• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vote for your next President.

Vote for your next President

• Total voters
Talk to people who have been Contractors for Trump about how trustworthy Trump is even with written agreements. What we have in Trump is a liberal authoritarian who thinks (not entirely without merit) that conservatives are morons that he can lead around on a leash by saying stupid **** on TV.

Who is your intended audience every time you call Trump a liberal? It certainly isn't us because we don't recognize or accept him as a liberal, so who are you talking to?

Trump is an opportunist, the Reality-TV candidate just saying **** because it gets play. America loves the train wreck. He's an idiot and an embarrassment. All be proves is that if your daddy leaves you a lot of money, it's easier to be rich.

Hillary is a status quo Republocrat. A Corporate elite working for party power. If you liked Bush, you'll love Hillary. Bush, Obama, Clinton... same **** different face. The Corporate Politicians all strive for the same major goals.

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger group of blind libtards gathered in one place except for the democratic convention.

That is because contards are blind...

See what I did there?

IDK what I will do when the time finally comes... I keep picturing the animal house scene with the angel and the devil. I'll probably choose the **** her, **** her brains out option.

Who is your intended audience every time you call Trump a liberal? It certainly isn't us because we don't recognize or accept him as a liberal, so who are you talking to?
... Why do I have to have a liberal target audience? I'm saying why I oppose him, why conservative voters should oppose him. It doesn't matter if you want him to be associated with the left or not - to the extent that he has a political philosophy, that's where he's at.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom