• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Vote him out!

I was surprised at the depth that the left has sunk to. Absolutely no class...

They are pathetic, vile and humiliating beyond words. And they'll be remembered throughout history for supporting the downfall of democracy.

How apocalyptic !! I wonder what the "downfall of democracy" looks like?
Is it going to happen because you hate Trump so much?
Or do you know something that no one else does?

Just over a month, we'll see what happens.

Some democrats would spit on the grave if they thought it would bother Trump.

Yup, this is how extreme theyve become...

oJp0Nd4.jpg

I was surprised at the depth that the left has sunk to. Absolutely no class...

No class.....and you have the gall to lecture us on classlessness in the Trump era? The man has gold toilets for goodness sakes, talk about low class.

You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance. :LOL:

The hypocrisy of a Trump supporter making that statement is astounding.

That's some pretty epic heckling.

That was great lol. He is such a loser. It’s funny how he bashes GWB, because history will judge him worse than GWB. Trump is not worthy of cleaning Obama’s toilet. It must suck for Trump

Falcon,
Did you suddenly forget why people are there bemoaning the fact that RBG didn't step down at the end of Obama's second term? She could have prevented all of this by giving Obama the opportunity to nominate a Liberal Justice. BUT NOOOOOOOO!!! She tried to wait until 2021 when she thought there would be a Democrat for president. But she miscalculated.
The people there boooooing Trump are totally upset because another win has been thrown into Trump's lap without him even trying to make it happen. No wonder they are booing.
They are exhibiting just one more aspect of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They don't know what else to do so they show their disrespect for the solemn scene by booing and chanting against a duly elected president who will tip the Court in favor of Conservatives for another generation.

SCHADENFREUDE!!!! Elections have consequences.

Would the GOP senate voted in her replacement?

Like I said ... You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance.
This is really ironic coming from a Trump supporter. He is practically an orange clown with piss cotton candy for hair

They are pathetic, vile and humiliating beyond words. And they'll be remembered throughout history for supporting the downfall of democracy.
And bringing their guns into our streets to protest like a bunch of nut jobs and threaten civics with civil war. They don’t have guns for preventing tyranny. They are armed to help a right wing tyrant take power.

Mollie
https://twitter.com/MZHemingway
@MZHemingway
https://twitter.com/MZHemingway
It's an awful look and sound.
It is also true that it is politically helpful for Republicans when the left behaves so crazily for all to see, and not just because it reminds Americans of what was done to Justice Kavanaugh and his family.
It’s the right of all American people to protest. It’s not a left wing issue. I will be voting to protect our rights. Trump is the kind of leader who can’t stand being booed or criticized. He would prefer unleashing federal agents on peaceful protestors in order to silence them. I have seen too many Trumpers in real life hoping people drive cars into crowds.

I find the booing to be inappropriate. Much like I don't approve of members of Westboro Baptist Church protesting during a funeral of dead soldiers. There is a time and place for voicing disapproval of the President. imo, people would complain if Trump did not attend the viewing as they are in him attending.

If you have read some of my other posts on different threads you would know I am not a Trump supporter.
I respect your comment, but I want to point out that they are being peaceful. Secondly, Trump bullies Americans and divides. He does not respect the protestors or RBG’s last wish. It’s not surprising that a divisive and power grabbing president would be treated this way. I would probably feel different if Trump treated this country and all its people with respect, but he does not do it.

She was inside, not out on the front steps, and if you think that was disrespectful then why are you absent from the threads here by your fellow right leaners attacking her and calling her a murderer?

You know squat ...

trump-rbg1-gty-ml-200924_1600957374734_hpEmbed_10x7_992.jpg

Oh, you mean like on Friday night, before Justice Ginsberg's body was cold, McConnell already talking about replacing her? Like that?
This whole thing is a huge tragic story about where America is as a country, and it hadn’t ended. There will be more drama over this seat. I don’t like where America is, and I think that’s why Trump and his divisive politics need to be voted out. If Biden were president and a conservative judge died, this wouldn’t be happening.

Listen to that crowd this morning....

RBG, a very liberal judge, the small crowd gathered is a liberal crowd full of democrat supporters. You are suprised? Tune in for the next Trump campaign rally/protest, where thousands will be present and see what they chant.

Or Trump saying her dying wish was a lie, invented by Pelosi and Shiff?

Trump supporters have no credibility.
Fake news.
How apocalyptic !! I wonder what the "downfall of democracy" looks like?
Is it going to happen because you hate Trump so much?
Or do you know something that no one else does?
Trump lead his supporters to chant to lock people up. You should apply your standards to Trump himself and his supporters

I respect your comment, but I want to point out that they are being peaceful. Secondly, Trump bullies Americans and divides. He does not respect the protestors or RBG’s last wish. It’s not surprising that a divisive and power grabbing president would be treated this way. I would probably feel different if Trump treated this country and all its people with respect, but he does not do it.
Don't disagree with your statement about Trump. Someone has to be the better person. The protesters are just going to Trump's level.

As far as RBG last wish. That is an option. What Trump want to do is perfectly legal and is also an option. Waiting for after the election is only important if Biden wins, which I hope he does. The SC proves that justice is not blind and only looks at the law and the Constitution. If it was neutral we would have less split decisions.

You can always count on liberals turning a somber moment into a circus performance. :LOL:

Just another boo hoo leftist shit show, another day... 😭

Oh such high drama! 😅 Do you sing and dance too?

Back
Top Bottom