• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Voting For Trump? This Is All You Need To Know.

overall

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Our enemies Putin and Iran have been trying to get Trump reelected. I wouldn't doubt it if ISIS would like to see him get reelected. For them a death in the U.S. from coronavirus is probably a victory for allah. So if you vote for Trump, it is basically a vote for our enemies. That is all you need to know.

Our enemies Putin and Iran have been trying to get Trump reelected. I wouldn't doubt it if ISIS would like to see him get reelected. For them a death in the U.S. from coronavirus is probably a victory for allah. So if you vote for Trump, it is basically a vote for our enemies. That is all you need to know.
Are Russia and Iran Canada’s enemies? I don’t much about them but I read somewhere that they don’t consider them as such.

Btw, interesting user ID.

I can't believe the support this scumbag has garnered.

I will never look at my fellow Americans the same way again.

I believe it. There are many people out there who will actually pay good money to be lied to.

I have been waiting more than four years to find out why people who are educated about Donald Trump as a human being. So far, despite registering on December 12, 2019, (the day he was impeached), I never got any logical and detailed explanation for it. Therefore, it is not possible to be educated about Trump and like him unless you hate hate America

I would guess that 90+% of people planning to vote for Trump will not or cannot believe this.

Or have reasons to vote for him that they consider more important.

I would guess that 90+% of people planning to vote for Trump will not or cannot believe this.

Or have reasons to vote for him that they consider more important.

They don't believe it because they are uneducated about the rattlesnake.

I am still waiting for people to explain why they refuse to educate themselves about the rattlesnake.
They cannot answer, because in doing so, they would reveal how they fooled themselves....to themselves.

They cannot answer, because in doing so, they would reveal how they fooled themselves....to themselves.

You are just telling me it is a choice. they make. Everyone who is able to learn everything about Donald Trump can explain every published detail with undeniable proof that makes liking him as a human being and American citizen completely logical. So no DP members, who obviously are able to do all that if they choose, have any excuses for refusing to say why they do not want to educate themselves about the worst person in America.

I have been waiting more than four years to find out why people who are educated about Donald Trump as a human being. So far, despite registering on December 12, 2019, (the day he was impeached), I never got any logical and detailed explanation for it. Therefore, it is not possible to be educated about Trump and like him unless you hate hate America
Aww, everything is possible. I hate Trump a whole lot, but I could make the case.

You are just telling me it is a choice. they make. Everyone who is able to learn everything about Donald Trump can explain every published detail with undeniable proof that makes liking him as a human being and American citizen completely logical. So no DP members, who obviously are able to do all that if they choose, have any excuses for refusing to say why they do not want to educate themselves about the worst person in America.
It is a hard choice, against human nature and formed habits, to do so.

And willpower is like a battery, you drain your power when you use it. Although it charges itself if you rest it.

It is a hard choice, against human nature and formed habits, to do so.

And willpower is like a battery, you drain your power when you use it. Although it charges itself if you rest it.

It is a very easy choice and completely in human nature to want to clearly explain all the published details that make perfect sense to me based only on proven objective facts. Chances are most people who lack the mental and physical skills to communicate vote for all Democrats because Republicans don't care about their pre-existing conditions.

Back
Top Bottom