• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vote for your next President.

Vote for your next President

• Total voters

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What sets this poll apart from the fifteen other Presidential election polls started in the last two days? This one features realistic poll options and it's public. So there. Damn, I'm awesome.

Thread sucks

What sets this poll apart from the fifteen other Presidential election polls started in the last two days? This one features realistic poll options and it's public. So there. Damn, I'm awesome.

Donald speaks in clear and plain English. He understands the plight of the average citizen yet at the same time will uphold his presidential duties in a dignified and exemplary manner. We see it through his mannerisms, facial expressions and body language. He is not robotic or mechanical. You see it through his eyes. This is not a game.

This election is actually a win-win for conservatives. With Trump we have a non-verbal agreement. A Hillary presidency would cause so much strife and division she either would be impeached or lead to an energetic conservative President in 2020. Real conservatives would have control of all 3 branches of the government.

Hillary represents an outdated solution to a complex problem. Her reign would destabilize our country and the Democrats have no leaders in their party to counter her fatality.

Yeah, I'm for Trump too.

Partially because of what the guy above me said, but also cuz **** Mexicans.

Donald speaks in clear and plain English. He understands the plight of the average citizen yet at the same time will uphold his presidential duties in a dignified and exemplary manner. We see it through his mannerisms, facial expressions and body language. He is not robotic or mechanical. You see it through his eyes. This is not a game.

This election is actually a win-win for conservatives. With Trump we have a non-verbal agreement. A Hillary presidency would cause so much strife and division she either would be impeached or lead to an energetic conservative President in 2020. Real conservatives would have control of all 3 branches of the government.

Hillary represents an outdated solution to a complex problem. Her reign would destabilize our country and the Democrats have no leaders in their party to counter her fatality.

You forgot that he speaks to you through "non-verbal cues," and that a single kiss from his perfect lips cures cancer.

Thread sucks

best_thread_ever.thumb.jpg

You forgot that he speaks to you through "non-verbal cues," and that a single kiss from his perfect lips cures cancer.

It's something you probably wouldn't understand. Most elitists lack exposure to a diverse group of people. They have been living in their bubble so long they lack understanding/empathy towards anyone but themselves.

One example I can provide is that I work with a non-English speaking Mexican. Even though I do not speak Spanish and he does not speak English, we communicate perfectly though non-verbal cues. This type of communication can only be developed through real life experience and understanding.

Trump gets it, Clinton does not. That's why Trump is extremely popular with working class Americans - Blue collars folks who drink beer, watch baseball, eat steak, etc.. Anyone that has ever lived pay check to check or made minimum wage understands Trump.

Hillary has the elitists in her pocket but I firmly believe the masses will vote for Trump come November.

Trump's avant-garde, complex solution to the problems of nuclear proliferation, China as an emerging superpower, destabilization in the middle east, shifting labor markets, global warming and a host of social hot-button issues is "build a wall." Yeah, he's speaking to his base alright.

Except that you did not cover all the options, opps:doh

Trump's avant-garde, complex solution to the problems of nuclear proliferation, China as an emerging superpower, destabilization in the middle east, shifting labor markets, global warming and a host of social hot-button issues is "build a wall." Yeah, he's speaking to his base alright.

I posted this in another thread but Donald plans on assembling a dream team type administration with Rudy Guliani, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, David Petraeus. Diversity of though, opinion and expertise.

We all know what Hillary will do - Bring in her husbands cronies, Barack's cronies and other "yes men" type Democrats.

My, My, My, Bucky, not good, not good at all:fly:

Just think: if Trump wins the election it'll be the first time in history that a white billionaire, moved into public housing, vacated by a black family!

Donald speaks in clear and plain English.

Trump speaks at a 4th Grade level, when he is coherent, which isn't often.

Go back and read this mans' inchoate responses to basic questions. He doesn't speak in clear English - he speaks in rambling mashed up phrases. He speaks like the drunk in the bar.

He understands the plight of the average citizen

Trump is a trust fund baby who understands what low-information voters of a particular brand like to hear. There is no indication whatsoever that he "understands the plight of the average citizen".

yet at the same time will uphold his presidential duties in a dignified and exemplary manner.

Okay. I have to ask at this point if you are being sarcastic. Trump has degraded Presidential politics at every turn with crass and crude behavior. Every time he promises to come out and be "more Presidential", he lasts a matter of hours. He's not dignified - he's a thin skinned narcissist with the impulse control of a toddler and the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy.

This election is actually a win-win for conservatives. With Trump we have a non-verbal agreement

Talk to people who have been Contractors for Trump about how trustworthy Trump is even with written agreements. What we have in Trump is a liberal authoritarian who thinks (not entirely without merit) that conservatives are morons that he can lead around on a leash by saying stupid **** on TV.

A Hillary presidency would cause so much strife and division she either would be impeached or lead to an energetic conservative President in 2020. Real conservatives would have control of all 3 branches of the government.

Hillary represents an outdated solution to a complex problem. Her reign would destabilize our country and the Democrats have no leaders in their party to counter her fatality.[/QUOTE]

Whichever party gains the White House in 2016 loses in 2020, and (dependent) in 2018.

Maybe. Republicans have slightly worse odds, there.

...Trump is a liberal authoritarian...

OK, this **** has got to end. Trump is not a liberal. He is not running on a liberal platform. He is not our fault. You guys(meaning the republican party, not you as an individual) picked him, not us.

OK, this **** has got to end. Trump is not a liberal.

It's not going to end because it happens to be accurate. This isn't a man who wants to reduce the size and scope of government, but dramatically expand it. He's not socially conservative, he's socially liberal where he isn't libertine. He is a liberal authoritarian, who also happens to be a Nationalist.

Increasing the minimum wage. Universal Health Care. Restricting freedom of speech. Restricting gun ownership. Raising taxes on upper income earners. Refusing to reform entitlements. Support for Planned Parenthood. etc - I can go on. We really are the stupid party.

He is not our fault. You guys(meaning the republican party, not you as an individual) picked him, not us.

I'm not blaming you. I'm simply accurately describing Trump. I agree wholeheartedly that he conned a lot of low-information conservatives into thinking he was something that he wasn't. And, apparently, that there are significantly fewer conservatives in the GOP than I thought a year ago today.

Last edited:
Okay. I have to ask at this point if you are being sarcastic. Trump has degraded Presidential politics at every turn with crass and crude behavior. Every time he promises to come out and be "more Presidential", he lasts a matter of hours. He's not dignified - he's a thin skinned narcissist with the impulse control of a toddler and the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy.

You can call it crass and crude behavior. The reality is Trump represents real politics, real truths, real policies. Compare what comes out of the harlots mouth: LIES LIES LIES. She barks like a dog and the majority of her comment are self-serving. Trump understand how the media works and how to get coverage. His comments are always strategic. Watch carefully for the non-verbal cues.

Trump comes from high society. Mar-a-lago to Trump Tower. He understand how to be presidential. Look at his fashionable suit and tie he wears. This is high-end attire. The suites that Hillary Clinton wears look like they come from Target.

And, apparently, that there are significantly fewer conservatives in the GOP than I thought a year ago today.

Yeah. I find myself thinking about whether or not I think I'll be ok regardless of president and I think so, so maybe the right answer is just not to worry, or more accurately, just to not care so much anymore. Trump supporters aren't heartsick today. Maybe low (information) is the way to go.

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger group of blind libtards gathered in one place except for the democratic convention.

Trump comes from high society. Mar-a-lago to Trump Tower. He understand how to be presidential. Look at his fashionable suit and tie he wears. This is high-end attire. The suites that Hillary Clinton wears look like they come from Target.

What hard hitting, in depth, high information commentary. :roll:

What hard hitting, in depth, high information commentary. :roll:

Are you saying a way a person dresses has no factor in his/her professionalism, prestige or personality.

Donald speaks in clear and plain English.

You must be talking about Donald Duck!

Anyway...I expect that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States...and I think she will probably do a good job.

I suspect the Republicans will throw as much obstruction in her way as they can get away with...but that tactic is becoming old with more and more of the electorate.

I sure hope they all get some stuff done this next term.

Aren't there a significant number of NON-Americans on this forum? How could this poll be reasonable when they can't really vote in America? I voted anyway. (sigh)

Back
Top Bottom