• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vowing crackdown on Russian meddling, US sanctions Ukrainian lawmaker who worked with Giuliani to sm

Stop saying ridiculous stupid and false things. It was tired long ago.

False. This is just a lie. The Trump campaign and Russian government were actively working together while Russia was committing crimes. The Trump campaign helped them do it (Manafort passing polling data on states Russia later targeted) and then tried to cover up for them.

Another lie. Hillary wasn't actively working with the Russian government as Russia was actively committing crimes on her behalf.

Why all the lies?

At least through the end of July, possibly into August.

Why do you think it is relevant?

Goldstone literally told Trump Jr. that the information he was offering was on behalf of the Russian government and their support of his father.

Stop posting such stupid things.

You're just babbling nonsensically now. Do you have an actual point here, beyond the fact that numerous senior campaign officials were working with Russian officials/agents and that Trump himself repeatedly tried to cover up Russia's crimes?

The working base is the irrefutable evidence the Trump campaign worked with Russia as Russia committed crimes and then tried to help Russia cover it up.

This is in the Mueller Report and the Senate Report. Which you clearly have not read.

No, it's one of the only possible explanations for why you would post such blatant and obvious falsehoods.

I'm sure you can understand why I'm unconcerned that an account I believe is getting paid to post lies is questioning someone else's integrity. :lamo

You're not making any sense at all. It's like English isn't your first language. Which is fine if it's not, but your posts are becoming nearly incomprehensible, outside the obvious lies.

Yes, I'm aware you are unconcerned with what patriotic Americans care about.

Why not? I obviously have nothing better to do at the time I'm posting. I have no problem at all continuing to call out your repeated and blatant lies.

Are you going to continue posting lies about things which have been confirmed in the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence Report?

Wow.. and you called my post nearly incomprehensible.

I think you need to back away from the internet for a bit and come back when you've finally centered yourself.

Wow.. and you called my post nearly incomprehensible.
Yes, because, while I recognized the words you used, I'm not sure I've seen them put together in that order before.

I think you need to back away from the internet for a bit and come back when you've finally centered yourself.
Once again, you create a fact free post. Only this time you don't even try to deny that the Trump campaign actively worked in secret with Russia as Russia was violating US laws to help the Trump campaign. So, I guess that's progress of sorts???

Back
Top Bottom