• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Volodymyr Zelenskiy, what's his deal?

You're neither conservative nor a libertarian, you're a Trump cultist who ceded his ability to think to others. I've actually served my country in combat because I'm not a coward. Seeing you guys cower and talk about how quickly you'd roll over and give up is not at all surprising.
@PoS is an annoying conservative at most. What he is not is a trumpanzee.

Last edited:
Exactly.
We are well beyond Coughlin at this point, what with Pompeo PRAISING Putin, it's worse than Lindbergh praising Hitler.
Hitler didn't have nukes, Russia does and they've now threatened to use them.

He has clearly emboldened the Ukrainian people, however, does he or anyone really believe he can "win" this battle?

He and his family could have fled the country, Ukraine could have peacefully surrendered and limited bloodshed but he is on the streets equipping civilians with rifles? Do people really think this is a good idea?

A few years ago he was playing the piano with his penis. The guy is a former comedian. He doesn't have any military experience. He's leading his men against a former KGB Agent.

What's his deal? Is he trying to go out as a martyr? This isn't a movie or a skit, it's real life.

Zelenskiy was mired in controversy before the invasion. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. His administration is made up of unqualified yes men.

He mustn't make Putin do it, right? Whatever happened to defensive gun use?

Know who else is a badass over there? Well lots of people but... The mayor of Kiev. Someone you might recall. Looks like the Boxing Champ mayor doesn't have a case of spontaneous bone spurs either.

I find just DISGUSTING how hyper-partisans just have to get their partisan licks in. This is an unfolding horror, but all that some of you care about is getting your anti-_____ licks in.

He has clearly emboldened the Ukrainian people, however, does he or anyone really believe he can "win" this battle?

He and his family could have fled the country, Ukraine could have peacefully surrendered and limited bloodshed but he is on the streets equipping civilians with rifles? Do people really think this is a good idea?

A few years ago he was playing the piano with his penis. The guy is a former comedian. He doesn't have any military experience. He's leading his men against a former KGB Agent.

What's his deal? Is he trying to go out as a martyr? This isn't a movie or a skit, it's real life.

Zelenskiy was mired in controversy before the invasion. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. His administration is made up of unqualified yes men.
He's Jewish. His grandfather fought nazis. He lost family in the holocaust. He knows far, far better than you how real and how serious this is.

You? You're siding with today's Adolf Hitler. "Could have peacefully surrendered?" Would you surrender America to Putin?

I find just DISGUSTING how hyper-partisans just have to get their partisan licks in. This is an unfolding horror, but all that some of you care about is getting your anti-_____ licks in.
I don't disagree at all, but this is after all an online message board to debate politics. By definition it draws a large crowd of people who just want to get their partisan licks in.

Leftists started it. :)

He's Jewish. His grandfather fought nazis. He lost family in the holocaust. He knows far, far better than you how real and how serious this is.

You? You're siding with today's Adolf Hitler. "Could have peacefully surrendered?" Would you surrender America to Putin?

The battle is already lost. It is not surrendering when you cannot already win.

It's called "Inspiring one's people".

Morale goes up when soldiers hear their Commander in Chief is fighting alongside them.

Hyper-partisan? Licks in?

We're all sitting here arms linked supporting Ukraine, when Trump refers to Putin as savvy, genius, and really smart. We see this and are rightfully outraged, and raise this to attention...him being the leader of the Republican party and their current front-runner for the next presidency. Or his former chief strategist Bannon claiming that Ukraine isn't really even a country (mimicing Russian media propaganda). Or Tucker asking "why do we hate Putin, he hasn't done anything to us!!" (paraphrased).

I mean, ignoring the fact that past presidents should generally be quiet about such things and not be so in the spot light....but really now.
But here you are white knighting all that, trying to put right wing deplorable support of Putin over Ukraine, as somehow the fault of "hyper-partisans". I call B.S. on your outrage.

Some people are acting out in favor of Putin and against Ukraine, they are rightfully being called out on it. You're being called out too.

Volodymyr Zelenskiy, what's his deal?​

Whats his deal? He is a real patriot and he and his people are fighting for their freedom...as opposed to the pseudo-freedom fake out bullshit of the 1/6 American "patriots"

We're all sitting here arms linked supporting Ukraine, when Trump refers to Putin as savvy, genius, and really smart. We see this and are rightfully outraged, and raise this to attention...him being the leader of the Republican party and their current front-runner for the next presidency. Or his former chief strategist Bannon claiming that Ukraine isn't really even a country (mimicing Russian media propaganda). Or Tucker asking "why do we hate Putin, he hasn't done anything to us!!" (paraphrased).

I mean, ignoring the fact that past presidents should generally be quiet about such things and not be so in the spot light....but really now.
But here you are white knighting all that, trying to put right wing deplorable support of Putin over Ukraine, as somehow the fault of "hyper-partisans". I call B.S. on your outrage.

Some people are acting out in favor of Putin and against Ukraine, they are rightfully being called out on it. You're being called out too.
I don't care what or who you call. I stand by what I said. But I will point out, as I have on so very many threads, the topic is not Trump or Bannon or Tucker Carlson or anything else but Zolensky.

I don't care what or who you call. I stand by what I said. But I will point out, as I have on so very many threads, the topic is not Trump or Bannon or Tucker Carlson or anything else but Zolensky.
No, it's a party for Zelensky and some people aren't invited because they have, and still are, taking a giant dump on Zelensky.
Your outraged is always so misplaced.

No, it's a party for Zelensky and some people aren't invited because they have, and still are, taking a giant dump on Zelensky.
Your outraged is always so misplaced.
Oh, a party. I see. :rolleyes:

That's not going to happen though! You flee and you live another day.

He's treating this like a reality TV show. But sadly, helping arm citizens to kill trained professionals.... honestly, is that going to end well?
Will rolling over for the Reds "end well?"

Volodymyr Zelenskiy, what's his deal?​

Whats his deal? He is a real patriot and he and his people are fighting for their freedom...as opposed to the pseudo-freedom fake out bullshit of the 1/6 American "patriots"

Exactly

That's how a REAL leader acts ... with guts, courage, and bravery.

Unlike some fat orange faker who promised to march to the Capitol alongside his rubes on 1/6...

How exactly are we supporting Ukraine? Are we going in the country and fighting with them or providing moral internet support through likes and tweets?

How exactly are we supporting Ukraine? Are we going in the country and fighting with them or providing moral internet support through likes and tweets?
Gave them a lot of military hardware, for one. Remember when Trump illegally tried to block that?

Back
Top Bottom