• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting trend in 2022

Republican states like Utah or Montana are also all-mail states, meaning all elections are conducted by mail ballots only.

And no fraud there either. Everything smooth. And they are not becoming more Democratic either (except long-term, if more Democratic people move there maybe).
Democratic States like Colorado and Oregon have mail-in voting there too and no complaints of fraud there either. I find it more than coincidental that the complaints of large scale fraud centred around mail-in ballots is centred on districts with large numbers of non white voters.

I like her quote. It's not foolproof but she has a very good point. When I was a young voter, I think the only way I could vote was at my polling place, of which the location was mailed to me prior to the election. I arrived, I was located on their list of people eligible to vote at that particular location, my picture ID was checked, it was noted on their list that I had completed voting, etc. All sorts of checks and balances had taken place before I entered that voting booth.
While I imagine there was a process for those who would be out of town that day, I can't remember what it was and I don't think I ever required it.

"Debbie Hamby, a nurse who lives in Kennesaw, north of Atlanta, said she supports limits on mail ballots and believes voting in-person is more secure. She, too, voted early last week.

“There’s not a question as to who the person is if you have your license and identity,” Hamby said. “You can see the person in the picture is the person who’s voting, and we know that it’s an honest vote.”"
Does not matter, you will still claim fraud if any of your fellow soldiers lose their election bid.

Republicans will make it difficult to vote by mail if they haven't already.
I think voting by mail should be quite limited and rare. Just by its very nature, it lacks numerous elements of security and opens all sorts of potential fraud doors.

I think voting by mail should be quite limited and rare. Just by its very nature, it lacks numerous elements of security and opens all sorts of potential fraud doors.
I think that it should be widely available. It was great voting by mail in 2020. Next time, I'll be dealing with lines again.

But what will it change in your mind if people like Trump still call fraud without any evidence whatsoever?

Nothing.

You guys will come up with more lies.
Many of us feel the 2020 election was rigged regardless of what Trump said or contested.

Many of us feel the 2020 election was rigged regardless of what Trump said or contested.
Sure. Many of you also believe that windmills emit cancer rays, Hillary eats babies as a hormone supplement and California wildfires are caused by Jewish space lasers.

Doesn't mean there's one whit of credibility to any of your 'feelings'

You just make up conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.

Sure. Many of you also believe that windmills emit cancer rays, Hillary eats babies as a hormone supplement and California wildfires are caused by Jewish space lasers.

Doesn't mean there's one whit of credibility to any of your 'feelings'

You just make up conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.
Your rank sarcasm is noted, however you libruls pushed the Russian Collusion hoax for 4 years and never really accepted that Trump won the 2016 election fair and square. And a number of dems objected to results:

• Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) objected to Alabama's votes.
  • Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) objected to Florida's votes.
  • Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) objected to Georgia's votes.
  • Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) objected to North Carolina's votes.
  • Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) objected to the votes from North Carolina in addition to votes from South Carolina and Wisconsin. She also stood up and objected citing "massive voter suppression" after Mississippi's votes were announced.
  • Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) brought up allegations of Russian interference in the election and malfunctioning voting machines when she objected following the announcement of Michigan's votes.
  • Maxine Waters (D-Calif) rose and said, "I do not wish to debate. I wish to ask 'Is there one United States senator who will join me in this letter of objection?'" after the announcement of Wyoming's votes.

Democrats Objected To Electoral Vote Certification In 2000, 2004, 2016​

In 2016 Democrats Threatened and Harassed Members of Electoral College to Stop Trump

Back
Top Bottom