• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vladimir Putin’s Busy, Bloody, and Expensive 2019

Russia blaming Ukraine for provocations is like Nazi Germany blaming Poland for provocations.

Worthless without an original source link. Anyone can edit a Wikipedia article.

And anyone can not post a link at all, like you have done. Only thing on the topic you have linked was the op which never once mentioned russia refusing to pay, and admits they intentionally blocked water to crimea.

Putin Fanboys have their own take on the situation which is accepted because the take over there is easy to shoot down, i.e., to counter then move on.

My link in scrolling points out Ukraine is hard pressed for water so you're spinning your wheels. Crimea has water for drinking only, so the problem is severe. Crimea has a paltry water capacity of only 380 cubic meters per person per year, whereas 1,700 cubic meters per year is considered the UN norm per person. Global climate change has made water more scarce in Ukraine to include Crimea and throughout the region generally. Putin's money offer is an attempt to extort scarce water from Kiev to Putin's benefit in his own occupied Crimea.

After Putin seized and occupied Ukraine Kiev remade a temporary dam into a permanent dam to provide much needed water to the population and industry of Ukraine it continues to control and which remain out of the long reach of Putin's short arm. Russian possession and occupation of Ukraine has overburdened its sources of water and electricity and is negatively impacting agriculture in an already trying farming region. Putin's occupation of Crimea has swelled the number of people in Crimea who were struggling already to access and manage water. Putin's military equipment and the construction of a bridge to Russia in the occupied territory have created new problems of an enormous magnitude in respect of the local population.

We know however that to the Putin Fanboys the little man in Moscow can do no wrong.

You do know even ukrainian fact checker stopfake pointed out ukraine is not running low on water, the ukraine running out of water was from russian propoganda, so congrats on regurgitating russian propoganda.

The part of ukraine with scarce water is crimea, which was already known as an arid region, but has not only suffred recent droughts but also had their water from the ukrainian sources cut off. If you are unaware crimea was populated much more heavily and utilized for agriculture during the soviet union by diverting water from the dnieper river, prior to that crimea had no way of supporting the population that exists now, while the rest of ukraine is known for it's black soil and natural near perfect farm lands.

You do know even ukrainian fact checker stopfake pointed out ukraine is not running low on water, the ukraine running out of water was from russian propoganda, so congrats on regurgitating russian propoganda.

The part of ukraine with scarce water is crimea, which was already known as an arid region, but has not only suffred recent droughts but also had their water from the ukrainian sources cut off. If you are unaware crimea was populated much more heavily and utilized for agriculture during the soviet union by diverting water from the dnieper river, prior to that crimea had no way of supporting the population that exists now, while the rest of ukraine is known for it's black soil and natural near perfect farm lands.

I know you don't believe I believe your claims and assertions in the flailing defense of Your Hero Putin.

I posted in scrolling that Crimea has a paltry water capacity of only 380 cubic meters per person per year, whereas 1,700 cubic meters per year is considered the UN norm per person. I posted further that global climate change has made water more scarce in Ukraine to include Crimea and throughout the region generally.

Hence Ukraine built a permanent dam to service the population it has authority over while Putin fills the Crimea peninsula full of the troops, vehicles and security personnel that control the occupied population and overburden the peninsula's resources. Ukraine built the permanent dam in the context of a reduced output of hydroelectric power stations which is a reflection of reduced water intake from the Volga each of which reflects a global climate trend.

Khruschev returned Crimea to Ukraine because of the hardships of water, electric power, agriculture among other factors. Given Russia's historic imperialism however Putin has decided to grab it back again with both his eyes on all of Ukraine. It exposes Putin's passion to make Russia great again which is a catchy slogan among Putin's legions of right wing supporters in Europe and North America.

And anyone can not post a link at all, like you have done. Only thing on the topic you have linked was the op which never once mentioned russia refusing to pay, and admits they intentionally blocked water to crimea.

I suggest you use that keyboard and look up things on your own. I don't assist Russian flunkies.

I suggest you use that keyboard and look up things on your own. I don't assist Russian flunkies.

So simple answer you have no proof to your claims nor can find a source for it, and are getting fairly hostile against anyone shattering your argument.

