• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Vote to impeach Bush

Hey, there's an idea. I wonder wy no one has thought of this sooner. :lol: Let us know how this works out for you.

One problem with their site... it reads, "Want to remain a constitutional
democracy?" We're a republic.

Another minor issue... what's to stop 1 person from filling out the form
several thousand times?

XShipRider said:
Another minor issue... what's to stop 1 person from filling out the form
several thousand times?

Hopefully a life. :cool:

Another stupid thread.........You libs can't even get the cowardly dems in the Senate to censure the president? How the hell are you ever going to get impeachment?

This is a silly Idea. There's no reason to have something like this going around other than the lib's just trying to create havoc.

JLK said:
This is a silly Idea. There's no reason to have something like this going around other than the lib's just trying to create havoc.
A Bush impeachment is the sole Democrat platform. They have no fresh ideas, no alternatives to policy and no viable candidate.

Well they don't want to censure him.

KCConservative said:
A Bush impeachment is the sole Democrat platform.

I resent that statement KC. Impeaching Bush is an uneducated radical platform. I am a democrat and do not think there is any substance that would call for an impeachment and I doubt the majority of democratic leaders would call for such an act with the present information on the President. Of course most of these leaders would jump on the chance if factual evidence arises that could back an impeachment, though I would like to assume some Republicans would back the factual evidence also.

Impeaching Bush is a pointless topic as he has not done anything to receive such an offence. Yes there are conspiracies out there that claim different but that is exactly what they are, conspiracies. There is no factual evidence to suggest impeachment.

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
A Bush impeachment is the sole Democrat platform. They have no fresh ideas, no alternatives to policy and no viable candidate.

Hey they still have that war hero Kerry and the "Ice Princess" Hillary........:rofl

[PIE] Moved, not "Today's News" [/PIE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom