saying. You are claiming Mueller's clear evidence of collusion is not collusion. You are simply posting lies.

This is why I kept asking for that specific proof.
Which is why I cited the Mueller Report specifically and you are choosing to post lies about what it is saying.

So apart for showing that he didn't collude with Russia, as failing to show that he actually broke any laws.
Cool moving of goalposts, comrade.

You didn't ask for evidence of illegal behavior, you asked for evidence of collusion. I gave you evidence of collusion.

Are you done posting obviously dishonest things?

What are you actually trying to prove here?
That you are knowingly posting disinformation, for reasons I'm sure we can all imagine.
"No American citizen illegaly coordinated with the Russian government" - Robert Mueller.
Robert Mueller never said that. Also, collusion is not limited to illegal conduct.

Why are you Trump defenders having to resort to such blatant lies?
Are there still idiots left in the world that think Trump colluded with Russia?
The only people who think Trump colluded with Russia are those who have read the Mueller Report, watched the news, read the Senate Intelligence Committee Report, and/or read Don Jr.'s emails where he explicitly accepts the Russians government's help.

I see you belong to the other group who has not read or watched the news. I'm sure you had karate lessons to go to which kept you from being informed.

Last edited:

I have no idea what Judicial Watch would do without the Clintons!

Yeah. Sketchy like: "This was covered in an email on x/x/x to xxxxx" "I made my concerns known in a memo to him on x/x/x's"

Super sketchy, right?

That's what makes this so different.

It's like a pedophile who somehow could just say "no" to searching her computer and somehow could prevent the cops from testifying at all.

The fact that you would need proof of both instances, isn't telling at all either. That the person is what you're saying that they are and that such evidence is where you are deeming it to be.

The only people who think Trump colluded with Russia are those who have read the Mueller Report, watched the news, read the Senate Intelligence Committee Report, and/or read Don Jr.'s emails where he explicitly accepts the Russians government's help.

I see you belong to the other group who has not read or watched the news. I'm sure you had karate lessons to go to which kept you from being informed.

Here I was, hoping that you wouldn't get this desperate, this quickly. Yet here we are, throwing out that attempt at poisoning the well.

Then again, I can do just the same and say that you just do want to see any evidence that counters your worldview, or some other childish example of it.

You want to know why I don't see that they proved collusion?
Because at every turn it's, they spoke with someone and that's it. Most of the time barely going any further than that. And even then, conversing with someone doesn't actually prove any wrongdoing was conducted. Hell, the most we can get two of them on, opposition research and even then we can see that such rulings affect Hillary's people the most. Were it still the case.

Had their case been better if they'd count collusion as a crime?

No, because even Mueller declared that there just wasn't sufficient evidence for that.
Hence why I don't believe in this whole collusion fiasco.

But it's mainly because the democrats had their chance and they failed at it, time, and time again. I'm tired of this same old story that refuses to even budge in one direction. To either having a conclusion, or that it's finally dead. It's a literal waste of space as far as a general story goes.

Here I was, hoping that you wouldn't get this desperate, this quickly. Yet here we are, throwing out that attempt at poisoning the well.

Then again, I can do just the same and say that you just do want to see any evidence that counters your worldview, or some other childish example of it.
What are you babbling about? I provided you with direct and cited incontrovertible evidence of collusion. You have repeatedly ignored it and refused to address it because you'd prefer to post lies.

I also noticed you didn't reply to the part of my post which directly replied to you, instead choosing to reply to the part I directed at a different account. Did you forget you were posting as Oborosen?

You want to know why I don't see that they proved collusion?
Because you're getting paid not to? That's my guess.

Because at every turn it's, they spoke with someone and that's it.
I literally cited Trump Jr., Kushner, and Manafort sitting down with Russian officials to get information from Russia.

Why do you keep posting these lies?

Most of the time barely going any further than that.
Like PapaD meeting repeatedly with Mifsud at the direction of Sam Clovis? Like Cohen actively negotiating a Trump Tower Moscow with government officials? Like Trump Jr. accepting dirt on Clinton and saying, "I love it"? Like Roger Stone coordinating with Wikileaks on the timing to release what Russia hacked? Like Manafort providing internal campaign polling data to Kilimnik? Like Trump himself directly contradicting American intelligence and saying he believes Putin, thereby trying to cover up Russia's illegal actions? Like Trump firing the FBI Director for refusing to end the investigation? Like Trump trying to extort Ukraine to make false claims about the DNC email server, which Trump wanted to absolve Russia of crimes?

How much "further" do you demand? Never mind, like I said, I'm sure you're paid to not accept any of that.

And even then, conversing with someone doesn't actually prove any wrongdoing was conducted.
Russia committed crimes by hacking the DNC and then offered that illegally obtained information to the Trump campaign, which the Trump campaign eagerly accepted, lied about, and then tried to help Russia get away with.

Again, I'm sure you're paid to not understand why that is "wrongdoing", but patriotic Americans do.

Hell, the most we can get two of them on, opposition research and even then we can see that such rulings affect Hillary's people the most. Were it still the case.
This doesn't even make sense. The Trump campaign actively worked with Russia, as Russia was illegally trying to interfere in the election.

Had their case been better if they'd count collusion as a crime?
Again, this doesn't make sense, for so many reasons.

No, because even Mueller declared that there just wasn't sufficient evidence for that.
Another lie. Mueller did not say there was not sufficient evidence to charge collusion.

Why so many lies?

Hence why I don't believe in this whole collusion fiasco.
Nothing you just said makes any sense at all to anyone who has actually watched the news or read the reports I mentioned.

