• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting Now Open For 2020 Republican Primary

Who Do You Vote For In The 2020 Republican Primary?

• Total voters
Libertarian principles are about the future....

If you want a "future" then you have to start at the bottom and work your way up to the top, meaning you need to win a bunch of local elections, move up to state elections, and then on up to the national level. There are pretty much no Libertarians anywhere, meaning the future is bleak.

There's no way I can answer this without knowing who else will be on the ballot along side DJT.

I just don't see some big huge open primary. I don't believe that has ever happened in our history with a sitting president. I believe Kasich and Flake will both try and that is why I listed them in the poll. This won't be a repeat of 2016 with 17 people vying for the nomination. I strongly believe that anyone else capable of running will hold off until 2024. Picking off a sitting president has never been done so only a couple will give it a try. I believe everyone that voted "someone else" is not considering the reality of the situation, only their personal desires that someone else will actually run, which I doubt they will until 2024.

It only seems the republicans are doomed because the democrats gained so many seats in the House in the last corrupted election. No matter. The devil and democrats are doing their best to drive God out and they will succeed, according to Biblical prophecy. Jesus will gather His saints out of the world before the start of the Great Tribulation Judgment of God on the whole world for its sin and rebellion.

What the … alrighty then thanks for your input

Back
Top Bottom