• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Vote him out!

I find the booing to be inappropriate. Much like I don't approve of members of Westboro Baptist Church protesting during a funeral of dead soldiers. There is a time and place for voicing disapproval of the President. imo, people would complain if Trump did not attend the viewing as they are in him attending.

If you have read some of my other posts on different threads you would know I am not a Trump supporter.
this was the time AND the place for the average citizen to tell tRump and melania what they think of him
I find the booing to be inappropriate. Much like I don't approve of members of Westboro Baptist Church protesting during a funeral of dead soldiers. There is a time and place for voicing disapproval of the President. imo, people would complain if Trump did not attend the viewing as they are in him attending.

If you have read some of my other posts on different threads you would know I am not a Trump supporter.

You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance. :LOL:
Just like how you can always count on Barnacle to enter a thread to play the victim card.

You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance. :LOL:

We are doing Ruth proud. He’s toast and we just want him to know what a piece of shit lowlife he is and we are kicking his mini stroke ass out of our house.

You say “circus”, I say “celebration.”

Yeah, it's not like the GOP where they throngs are so mature and respectful.

We are doing Ruth proud. He’s toast and we just want him to know what a piece of shit lowlife he is and we are kicking his mini stroke ass out of our house.

You say “circus”, I say “celebration.”

Much better avatar!

It's brightens my browsing experience.

I still prefer the hot girl though!!!!!:love:

Much better avatar!

It's brightens my browsing experience.

I still prefer the hot girl though!!!!!:love:

Ilan is the hero we *need* right now. ;)

Just like how you can always count on Barnacle to enter a thread to play the victim card.

Mostly he can be relied on to troll and post dumb comments.

Yup, this is how extreme theyve become...

oJp0Nd4.jpg
Omg I LOVE this!

No class.....and you have the gall to lecture us on classlessness in the Trump era? The man has gold toilets for goodness sakes, talk about low class.

I bet you would really enjoy a gold toilet.
Then you could tell everyone you're just like Trump.
Why is it 'low class' to have a gold toilet?
Is this like one of Liberal cancel culture memes?

I bet you would really enjoy a gold toilet.
Then you could tell everyone you're just like Trump.
Why is it 'low class' to have a gold toilet?
Is this like one of Liberal cancel culture memes?

If you think a bathroom or home that is gold laden including the toilets then no mam, you have no class. You might like a room in Vegas though, hear they have ceiling mirrrors and disco balls in the master bedroom along with the circular bed and satin sheets. Very classy.

Silly me. My parents taught me that someone else behaving badly does not excuse me to do the same thing. I guess some of you here weren't taught basic manners. Acting up at a viewing is not acceptable for ANY reason. Stop acting like you were raised in a barn.

Silly me. My parents taught me that someone else behaving badly does not excuse me to do the same thing. I guess some of you here weren't taught basic manners. Acting up at a viewing is not acceptable for ANY reason. Stop acting like you were raised in a barn.
tRump was not some undeserving victim, here
those present let him know what an awful person he is

Some democrats would spit on the grave if they thought it would bother Trump.
Same could be said for some Republicans about Democrat politicians

On a side note, I can see why Trump doesn't like wearing a mask.

Back
Top Bottom