• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vladumbmere is a Coward !

rabid centurian

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Since this is my first post, thought I'd start off and get right in the mix.
I served in the U S Navy during the Cuban swaree and Viet Nam.
My ship, USS Independance led the blockade on Cuba and went on to Viet Nam.
I, then, went to VA 43 at Oceana and was on the in line with A5 Skyhawks.
Mant,of which, the pilots trained there are still laying in the fields of N Viet Nam.
I,sincerely, wish Blood and Guts Gen. Patton were given the opportunity to drive the Reds all the way to Japan
And we wouldn't be in the precarious situation we find ourselves in now.

Any Sysopts or Techimo guys around?

I thought I saw a LIRR dude from long Gyland or a "Crickey" cat from Sacramental 😂

Mant,of which, the pilots trained there are still laying in the fields of N Viet Nam.
I,sincerely, wish Blood and Guts Gen. Patton were given the opportunity to drive the Reds all the way to Japan

I thought I saw a LIRR dude from long Gyland or a "Crickey" cat from Sacramental 😂
You should probably read the Breaking News rules.

I thought I saw a LIRR dude from long Gyland or a "Crickey" cat from Sacramental

😂
That is not the plan .

The Alliance needed two bumbling idiots notionally in the WH so that Russia could get to work to smash the Khazarian Mafia that runs Ukraine . Without real interference .

It is being done for people like you whom , in the fullness of time , will be told some of the truth .

Read post # 2. Wrong place for this. Ask the mods and I think they will move it.

Did not see any specific rule as such ?
Read here:

Read here:

Gotcha

Back
Top Bottom