• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Vote him out!

You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance. :LOL:

Oh, did you suddenly forget how many republicans and conservatives are also ready to vote him out?

Like I said ... You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance.

Who cares what you said? You are a Trump supporter, nobody takes a word of what you say seriously. Same goes for your cult leader. No scurry along and keep your head buried in the sand.

Does that mean you approve of circus chanting over the casket of a Supreme Court justice?!? :rolleyes:
You care as much about the casket and the American patriot in it, as Trump does, you don't care at all. I really hate the hypocracy of Trump and his cult followers. They are selfish and dead inside.....period.

You care as much about the casket and the American patriot in it, as Trump does, you don't care at all. I really hate the hypocracy of Trump and his cult followers. They are selfish and dead inside.....period.

They are pathetic, vile and humiliating beyond words. And they'll be remembered throughout history for supporting the downfall of democracy.

Who cares what you said? You are a Trump supporter, nobody takes a word of what you say seriously. Same goes for your cult leader. No scurry along and keep your head buried in the sand.

Mollie
https://twitter.com/MZHemingway
@MZHemingway
https://twitter.com/MZHemingway
It's an awful look and sound.
It is also true that it is politically helpful for Republicans when the left behaves so crazily for all to see, and not just because it reminds Americans of what was done to Justice Kavanaugh and his family.

I find the booing to be inappropriate. Much like I don't approve of members of Westboro Baptist Church protesting during a funeral of dead soldiers. There is a time and place for voicing disapproval of the President. imo, people would complain if Trump did not attend the viewing as they are in him attending.

If you have read some of my other posts on different threads you would know I am not a Trump supporter.

What would you expect from the gaggle of alleged mourners of someone like Ginsburg?
They gotta use whatever excuse to be offensive that comes along.

Does that mean you approve of circus chanting over the casket of a Supreme Court justice?!? :rolleyes:
She was inside, not out on the front steps, and if you think that was disrespectful then why are you absent from the threads here by your fellow right leaners attacking her and calling her a murderer?

Oh, did you suddenly forget how many republicans and conservatives are also ready to vote him out?

Falcon,
Did you suddenly forget why people are there bemoaning the fact that RBG didn't step down at the end of Obama's second term? She could have prevented all of this by giving Obama the opportunity to nominate a Liberal Justice. BUT NOOOOOOOO!!! She tried to wait until 2021 when she thought there would be a Democrat for president. But she miscalculated.
The people there boooooing Trump are totally upset because another win has been thrown into Trump's lap without him even trying to make it happen. No wonder they are booing.
They are exhibiting just one more aspect of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They don't know what else to do so they show their disrespect for the solemn scene by booing and chanting against a duly elected president who will tip the Court in favor of Conservatives for another generation.

SCHADENFREUDE!!!! Elections have consequences.

Oh, you mean like on Friday night, before Justice Ginsberg's body was cold, McConnell already talking about replacing her? Like that?

Yeah ... I see ... Chuck was holding back to wait for the body to go cold ...

Chuck Schumer
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer
@SenSchumer

The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.

6:51 PM · Sep 18, 2020·
Twitter for iPhone

Back
Top Bottom