I know you don't believe I believe your claims and assertions in the flailing defense of Your Hero Putin.

I posted in scrolling that Crimea has a paltry water capacity of only 380 cubic meters per person per year, whereas 1,700 cubic meters per year is considered the UN norm per person. I posted further that global climate change has made water more scarce in Ukraine to include Crimea and throughout the region generally.

Hence Ukraine built a permanent dam to service the population it has authority over while Putin fills the Crimea peninsula full of the troops, vehicles and security personnel that control the occupied population and overburden the peninsula's resources. Ukraine built the permanent dam in the context of a reduced output of hydroelectric power stations which is a reflection of reduced water intake from the Volga each of which reflects a global climate trend.

Khruschev returned Crimea to Ukraine because of the hardships of water, electric power, agriculture among other factors. Given Russia's historic imperialism however Putin has decided to grab it back again with both his eyes on all of Ukraine. It exposes Putin's passion to make Russia great again which is a catchy slogan among Putin's legions of right wing supporters in Europe and North America.

Kruschev did not return crimea as it was at that point in history never part of ukraine but rather it's own thing fought for back and forth by russia and the ottoman empire. Kruschev gave ukraine crimea not for lack of power or agriculture, he did so as part of a repairing ukraine and I giant I am sorry for what stalin did to you guys. Stalin starved out ukraine when when the centralized planning failed, and when picking winners and losers he chose ukraine as the loser to starve so that those he deemed winners would not. Kruschev besides crimea also built up ukraine from a farmland to an economic powerhouse that actually outproduced russia and was the top producer in the soviet union.

If you are going to post about the subject atleast do some research first.

So simple answer you have no proof to your claims nor can find a source for it, and are getting fairly hostile against anyone shattering your argument.

Lol. You couldn't shatter anyone's argument with a hydraulic jackhammer.

Kruschev did not return crimea as it was at that point in history never part of ukraine but rather it's own thing fought for back and forth by russia and the ottoman empire. Kruschev gave ukraine crimea not for lack of power or agriculture, he did so as part of a repairing ukraine and I giant I am sorry for what stalin did to you guys. Stalin starved out ukraine when when the centralized planning failed, and when picking winners and losers he chose ukraine as the loser to starve so that those he deemed winners would not. Kruschev besides crimea also built up ukraine from a farmland to an economic powerhouse that actually outproduced russia and was the top producer in the soviet union.

If you are going to post about the subject atleast do some research first.

I talked to my research assistant about it who noted your old story was about the Crimean War and that the conflict was not a major or significant war in Europe / Eurasia history. And that Russia took it on the chin in that one too but only after getting a knee to the nads first.

It's also encouraging that you have broken through the more recent fog of history to condemn Stalin and to apologize for one of the barbarians of all time. Better late than never but then again late is late innit. Slow as cold Russian molasses is more like it.

Waiting now for you to get on the case of Polonium Putin and his cup of tea invasion of Crimea to include his current menacing of Ukraine and his armed forces buildup there going into 2019. Our view over here of course is that it's a good thing we have Nato although Putin-Trump-Fanboyz are working against that too. You keep posting for instance that the Russian armed forces are invincible against USA which we know to be Putin's standard bluster and bluff and stuff. Indeed, Putin never played chess against anyone he couldn't put in jail. Putin's been in power a long time yet things keep getting worse for all those anguished Russians over there.

I talked to my research assistant about it who noted your old story was about the Crimean War and that the conflict was not a major or significant war in Europe / Eurasia history. And that Russia took it on the chin in that one too but only after getting a knee to the nads first.

It's also encouraging that you have broken through the more recent fog of history to condemn Stalin and to apologize for one of the barbarians of all time. Better late than never but then again late is late innit. Slow as cold Russian molasses is more like it.

Waiting now for you to get on the case of Polonium Putin and his cup of tea invasion of Crimea to include his current menacing of Ukraine and his armed forces buildup there going into 2019. Our view over here of course is that it's a good thing we have Nato although Putin-Trump-Fanboyz are working against that too. You keep posting for instance that the Russian armed forces are invincible against USA which we know to be Putin's standard bluster and bluff and stuff. Indeed, Putin never played chess against anyone he couldn't put in jail. Putin's been in power a long time yet things keep getting worse for all those anguished Russians over there.