But it's mainly because the democrats had their chance and they failed at it, time, and time again. I'm tired of this same old story that refuses to even budge in one direction. To either having a conclusion, or that it's finally dead. It's a literal waste of space as far as a general story goes.
The conclusion is the Trump campaign actively worked with a hostile foreign government who committed violations of US law to help the Trump campaign win the election and then the Trump campaign repeatedly lied and try to cover up their involvement with Russians, even as they tried to help Russia get away with the crimes they committed.

That's the only logical conclusion to anyone who knows this story and has a shred of honesty. And that includes the Republican led Senate Intelligence committee.

What are you babbling about? I provided you with direct and cited incontrovertible evidence of collusion. You have repeatedly ignored it and refused to address it because you'd prefer to post lies.

I also noticed you didn't reply to the part of my post which directly replied to you, instead choosing to reply to the part I directed at a different account. Did you forget you were posting as Oborosen?

Because you're getting paid not to? That's my guess.

Please stop with this poisoning business of yours. It's just getting tired.

I literally cited Trump Jr., Kushner, and Manafort sitting down with Russian officials to get information from Russia.

Why do you keep posting these lies?

Like PapaD meeting repeatedly with Mifsud at the direction of Sam Clovis? Like Cohen actively negotiating a Trump Tower Moscow with government officials? Like Trump Jr. accepting dirt on Clinton and saying, "I love it"? Like Roger Stone coordinating with Wikileaks on the timing to release what Russia hacked? Like Manafort providing internal campaign polling data to Kilimnik? Like Trump himself directly contradicting American intelligence and saying he believes Putin, thereby trying to cover up Russia's illegal actions? Like Trump firing the FBI Director for refusing to end the investigation? Like Trump trying to extort Ukraine to make false claims about the DNC email server, which Trump wanted to absolve Russia of crimes?

Once again, talking and opposition research are nothing. Had they been something more, than Hillary would've been in the same boat.
How long was the tower deal in the works?
Who of all these people were acting on their own, or for the Russian government in general?
Who was all acting on their own?
Trump can't give his own opinions?

You're throwing so much and none of it is going to stick, unless you get a working base...

How much "further" do you demand? Never mind, like I said, I'm sure you're paid to not accept any of that.

Once again, that's your desperation showing through again. You're only throwing your integrity into question and nothing else.

Russia committed crimes by hacking the DNC and then offered that illegally obtained information to the Trump campaign, which the Trump campaign eagerly accepted, lied about, and then tried to help Russia get away with.
Actually we still have more than a few alleged and assumed actors in that one.

Again, I'm sure you're paid to not understand why that is "wrongdoing", but patriotic Americans do.
Once again, too much desperation and not enough integrity.

This doesn't even make sense. The Trump campaign actively worked with Russia, as Russia was illegally trying to interfere in the election.

Again, this doesn't make sense, for so many reasons.

Another lie. Mueller did not say there was not sufficient evidence to charge collusion.

Why so many lies?

Nothing you just said makes any sense at all to anyone who has actually watched the news or read the reports I mentioned.

The conclusion is the Trump campaign actively worked with a hostile foreign government who committed violations of US law to help the Trump campaign win the election and then the Trump campaign repeatedly lied and try to cover up their involvement with Russians, even as they tried to help Russia get away with the crimes they committed.

That's the only logical conclusion to anyone who knows this story and has a shred of honesty. And that includes the Republican led Senate Intelligence committee.

Are you really going to keep going like this?

Please stop with this poisoning business of yours. It's just getting tired.
Stop saying ridiculous stupid and false things. It was tired long ago.

Once again, talking and opposition research are nothing.
False. This is just a lie. The Trump campaign and Russian government were actively working together while Russia was committing crimes. The Trump campaign helped them do it (Manafort passing polling data on states Russia later targeted) and then tried to cover up for them.

Had they been something more, than Hillary would've been in the same boat.
Another lie. Hillary wasn't actively working with the Russian government as Russia was actively committing crimes on her behalf.

Why all the lies?

How long was the tower deal in the works?
At least through the end of July, possibly into August.

Why do you think it is relevant?

Who of all these people were acting on their own, or for the Russian government in general?
Goldstone literally told Trump Jr. that the information he was offering was on behalf of the Russian government and their support of his father.

Stop posting such stupid things.

Who was all acting on their own?
Trump can't give his own opinions?
You're just babbling nonsensically now. Do you have an actual point here, beyond the fact that numerous senior campaign officials were working with Russian officials/agents and that Trump himself repeatedly tried to cover up Russia's crimes?

You're throwing so much and none of it is going to stick, unless you get a working base...
The working base is the irrefutable evidence the Trump campaign worked with Russia as Russia committed crimes and then tried to help Russia cover it up.

This is in the Mueller Report and the Senate Report. Which you clearly have not read.

Once again, that's your desperation showing through again.
No, it's one of the only possible explanations for why you would post such blatant and obvious falsehoods.

You're only throwing your integrity into question and nothing else.
I'm sure you can understand why I'm unconcerned that an account I believe is getting paid to post lies is questioning someone else's integrity. :lamo

Actually we still have more than a few alleged and assumed actors in that one.
You're not making any sense at all. It's like English isn't your first language. Which is fine if it's not, but your posts are becoming nearly incomprehensible, outside the obvious lies.

Once again, too much desperation and not enough integrity.
Yes, I'm aware you are unconcerned with what patriotic Americans care about.

Are you really going to keep going like this?
Why not? I obviously have nothing better to do at the time I'm posting. I have no problem at all continuing to call out your repeated and blatant lies.

Are you going to continue posting lies about things which have been confirmed in the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence Report?

Back
Top Bottom