• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vlad and Mo laugh at US

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Hmm, this looks like a shared "we sure ****ed over America but good" laugh to me.

a97576cf-e080-4570-9fc9-4f503280e90e-GTY_1074976262.JPG

And, you know what? They would be right.

Trump voters certainly did not MAGA. But, they did succeed at one thing: Making us the butt of global scumbags' jokes.

Hmm, this looks like a shared "we sure ****ed over America but good" laugh to me.

Trump voters certainly did not MAGA. But, they did succeed at one thing: Making us the butt of global scumbags' jokes.

Actually, Trump's Energy Policy, while egregiously damaging to the entire World, cuts the throat of Saudi Arabia and Russia. Their only potent response would be to oversupply the market and drive OIL prices down below Fracked OIL costs per barrel. That would kill USA supply, but would recover when prices came back up. Saudi Arabia has made financial committments and can't afford those cuts. Russia manages finances better, but production costs must be covered. They're not fracking ergo their costs are lower than USA. I have read that SA OIL costs only twelve cents a barrel to produce and that should give one pause about an OIL war. Food for thought.
/

Yeah, I'll bet, after Vlad was handed control of 20% of our uranium reserves, had our intel ordered to "STAND DOWN" and not interfere with his shenanigans in 2o16, AFTER being promised "more flexibility", by former POTUS Mommy Pants. I'm sure he IS laughing his ass off.

As is the entire Saudi Royal family..after this embarrassment:

obama-bows-saudi-king.jpg

Thank God that LIMP-WRISTED BETA MALE IS GONE....

Troll post. First, you don't know what in the hell they were laughing about. More than likely it was not the US but that fits your agenda anyway. Second, these people laughed at Obama and Hillary for eight years.

Actually, Trump's Energy Policy, while egregiously damaging to the entire World, cuts the throat of Saudi Arabia and Russia. Their only potent response would be to oversupply the market and drive OIL prices down below Fracked OIL costs per barrel. That would kill USA supply, but would recover when prices came back up. Saudi Arabia has made financial committments and can't afford those cuts. Russia manages finances better, but production costs must be covered. They're not fracking ergo their costs are lower than USA. I have read that SA OIL costs only twelve cents a barrel to produce and that should give one pause about an OIL war. Food for thought.
/

What energy policies?

By trashing the Iran deal Trump did exactly what Saudi Arabia wanted most and raised oil prices.

Here are 3 russian laughing in the white house, no Americans allowed.......

Why laugh ? Because they now ru(i)n America from the inside......

tumblr_p1nla88DZ81skfdzbo1_1280.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

Troll post. First, you don't know what in the hell they were laughing about. More than likely it was not the US but that fits your agenda anyway. Second, these people laughed at Obama and Hillary for eight years.
Oh, they were laughing at the snare they set to trap the stupidest Americans and their cult leader. Of that there is little room for doubt.

Here are 3 russian laughing in the white house, no Americans allowed.......

Why laugh ? Because they now ru(i)n America from the inside......

tumblr_p1nla88DZ81skfdzbo1_1280.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

Saudi’s kill their dissenter with impunity, even though he worked for an American news agency. Russsia blockades Ukraine with no threat of repercussions because Orange boy undercut NATO unity.

Yeah. We know why everyone is laughing. It’s the same reason I cry. Half of the Americans are stupid, and the rest of us are awake enough to know we are all paying a price for it.

Oh, they were laughing at the snare they set to trap the stupidest Americans and their cult leader. Of that there is little room for doubt.

And you have proof of this? Just admit that this is just your rabid opinion and an excuse to make yet one more troll post to add to your other one million.

Fantasies R Fun!

And you have proof of this? Just admit that this is just your rabid opinion and an excuse to make yet one more troll post to add to your other one million.

Yes, it’s called not having a head up Trump’s ass.

You boys need to go down to the local gas station. It's $2.09 a gallon. That doesn't sound like doing what SA and Russia wanted.
What energy policies?

By trashing the Iran deal Trump did exactly what Saudi Arabia wanted most and raised oil prices.

Fantasies R Fun!

Right. Keep believing all is well, as the country crumbles beneath your feet. But, hey. At least the president is white and not named Hussein. Amirite?

Right. Keep believing all is well, as the country crumbles beneath your feet. But, hey. At least the president is white and not named Hussein. Amirite?

Wouldn't it crumble beneath your feet as well since you are an American?

Jesus Christ....you pay no attention at all do you!

I am DP's Premier Doomsdayer, I am the one who claims that the West is dying and that the New Chinese Empire is on the march to rub us out, and that the result is likely to be a moving towards a global police state. I also point out that Obama and Congress left the military a wreck (THANKS MCCAIN, YOU ASSHOLE!) , and that we are very likely to come to blows with the New Chinese Empire sometime around or after 2030, and that we will most likely lose.

WAKE UP!

Uranium One, the Right Wing Lie that will not die.

Yeah, I'll bet, after Vlad was handed control of 20% of our uranium reserves, had our intel ordered to "STAND DOWN" and not interfere with his shenanigans in 2o16, AFTER being promised "more flexibility", by former POTUS Mommy Pants. I'm sure he IS laughing his ass off.

View attachment 67245218

Note A Russian company bought a Canadian company which owns a mine in the US that has 20% of US Uranium. In the event of a war, the US would nationalize said mine, rendering the Russian ownership/control useless

View attachment 67245218

Still the unbelievable ignorance and partisan shrill about the uranium deal. Is the right so in need of this bull**** to even write these blogs ?

It was a 20% interest in one company from which none of any US uranium will go to Russia.

Trust me, if the US ever needed friends around the world...Obama had them.

Trump does not. We'd be all on our own thanks to his ignorance and ego-driven drivel.

Trump is the greatest embarrassment ever in the modem world who almost kisses Saudi ass.

Last edited:
You boys need to go down to the local gas station. It's $2.09 a gallon. That doesn't sound like doing what SA and Russia wanted.

SA's greatest rival is Iran. Trump did exactly what SA wanted by tearing up deal. Then Trump and Kushner went after Qatar, just like SA wanted. Kushner managed to shakedown Qatar for some loans in the process after the extortion.

And now Trump is covering for SA during this massive scandal regarding Khashoggi's murder.

The only thing left for Trump to do is to give Salman a handjob.

Here it's $3.30 so.....?

So many lies.

And..surprise....you have to throw in homophobia.

Obama owns you.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ....you pay no attention at all do you!

I am DP's Premier Doomsdayer, I am the one who claims that the West is dying and that the New Chinese Empire is on the march to rub us out, and that the result is likely to be a moving towards a global police state. I also point out that Obama and Congress left the military a wreck (THANKS MCCAIN, YOU ASSHOLE!) , and that we are very likely to come to blows with the New Chinese Empire sometime around or after 2030, and that we will most likely lose.

WAKE UP!

So now we know what you...want to believe.

More partisan BS. Tell the men and women in the military, they were left a wreck.

Yes, China for the western elites...is the future role model but for profits and control...called capitalist fascism.

China will then be a very willing partner.

It will come, you will cheer the day...dragging a cross..wrapped in a flag.

Oh and they could very well be laughing for the cameras.

Last edited:
/

So, you think they're both enjoying a good laugh over the fact that they're both suffering from the money lost on the abundance of oil supplies elsewhere? Your 'food for thought' is barely a nibble.

Back
Top Bottom