Time to first lie.... First sentence. Research assistant.

There was never a moment I did not condemn stalin, that guy had a bowl of genocide every morning for breakfast, he was bad enough before he died many in his administration were wondering who was going to take the bullet to knock the guy out, because he became so paranoid he started having his own men killed, as well as his citizens, but stalin died of natural causes before anyone could take him out.

Kruschev tried to repair ukraine russia relations after stalin died, he gave them crimea which to that point had been it's own ssr, and poured recources into rebuilding ukraine into an industrial powerhouse, a major step ahead from where they were from mass starvation, devastation from ww2 as well as stalin exiling many to the gulags for people siding with nazis, and stalin did not just send those who sided with nazis to gulags, he would send entire villages or large chunks of ethnic groups to the gulags.

You could produce no link. As always, you're a fraud and a Moscow puppet.

I did provide a link, you said you don't trust it yet refused to provide anything to back up the claim, given that I tried to find a link on google to back up your claim, it is more likely your claim was even more made up than the russian propoganda you hate.

I did provide a link, you said you don't trust it yet refused to provide anything to back up the claim, given that I tried to find a link on google to back up your claim, it is more likely your claim was even more made up than the russian propoganda you hate.

That Wikipedia blurb with no numbered source links to verify? That's bogus and you know it.

Give me a credible link from a major media outfit.

That Wikipedia blurb with no numbered source links to verify? That's bogus and you know it.

Give me a credible link from a major media outfit.

Well why don't you, you made the original claim russia refused to pay, the burden of proof is on you not me, unless of course you know it was a lie and there is nothing backing up your claim.

Well why don't you, you made the original claim russia refused to pay, the burden of proof is on you not me, unless of course you know it was a lie and there is nothing backing up your claim.

I called out and and.................. zilch. No credible sources for your claim.

Your Putin love is no longer in the closet. Folks know now what you're about.

I called out and and.................. zilch. No credible sources for your claim.

Your Putin love is no longer in the closet. Folks know now what you're about.

The op is required to back up the claim in the op, you have not done so, I cited a source and you rejected it as non credible, which means you have no source, back up the statements in your op since you made the wild claim no one else has heard of.

The op is required to back up the claim in the op, you have not done so, I cited a source and you rejected it as non credible, which means you have no source, back up the statements in your op since you made the wild claim no one else has heard of.

Lol. I'm not required to convince a Putinista.

Lol. I'm not required to convince a Putinista.

You are when you make the claim, so far nothing backing your claim, heck the russian crap you call propoganda and lies can atleast back try to back their claims with phony facts, doess that make your position less credible than russian propoganda?

You are when you make the claim, so far nothing backing your claim, heck the russian crap you call propoganda and lies can atleast back try to back their claims with phony facts, doess that make your position less credible than russian propoganda?

Says you. A cold day in Hell when I listen to a Putinista pos.

Says you. A cold day in Hell when I listen to a Putinista pos.

So you make a claim and still will not back up your op, in a debate world you are losing badly.

So you make a claim and still will not back up your op, in a debate world you are losing badly.

A thread you couldn't produce any viable links to back up your BS claims. Typical Savushkina Street disinformation. Posit something and hope no one bothers to call you on it.

Won't work here.

A thread you couldn't produce any viable links to back up your BS claims. Typical Savushkina Street disinformation. Posit something and hope no one bothers to call you on it.

Won't work here.

I prodiced a link, you refused it like you refused any link that does not agree with you and flat out refused to back your own claim which was in the op.

It is literally the job of the op to back a claim not someone elses job to disprove it, that is the very basics of debate which you seem to deny.

I prodiced a link, you refused it like you refused any link that does not agree with you and flat out refused to back your own claim which was in the op.

It is literally the job of the op to back a claim not someone elses job to disprove it, that is the very basics of debate which you seem to deny.

Take your tired act back to 55 Savushkina Street.

Back
Top Bottom