• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vowing crackdown on Russian meddling, US sanctions Ukrainian lawmaker who worked with Giuliani to sm

It's been proven my friend. Manafort and Stone are both convicted felons. They both were involved with the Russians or agents for them. It's quite clear.

That's a pretty far stretch of logic Donald, even for you.

You can go on plugging your ears, covering your eyes, and spewing right wing code words, but the facts are what they are.

The Trump campaign actively colluded with Russian intelligence operatives throughout the 2016 campaign. We have the names. Most of them have attested to having done it. We have the documents. We have the ongoing attempts by the Trump team to obstruct various investigations.

The Senate has concluded that this happened. The documentation is almost as through as the attempts at cover up (which consumed much of Trump’s four years).

There was never any doubt that the wannabe international men of mystery that Trump had running around Ukraine trying to find someone who would manufacture anything on Biden were being played by Russian operatives. It was reported at the time. It was also very obvious.

After all, Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was Moscow’s man.

In the coming months, you’re going to be hearing a lot about some of these characters, George Nadal, Elliot Broidy, Guliani, Eric Prince, Steve Bannon, etc.

There’s a lot of rats in this nest. And most of them haven’t received serious scrutiny.......at least not yet.

Yet you keep running your mouth and on the same tired lines. No one care Tom. It's over, you lost. Stop being so damn desperate about it and find another shtick to fall in behind, because this is getting really.. really.....really annoying.

How about this. Cite & Quote where it was shown that the reports called out Trump for colluding with Russia.

They kinda expected to be able to subpoena the evidence they knew was there.

Like every other prosecution gets to.
"Evidence they knew was there" You do know how sketchy that sounds, correct?

And now you're back to peddling the same tired lie as before.
How about this, you mind showing me where it was prove that he colluded with Russia?
Citations, Quotes even...?

Sure, I'll start with the easiest. The time he went on live TV and asked Russia to get involved with our election, and the next day they did. That is directly from the Mueller report. Combine that with the meetings Don Jr. and other members of his campaign had with Russian agents to solicit helpful information for the election.

This has all been proven, and you all came around to just declaring you don't care if he did and we couldn't prosecute him anyway.

Sure, I'll start with the easiest. The time he went on live TV and asked Russia to get involved with our election, and the next day they did. That is directly from the Mueller report. Combine that with the meetings Don Jr. and other members of his campaign had with Russian agents to solicit helpful information for the election.

This has all been proven, and you all came around to just declaring you don't care if he did and we couldn't prosecute him anyway.

So a post about Trump talking about something that he heard about... and you then proceed to run back under your usual rock.

So is there nothing else?
It would be nice if you could "actually" cite, or quote something that even resembles proof this time around. Instead of doing the usual dance of tucking your tail and running off into the dark, like you usually do.

So a post about Trump talking about something that he heard about... and you then proceed to run back under your usual rock.

It would be nice if you could "actually" cite, or quote something that even resembles proof this time around. Instead of doing the usual dance of tucking your tail and running off into the dark, like you usually do.

I did cite it, and I cited what was proven in the Mueller report, you just don't like it. I just showed you a video of Trump talking directly to Russia and asking them to find dirt on his opponent. If you can't even accept a video of Trump saying it, there's no argument I can make that you'll accept. If you're going to gaslight, just run along, I won't be responding if you demand evidence then reject it when I provide it.

I did cite it, and I cited what was proven in the Mueller report, you just don't like it. I just showed you a video of Trump talking directly to Russia and asking them to find dirt on his opponent. If you can't even accept a video of Trump saying it, there's no argument I can make that you'll accept. If you're going to gaslight, just run along, I won't be responding if you demand evidence then reject it when I provide it.

You showed me a clip of Trump stating something entirely different from what you're claiming.

If you're going to continue acting like this, then you're not really going to convince anyone that you are correct. You're just making me pity you.

Once again, do you have any evidence to cite that proves your claim?
Last chance Rabid.

You showed me a clip of Trump stating something entirely different from what you're claiming.

If you're going to continue acting like this, then you're not really going to convince anyone that you are correct. You're just making me pity you.

Once again, do you have any evidence to cite that proves your claim?
Last chance Rabid.

If you won't even admit that Trump asked Russia to find dirt on Hillary on live TV, despite me showing you a video of him saying it, there's no evidence you will accept. When you're ready to admit he said that, we can continue on.

If you won't even admit that Trump asked Russia to find dirt on Hillary on live TV, despite me showing you a video of him saying it, there's no evidence you will accept. When you're ready to admit he said that, we can continue on.

So you're basically admitting that you can't really cite anything at this point?

I just want to be clear on that before we're done here. Because all you've posted is an video of Trump talking about them possibly finding those emails that were missing, not even concerning himself in any of that context.

Is that all that you really have?

So you're basically admitting that you can't really cite anything at this point?

I just want to be clear on that before we're done here. Because all you've posted is an video of Trump talking about them possibly finding those emails that were missing, not even concerning himself in any of that context.

Is that all that you really have?

If I can't get you to admit basic things Trump said, while providing a video of him saying it, there's no way we can build to any complex conclusions. Let me know when you're ready.

If I can't get you to admit basic things Trump said, while providing a video of him saying it, there's no way we can build to any complex conclusions. Let me know when you're ready.

No you can't get me to admit to something that Trump did not actually say. That's how requiring proof of such things, actually works.

So let me know when you're ready to stop eating at the kids table.

Okay, I'll bite. Show me where Mueller says that his report, proves Trump colluded with Russia.

It doesn't; but equally it clearly states that Mueller could not exonerate Trump. What do you think that means? If it's too hard for you to figure out I'll explain later, after your next snarky comment.

It doesn't; but equally it clearly states that Mueller could not exonerate Trump. What do you think that means? If it's too hard for you to figure out I'll explain later, after your next snarky comment.

The fact of the matter is, that I know Mueller could not say directly as such in his own report. Because statin as such would undermine the entire message of the report itself.

The report was supposed to prove that Trump colluded with Russia in some way and it did not. All it offered was ammo for the democrats to assume what happened and they proceeded from there, despite the fact that they were just going to fail.

No you can't get me to admit to something that Trump did not actually say. That's how requiring proof of such things, actually works.
So let me know when you're ready to stop eating at the kids table.

I can't even get you to admit that Trump asked Russia to find dirt on Hillary, despite showing you a video of him saying that. If you can't even be honest about the most basic starting point of my argument, you won't accept anything I present afterwards. When you're ready to admit Trump said that, we can continue on.

You're really going to be this dishonest? You won't even admit Trump said something despite a direct quote of him saying it?

I can't even get you to admit that Trump asked Russia to find dirt on Hillary, despite showing you a video of him saying that. If you can't even be honest about the most basic starting point of my argument, you won't accept anything I present afterwards. When you're ready to admit Trump said that, we can continue on.

You're really going to be this dishonest? You won't even admit Trump said something despite a direct quote of him saying it?

No, now you're changing your own statement and with that, the premise of your whole claim.

Did he ask them to help him, or did he ask them to find dirt, or did he mention them finding about 30k emails?

And I'm going to let the irony of your statement just sweep past for the time being.

Last edited:
Mueller said that no American citizen illegally coordinated with the Russian government.

Just because you can't prove without a reasonable doubt, doesn't mean there weren't hundreds of contacts which were spelled out. We know even more now than we did then. We know Manafort was feeding private polling data to the Russians. Can you please explain to me how that's OK with the GOP?

There is tons more, specifically Volume I of the Mueller report. Nearly 220 pages of detailed contacts between Trump campaign idiots and Russian operatives.

I cannot explain why you and your cohorts refuse to either read it or believe it. That's the big mystery.

Have you read the senate report and if so, do you believe it or think it's all lies?

That seems like you're deliberately vague. We've all been through this already.

It was already shown that no collusion was found. Only assumption and allegation were left in the wake of the original report.

That seems like you're deliberately vague. We've all been through this already.

It was already shown that no collusion was found. Only assumption and allegation were left in the wake of the original report.

I think perhaps, (and I'm only guessing) that you never read the report. Instead you swallowed the misleading summary Barr gave us a month before the actual report was released.

That's the only thing that would explain your total defiance of the facts. Pitiful.

There is tons more, specifically Volume I of the Mueller report. Nearly 220 pages of detailed contacts between Trump campaign idiots and Russian operatives.

I cannot explain why you and your cohorts refuse to either read it or believe it. That's the big mystery.
I've read it and the fact that you're misrepresenting the contents of the report, is rather telling.

Back
Top Bottom